PDA

View Full Version : Arks-Layer codes out of stock.

munekun
Apr 18, 2015, 07:42 AM
I recently made my first purchase of arks cash from arks layer and I'm curious how long It may take to receive the code as I was informed It was out of stock. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Korazenn
Apr 18, 2015, 10:08 AM
Should only take a few days, but it differs depending on where you are on our waiting list. It is about the same speed you would get codes as SutoWebmoney (1-5 days) and it all depends on how many codes we get as well as how many people are on the waitlist.

Don't worry. That email is sent to let you know that we have received your order and that AIDA will send you your code once she gets to you on the wait list. Thanks for using the Arks-Layer site to order WebMoney from! ^^

munekun
Apr 18, 2015, 12:19 PM
Should only take a few days, but it differs depending on where you are on our waiting list. It is about the same speed you would get codes as SutoWebmoney (1-5 days) and it all depends on how many codes we get as well as how many people are on the waitlist.

Don't worry. That email is sent to let you know that we have received your order and that AIDA will send you your code once she gets to you on the wait list. Thanks for using the Arks-Layer site to order WebMoney from! ^^

Oh okay. Thanks for the information. I will continue to buy from Arks-Layer to show support.

Korazenn
Apr 18, 2015, 12:52 PM
Thank you very much, munekin! ^^

JaegerF
Sep 21, 2015, 01:29 PM
From 15 of September to today 21.09.2015, Can you tell please, WHERE IS MY AC?

I think it was my last purchase(40$), because it is too long to wait.

Aida, tell please, how to buy ac without your service with paypal account? Thank for info, same to you, no-name account of public people.

Kinaya
Sep 21, 2015, 01:39 PM
Why would you even buy it from Arks Layer?

JaegerF
Sep 21, 2015, 01:41 PM
I was stupid, I admin it. But maybe then bot AIDA can send me 40$ back without deals with PayPal admins?

And, tell please, how to buy it without arks layer service with paypal?

un1t27
Sep 21, 2015, 01:48 PM
Exactly.

https://d.maxfile.ro/jyumlqnaem.gif

Shady3011
Sep 21, 2015, 05:10 PM
You can purchase AC through PSO2es via Google Wallet or whatever it is now. Paypal is an option for payment method.

Kokurokoki
Sep 23, 2015, 04:08 AM

Why not?

Totori
Sep 23, 2015, 04:13 AM
Why not?

Because it's the most expensive option, so why do it?

Flaoc
Sep 23, 2015, 04:20 AM

this in a nutshell

Rupikachu
Sep 23, 2015, 08:53 AM

Haven't looked at prices recently but afaik it used to be cheaper than suto/cnusa. O_o

But duh, just for the captcha pia: pso2es.

Hysteria1987
Sep 24, 2015, 02:50 AM
I can't comment on prices, but I sometimes used cn-usa for webmoney. They were fast- I always got the codes instantly, whereas I never could with Arks-Layer.

That said, Arks-Layer are doing nice things for the game, and if they keep doing so I'd probably be happy support them and wait a few days for the code, if I ever buy AC again.

Vatallus
Sep 24, 2015, 01:24 PM
Just noting that PlayAsia is still $47 for 5k webmoney codes. Not as good as PSO2es still but a lot closer now.