PDA

View Full Version : Information drops 12 ★ and 13★ of Corruption Survey: Lillipa (UQ)

Manta Oyamada
Apr 20, 2015, 04:31 PM
Information drops 12 ★ and 13★ of Corruption Survey: Lillipa OQ lilipa (UQ)

Note: I will not translate to English;-)

12 ★

グロウスクラッパー (魔装脚)
ドロップ情報:壊世調査:リリーパ(?)
潜在能力:飛天の撃 空中での攻撃時にダメージが(6/8/10%)上昇する

メタルアーク (強弓)
潜在能力:烈貫弓 ペネトレイトアロウの威力を上昇させる

プリメラ・フィオーレ (導具)
潜在能力:古の誓い 弱点属性で攻撃したときダメージが(10/12/14%)上昇する

スキアブレード (両剣)
潜在能力:古の誓い 弱点属性で攻撃したときダメージが(10/12/14%)上昇する

刃鞭パラティーゼル (自在槍)
潜在能力:不明

サイコクーゲル (双機銃)
潜在能力:不明

禍矛ユクカ (自在槍)
ドロップ情報:星滅の災厄禊ぐ灰の唄 XH / 灰輝石シヴァ100個 + 壊輝石ドゥルガー100個と交換可能
潜在能力:死中活性 一定間隔でダメージ(20秒ごとに最大HPの5%)を負う代わりに与ダメ ージが(3/7/15%)上昇し、PP回復速度が10%上昇する

禍刃イクキリ (双小剣)

禍矛ラクカ (抜剣)

禍銃リルユプケ (双機銃)

禍杖ノチウハウ (長杖)

禍蹴ピリカネト (魔装脚)

13 ★

スレイヴキャリバー (大剣)
入手方法:壊世調査:リリーパ エリアドロップ(全エネミー) or 極機晶ユルルンゲルいくつかと交換可能
潜在能力:魔の誓約 PPが半分以上の時、打撃、射撃、法撃力が上昇する

スレイヴキャリバー (大剣)

スレイヴクーガ (抜剣)

スレイヴデュアル (飛翔剣)

スレイヴシューター (長銃)

スレイヴシューター (強弓)

スレイヴセイジ (長杖)

スレイヴシューズ (魔装脚)

source: http://srsanat.blog.fc2.com/

Maenara
Apr 20, 2015, 04:39 PM
12* boots: Increase damage by 6/8/10% while airborne.
12* bow: Increase power of Penetrating Arrow.
12* talis: Ancient Oath.
12* Double Sabre: Ancient Oath.
12* Wired Lance: unknown
12* TMG: unknown
magatsu phase 2 12*s listed here for some reason
13* weapons: When PP is above 50%, increases all three atk stats.

I used the Google Translatrix for these, so, weapon types might be wrong. Google Translatrix also says 'fuck your formatting' so I might've missed some weapons too.

Bellion
Apr 20, 2015, 05:13 PM
Slave Calibur listed twice, dude gave same name to rifle and bow. Only 7/17 weapon slave weapons are available, at least in drops. Maybe shop has all 17, who knows. Huge disappointment for many if only those 7 will be in shops and rest will be released later.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 20, 2015, 05:22 PM
They did the same thing with ult nab.

We all know you'll get all available 13s from drops day one anyway.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 20, 2015, 05:27 PM
The wand isn't listed, but we know the wand is coming because that's one of the advertised weapons. Hell they even had it in the livestream playthrough. Chances are good that this source's list is incomplete. I think all those 13*s were listed in a magazine, Dengeki maybe? Whichever. It got posted here somewhere.

Some of those 12* potentials were even shown on livestream. Dunno where the DS came from though. That's like, the only piece of information that might be new.

EvilMag
Apr 20, 2015, 05:29 PM
Slave Calibur listed twice, dude gave same name to rifle and bow. Only 7/17 weapon slave weapons are available, at least in drops. Maybe shop has all 17, who knows. Huge disappointment for many if only those 7 will be in shops and rest will be released later.
They may possibly pull the same shit they did with Anga when he first came out.

Bellion
Apr 20, 2015, 05:35 PM
Well, for Anga they did have an excuse. Anga only changed forms after the 2nd week and that's when all 17 became available.
Anga still switches attack patterns and forms about after 1-2 days, so it may be that drop rates are higher during a certain attack pattern for specific weapon types.

According to a scan, all 17 various weapon types should be obtainable. Only the 7 listed are drop confirmed as well.
I don't think they've advertised a wand, but rods definitely have been.

