PDA

View Full Version : Annoying people and glitches

Kirby_two
Apr 22, 2003, 06:46 PM
i dont want to offend anyone (especially any Forces out there) but someone possibly from our very own PSOW needs an attitude adjustment. Just today online I was playing with 2 other hunters and a force. I coplemented on the other hunters swords adn the force started sying that we should create a ranger or something because hunters were stupid. Then he goes on to say that forces are the hardest to use and level. I got POed at him and told him that forces are perhaps the easiest to raise because all you have to do is hit everyone on the screen wiht foie once and you already have half of the experience. Next thing i know, he starts ranting about how i was typing in caps. Just because some people have keyboards doesn't mean everyone has them and does not mean that you get to deduct IQ points just because they dont feel like dishing out $70 for one. When ever I use the onscreen keyboard I use all capital letters because of a very logical reason, it cuts down on typing time because you dont have to move the cursor as far to get to the letter you want. Please tell me if anyone else does the same or agrees with the above complaint.

Kirby_two
Apr 22, 2003, 06:50 PM
Another complaint of mine is the random freezing everytime you go into the lobby. The only way to keep it from stealing your items is depositing every non-equiped item in teh bank which can be a real pain. I have already lost a red handgun adn demolition comet to this and I think that whoever a Sega that thought of the stupid idea of having it delete your items should have their heads examined.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Apr 22, 2003, 09:03 PM
Stupid HUmar.

LollipopLolita
Apr 22, 2003, 09:08 PM
On 2003-04-22 16:46, Kirby_two wrote:
someone possibly from our very own PSOW needs an attitude adjustment.

just one person? are you sure? wow!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 22, 2003, 09:15 PM
On 2003-04-22 19:08, LollipopLolita wrote:

On 2003-04-22 16:46, Kirby_two wrote:
someone possibly from our very own PSOW needs an attitude adjustment.

just one person? are you sure? wow!

Yeah and who says all the PSO players are from PSOW?
I wish they all were on PSOW, no wait I don't. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guile
Apr 23, 2003, 12:16 AM
Yeah shit sucks woo

CrazyJ
Apr 23, 2003, 04:44 AM
You lost all credibilty when you used the word "teh" instead of "the"

And I use the Softkeyboard (Controller) to type and have NO TROUBLE using lower case letters as needed. Takes same amount of time.

Unless you ride the short bus.

Intimidacius
Apr 23, 2003, 01:14 PM
Intimidacius agrees with you. Why dish out $70? For those who actually care about all caps: is reading caps really so hard that you have to scream and rant about it(often times using all caps)? If you can read it then it is fine. What everyone should be mad about is all of the shortcuts(LOL, for example) are actually more offensive that all caps and show who is truly lazy.

Intimidacius thinks people need more coolant and less windshield wiper fluid

brillyfresh
Apr 23, 2003, 11:58 PM
it takes a half-second to get to the lowercase rows ... all caps is simple net-tiquette ... people think you're yelling all the time, and a lot of people new to the internet in general type in all caps, showing everyone how "new" they are (even if they aren't)

Aurra
Apr 24, 2003, 04:22 PM
All caps typing doesn't save time on the soft keyboard, it takes more time. Is the OK button not closer to the lowercase letters than the uppercase ones? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I always typed in lowercase letters before I got a real keyboard. Even if it seems like a bit more work (which it actually is not), isn't it worth it if only to not fit the PSO noob stereotype?

Guile
Apr 24, 2003, 10:02 PM
I use the soft keyboard also, I don't use caps but I don't really care about it!

Dime
Apr 25, 2003, 01:57 AM
THE BUS THIS GUY RIDES ON ONLY HAS TWO SEATS. AND ONE OF THEM IS THE DRIVER'S.