PDA

View Full Version : If you know Dark Falz is going to attack, but don't say anything

Maenara
Apr 20, 2015, 07:47 AM
Doesn't that make you a terrorist?

Sayara
Apr 20, 2015, 07:57 AM
it'd make you a prophet/forseer more than a terrorist i guess.

You'd be more of a terrorist if you lured people to the attack, or caused your own attack for the pursuit of Dark Falz.
or whatever

Renvalt
Apr 20, 2015, 10:19 AM
I think it would, if you didn't try to stop it or had a hand in it.

I mean, why else wouldn't you tell people of a Falz attack if it was actually a legit threat (and not just a case of boy-cried-wolf)?

I mean, that's exactly what Loser did, but then again, Loser was actually in cahoots with the attacker to begin with. Hell, he's been in league with the Falzes for quite a good while, if his dialogue with Apprentice in EP2-6 is anything to go by.

Maenara
Apr 20, 2015, 10:27 AM
it'd make you a prophet/forseer more than a terrorist i guess.

You'd be more of a terrorist if you lured people to the attack, or caused your own attack for the pursuit of Dark Falz.
or whatever

I mean, according to USA standards.

Vintasticvin
Apr 20, 2015, 11:54 AM

Yes you would and people would share you pictures around Facebook saying "pass this around so awareness of this scumbag is known" and then curl up and cry instead of actually doing anything about it.

NoiseHERO
Apr 20, 2015, 11:59 AM
Yes you would and people would share you pictures around Facebook saying "pass this around so awareness of this scumbag is known" and then curl up and cry instead of actually doing anything about it.

You soft internet guys can hate us douchebag jocks as much as you want! but someones gotta be man enough to join the army and fight falz for our space country!

Sayara
Apr 20, 2015, 12:36 PM

I have words to say but cannot due to the US Government,.

Sizustar
Apr 20, 2015, 12:50 PM

What standard is that?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 20, 2015, 01:10 PM
This thread be walkin' a fine line.

GHNeko
Apr 20, 2015, 01:11 PM
Ah. Maenara rarely disappoints.

Maenara
Apr 20, 2015, 02:56 PM
I asked this question to Koffie and was promptly arrested and scheduled for execution. God damn it.

TaigaUC
Apr 20, 2015, 09:48 PM
Everything is classified as terrorism nowadays.
Most people seem to be afraid of everything.
Seriously, there's rarely a day that goes by without hearing something about TERROR on the daily news.
I guess we can start classifying terrorism as pop culture now.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 20, 2015, 09:51 PM
Everything is classified as terrorism nowadays.
Most people seem to be afraid of everything.
Seriously, there's rarely a day that goes by without hearing something about TERROR on the daily news.
I guess we can start classifying terrorism as pop culture now.
well people are starting to take selfies at any disaster that happens now...

TaigaUC
Apr 20, 2015, 10:09 PM
Burned toast. TERRORISM! *SELFIE*

Maenara
Apr 20, 2015, 10:17 PM
Knock knock
who's there
9/11
9/11 who
YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER FORGET

landman
Apr 21, 2015, 11:03 AM
I asked this question to Koffie and was promptly arrested and scheduled for execution. God damn it.
The culprit is Seraphy, she is the one who knows before anyone else and only tells the high-status premium class who pay her.

Poyonche
Apr 21, 2015, 11:16 AM
What about Melitta ? Isn't she a terrorist ? She always says "Something is coming !... Proabably.", she is surprisingly always asking to protect Lillipans. Moreover, she wants us to collect eggs of dragonkins, favorite food of Lillipans. If you do Dragonkins (10) - Lillipans (9) You get 1. 1 = January, the month when triggered the Charlie Hebdo shooting ! And what a coincidence, she is the one operating the Mining Base Defense operation. Why do you think Darkers get stronger ? Melitta. Why do you think they put wood walls in TD2 instead of photon walls ? Melitta. Why do you think TD3 is a base that is starting to be infected ? Melitta. Why we didn't know for the waves 7 and 8 ? Melitta.

So what if Lillipans were the one responsable of all the attacks of darkers, Dark Falzes, and Melitta was in fact : A DARKER LILLIPAN DRESSED AS A GIRL !?

Maenara
Apr 21, 2015, 11:19 AM
Lillipanati confirmed.

landman
Apr 22, 2015, 01:04 PM
Not sure about Melita, but Seraphy vanished from the lobby...