Maenara
Apr 20, 2015, 05:36 PM
Future Sega announcement: "In an effort to curtail the general method of ignoring bosses in Ultimate Lillipa in favor of hunting 13★s from the more plentiful mobs, the following actions have been taken:
-13★s will no longer drop from mobs.
-Mob spawnrate has been reduced.
-Each mob now gives 2000 quest points.
-Once the quest objective has been completed, you are forced to return the campship immediately.
-Reduced mob spawnrate.
-Further reduced mob spawnrate while mobs are spawned."

LonelyGaruga
Apr 20, 2015, 05:47 PM
I don't think they've advertised a wand, but rods definitely have been.

Double checking the trailer, yeah, no wand. Still, it was shown in the livestream.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I should probably mention, the partisan in Mae's post is actually a wired lance.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 20, 2015, 05:49 PM
Future Sega announcement: "In an effort to curtail the general method of ignoring bosses in Ultimate Lillipa in favor of hunting 13★s from the more plentiful mobs, the following actions have been taken:
-13★s will no longer drop from mobs.
-Mob spawnrate has been reduced.
-Each mob now gives 2000 quest points.
-Once the quest objective has been completed, you are forced to return the campship immediately.
-Reduced mob spawnrate.
-Further reduced mob spawnrate while mobs are spawned."

Brilliant

TaigaUC
Apr 20, 2015, 09:52 PM
"Slave Shoes", huh. That's going to be amusing for people using autowords with weapon references.

"Taste the wrath of my SLAVE SHOES!"

ArcaneTechs
Apr 20, 2015, 09:56 PM
need a number on those Slave series Pot, how much atk are we gonna get and if i want to invest time into farming for them or not. Guess we'll find out later this week otherwise it's back to Anga farming for me. 12*'s dont seem too bad tho

LonelyGaruga
Apr 21, 2015, 12:10 AM
Slave weapon's potential isn't confirmed yet, but it's most likely 300-400. Dunno about every weapon, but this is generally superior to Ares at minimum PB with a +300 assumption. If your ATK is low enough, +300 is superior to 10% too.

Of course, the potential only works when PP is above 50%, which is a lot less practical compared to Black Heart, so it generally won't be useful. 12*s aren't really that great either, given that, again, they drop in the same area as Ares and Slave weapons, but aren't even close to competing.

"Slave Shoes", huh. That's going to be amusing for people using autowords with weapon references.

SLAVE

CALIBAAAAAAA

ArcaneTechs
Apr 21, 2015, 12:16 AM
Slave weapon's potential isn't confirmed yet, but it's most likely 300-400. Dunno about every weapon, but this is generally superior to Ares at minimum PB with a +300 assumption. If your ATK is low enough, +300 is superior to 10% too.

So at max PB Are's is still the strongest against Slave? (given that those would be the actual numbers on the pot for speculation reasons, differ when its out) and even though you have to keep your PP Gauge above 50%, I'm having a tough time seeing what classes would benefit the most without having to keep that gauge up high (things like PBF is not what I'm looking at) otherwise it seems like a good burst of high dmg until that gauge goes below 50%

Really I feel like FI would benefit from these weps the most (or anything paired with FI) as long as you have that PP 50% below skill as a cushion for when your gauge gets to that point so you don't exactly see your damage drop a huge dip but rather a small one

Xaelouse
Apr 21, 2015, 12:25 AM
The potential only really falls apart when you want to empty your PP on a boss (but both Ares and Slave are inferior to Ideal on bosses anyway).

ArcaneTechs
Apr 21, 2015, 12:27 AM
The potential only really falls apart when you want to empty your PP on a boss (but both Ares and Slave are inferior to Ideal on bosses anyway).
I'm more for all around use, I really don't like Ideal so I'm not worried about this (but ya i Know they're obviously the best boss killer 13*'s)

Dephinix
Apr 21, 2015, 12:39 AM
I imagine a Fo/Te with PP Convert being quite happy with the slave weapons.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 21, 2015, 12:56 AM
I'd imagine DB Bo would be happy with slave thanks to 20PP immortal dove, and PBF, but then again FI/Bo is a thing that they're not going to directly break or else risk pissing off alot of players.

Point is, some setups can make use of slave's potentials alot easier than others like deph also pointed out (and a little ketos proi on top).

Now I'm off to suggest in my best machine-japanese to tack on a mainclass bouncer skill for a 10% damage boost to all players under the effect of your fields.

Perfect Chaos
Apr 21, 2015, 01:36 AM
I would imagine that Wand users would love Slave over Ares, since you don't really need to use PP a lot of the time with Wands, and you're free to use Julius Nifta and whatnot.

