PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 ........................

Sinon
Apr 17, 2015, 06:39 PM

Edson Drake
Apr 17, 2015, 07:04 PM
Yes, log on https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=pso2

Answer the security questions and it will show you all of your info.

Edson Drake
Apr 17, 2015, 07:38 PM
You should use the built-in translator on Chrome for these operations if you don't understand Japanese.

For that screen, the first button asks if you want to change your password, and the second one if you don't.

Edson Drake
Apr 17, 2015, 08:26 PM
I just logged in.

In that case, you either try guessing your old email or quit.

Anyway I just had a small nightmare myself just to log in. Even when you input your data correctly it just keeps failing and diplaying the error screen. By copy/pasting the same info a hundred times, I finally logged in. Jesus Christ!

Good luck mate, you'll need it.

Stickboy
Apr 18, 2015, 02:52 AM
how does one even forget their own email anyway?

wefwq
Apr 18, 2015, 03:10 AM
how does one even forget their own email anyway?
By making thousand of email address and register each different stuff on different mail address?

Dephinix
Apr 18, 2015, 03:16 AM
Because 1-3 isn't enough?

wefwq
Apr 18, 2015, 03:21 AM
Because 1-3 isn't enough?
Need to go deeper for teh security and privacy.

Korazenn
Apr 18, 2015, 10:58 AM
I'd recommend taking note of each email address you have to avoid this issue in the future. There is a way to change it. But it requires you to input your email unfortunately. ;o;

And, wait...if you don't know your email, but DO know your SEGA ID and Password, how can you not log in the game (if your previous post wasn't a joke)?

Try to think back as long and hard as you possibly can. Do it when you have a clear mind, too. I don't know how many email accounts you use, but your best option is to try to log in each email address you can think of and try to locate PSO2JP emails within it. Chances are it could be in your Spam folder or one of your Spam email accounts.

I hope that helps!

Squal_FFVIII
Apr 18, 2015, 01:03 PM
I see these types of threads all the time. usually someone gets a new pc/laptop then sega send the confirmation code and they get stuck at that point.

Seriously you guys should write down the emails already if you feel that you will forget it.