PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO 2 Episode Deluxe Packs: All or One of them?

RahTheRah
Apr 19, 2015, 10:27 PM
I'm thinking about buying the PC version of the game but I have a question since I haven't been able to find a really solid answer on the JP internet and I also don't want to spend more money then I have to: when it comes to the Episodes/Versions released on disc, does each new one contain all the content and whatnot of the previous ones but without the codes for the in game bonus items + the other goodies in said pack (CDs, etc), or do you really do have to buy Premium Pack vol.2, then Episode 2, then Episode 3, in that order, to get to all the stuff? Again just trying to figure this out cause one of them would cost me about $35 while all 3 of those would cost me a solid $100. Thanks and hope this isn't too dumb a question.

Sizustar
Apr 19, 2015, 10:48 PM
The game is free to download and play.

final_attack
Apr 19, 2015, 10:50 PM
I'm thinking about buying the PC version of the game but I have a question since I haven't been able to find a really solid answer on the JP internet and I also don't want to spend more money then I have to: when it comes to the Episodes/Versions released on disc, does each new one contain all the content and whatnot of the previous ones but without the codes for the in game bonus items + the other goodies in said pack (CDs, etc), or do you really do have to buy Premium Pack vol.2, then Episode 2, then Episode 3, in that order, to get to all the stuff? Again just trying to figure this out cause one of them would cost me about $35 while all 3 of those would cost me a solid $100. Thanks and hope this isn't too dumb a question.

Goodies in said pack should be for that pack only. Buying Ep3 package won't give you Ep2 package bonus .....

As far as game goes, buying the latest one should be enough. Or you can just install them through PSO2JP launcher or Tweaker.

Sizustar
Apr 19, 2015, 11:13 PM
Goodies in said pack should be for that pack only. Buying Ep3 package won't give you Ep2 package bonus .....

As far as game goes, buying the latest one should be enough. Or you can just install them through PSO2JP launcher or Tweaker.

Unless you're talking about the coin at the exchange shop, then you can use those to change for what ever they match.

final_attack
Apr 19, 2015, 11:23 PM
Unless you're talking about the coin at the exchange shop, then you can use those to change for what ever they match.

Ah yes ..... I meant the costumes like Nagisa and Shizuru Repca on Ep3 Package ^^;

Sizustar
Apr 20, 2015, 12:27 AM
Ah yes ..... I meant the costumes like Nagisa and Shizuru Repca on Ep3 Package ^^;

Nagisa Swimsuit is all out though, even if you have the code, all 30k has been redeemded.