Stickboy
Apr 21, 2015, 02:48 AM
slave weaponries could be useful for high PP players though

i mean, i had 180pp hightime spamming sataim and rarely goes below 50%, maybe not on bosses though

final_attack
Apr 21, 2015, 03:02 AM
Would really love to see the amount of Atk Increase on Slave-series once it's known o-o

Subbing Ra with Lv10 KillingBonus should be very useful on non-boss (Ideal for bossing) using Slave-series (Gonna use Slave-Tmg for Gu, maybe). Finding Ares on it's own is impossible for me (not much time, not to mention rng decided to hate me) ;w;

It's literally infinite PP on PSE Burst with lv10 KillingBonus too, should the mpa grouped together and a zondeel user is present.

Achelousaurus
Apr 21, 2015, 04:04 AM
I'm sure slave atk will be lower than Ares cause it's not a pure drop but something you can farm relatively easily.

Either way unless the boost from the pot is high it sounds mediocre at best cause outside a handful situations it's FAR easier to stay below 50% PP than to stay above that.

Cyber Meteor
Apr 21, 2015, 04:22 AM
I'm sure slave atk will be lower than Ares cause it's not a pure drop but something you can farm relatively easily.

Either way unless the boost from the pot is high it sounds mediocre at best cause outside a handful situations it's FAR easier to stay below 50% PP than to stay above that.

Staying above/below 50% of PP is heavily dependant on the weapon you use. Rods, Talis, Dual blades, AR, TMG, Double saber (if mobbing not bossing), Launcher (with Killing bonus), can easily stay above 50%, while Sword, Partisan, Twin Dagger, Knuckles, Double saber (on bosses) quickly go under 50% and are easy to maintain at that level. I don't know for Wand, JB, Katana, Bullet bows and Gunslash because they're weapons i've never used on long term.

Also, it was confirmed base atk (at +10) of slave series was higher than Ares by 5 atk ^^; then the potential at lvl 3 seemed to be around 300 atk boost resulting in a 8-9% dmg boost

Perfect Chaos
Apr 21, 2015, 04:39 AM
slave weaponries could be useful for high PP players though

i mean, i had 180pp hightime spamming sataim and rarely goes below 50%, maybe not on bosses thoughMy Force build is a build that sacrifices ATK for PP, since the relative advantage in opportunity cost is greatly in favor of PP for the same type/number of affixes. One can gain a much higher ratio of PP for a certain cost than what they can gain in damage for the same cost, so my logic is that with more PP, the average long term damage would be better if I don't have to spend anywhere near as much time regenerating PP. A bit of short-term burst damage is the sacrifice. (For kicks, I managed to hit 285 PP at one point as FO/TE without PP Up skills by abusing Time-Limited Abilities in AQs. LOL)
Anyway, with such a build, the Slave weapons' potential fits in quite nicely (especially since the static attack boost would equate to a larger percentage gain when one has less attack).

I'm sure slave atk will be lower than Ares cause it's not a pure drop but something you can farm relatively easily.I've heard people mentioning that the base stats of the Slave weapons featured in the livestream were a tiny bit higher than the corresponding Ares weapon. I never bothered to confirm for myself, though. Regardless, I'm sure people with ridiculously high ATK affixes will be doing more damage with Ares at full potential than with Slave. (EDIT: Ninja'd. I should really learn to refresh before submitting posts.)

I don't know for Wand, JB, Katana, Bullet bows and Gunslash because they're weapons i've never used on long term.I'm sure Wands will be the weapon that is the easiest to keep above 50%, since their main source of damage recovers PP. XD Wand users often affix HP over PP since PP is hardly necessary aside from using Zondeel (and the occasional offensive tech usage isn't really a problem).

Azure Falcon
Apr 21, 2015, 06:04 AM
Nice potential on the 12* boots, fingers crossed they are Techer class as well. Only having the horribly rare Boots of Serafi as a decent upgrade option from a crafted set of 10* boots is rather crummy.

Achelousaurus
Apr 21, 2015, 06:20 AM
Most of those weapons only stay at high pp in specific situations.

Especially Talis/Rod only if you have pp convert (I suppose, never really tried).
But either way eventually you drop below 50% and it's easy to just attack a bit > use Pa for staying below 50% than attacking a lot to refill pp really high and then use pa sparingly lest you drop below 50% and do less dmg.
If you are at 0 you dont risk accidentally using a pa at the wrong amount of pp and even if you get too high you can instantly drop below 50% by just using a pa.

XbikXBd
Apr 21, 2015, 06:47 AM
The last live video shows the slave series was stronger by a small amount.(at least the katana and DB)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 21, 2015, 06:06 PM
Staying above/below 50% of PP is heavily dependant on the weapon you use. Rods, Talis, Dual blades, AR, TMG, Double saber (if mobbing not bossing), Launcher (with Killing bonus), can easily stay above 50%, while Sword, Partisan, Twin Dagger, Knuckles, Double saber (on bosses) quickly go under 50% and are easy to maintain at that level. I don't know for Wand, JB, Katana, Bullet bows and Gunslash because they're weapons i've never used on long term.

Katanas can't stay above 50% for too long, unless you decide to go episode 2 style braver, and use shunka alot more than you should. Lower dps, but alot more bang for your PP.

Wands kill things with their left click, and having pp convert is a given. Don't think more needs to be said.

Bows... generally, no. You'd need rapid shot up, or be at full PP for banish arrow combos to get mileage. The new skill may help a bit by cutting PP costs, but I think that only applies to charged bow PAs like master shot, penetrating, and banish arrow. I'd just use ideal.

JB, well most have deband pp restorate, and the elemental PP restorate field; at least they can recover quickly.

GS, can't say.

Maenara
Apr 21, 2015, 06:16 PM
GS uses a fair amount of PP depending on how you're using it, but it also has great PP recovery.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 21, 2015, 06:19 PM
GS uses a fair amount of PP depending on how you're using it, but it also has great PP recovery.

Yeah GS just has alot of factors... but melee GS Fi/Hu with the new LB skill looks like it'll get some beastly mileage from slave, especially if the new PA is worth it in 'slash' mode.

Vatallus
Apr 21, 2015, 09:19 PM
Was the slave series pot really only 300 raw stats at lv 3? Well, I guess its something but now I need to try to consider CM Twin Daggers vs Slave Twin Daggers again. I'd don't really care much about damage vs trash mobs since those generally roll over dead anyway.

(Hoping the raw stats was wrong since 300 is rather underwhelming)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 21, 2015, 09:36 PM
300 is the estimated minimum it gives.

milranduil
Apr 21, 2015, 09:39 PM
Was the slave series pot really only 300 raw stats at lv 3? Well, I guess its something but now I need to try to consider CM Twin Daggers vs Slave Twin Daggers again. I'd don't really care much about damage vs trash mobs since those generally roll over dead anyway.

(Hoping the raw stats was wrong since 300 is rather underwhelming)

CM daggers.

Dephinix
Apr 21, 2015, 10:09 PM
CM Daggers and Knucks all the way. Knucks can mob nicely, but the raw 60 ele attack should be more than enough, and having those two as bossing weapons will end well for a Fi.

As for Bows, please stick to Ra/Br. 20% will cover any lose from any new 13 stars that come out, and let you use a lot of great Rifles and Launchers. Even on XH, we're not hurting
in terms of bossing.

milranduil
Apr 21, 2015, 10:29 PM
CM daggers are garbo for symph drive; the damage difference is 2% assuming 3k s-atk. CM knucks are beast tho.

I tested 60 ares bow for kicks on br/ra vs nasuyoteri rabr before maint.: 783k vs 863k on rodos. Even with CM bow and matching element, it would still fall short by like 20-30k, and you'd be giving up CM rifle, ares launcher, and bullet keep... for less damage l0l

Dephinix
Apr 21, 2015, 10:37 PM
What are you comparing the daggers to? Niren will top at 1098 without affixes, 181 more than Ideal, but Ideal will deal that 18% on top of the extra element add, at all times.

milranduil
Apr 21, 2015, 10:41 PM
Bloody nails.

EDIT: 50 vs. 60% is an extra ~2-3% damage I guess, but still not worth spamming for over something like knuckles which get you more bang for your buck (time spent) compared to other lower-end equips.

final_attack
Apr 21, 2015, 10:51 PM
You made me want the Ideal Knuckle ;w;

Kinda wondering how much Species-Slayer Knuckle compare against Ideal Knuckle (against normal)

400k CM to go should I go with Ideal Knuckle ;w; Don't have the money to grind it too, I guess ......

Maenara
Apr 21, 2015, 10:55 PM
CM daggers are garbo for symph drive; the damage difference is 2% assuming 3k s-atk. CM knucks are beast tho.

I tested 60 ares bow for kicks on br/ra vs nasuyoteri rabr before maint.: 783k vs 863k on rodos. Even with CM bow and matching element, it would still fall short by like 20-30k, and you'd be giving up CM rifle, ares launcher, and bullet keep... for less damage l0l

A damage difference of 2% doesn't qualify as making something garbage. It would take 50 attacks at 102% damage to do 51 attacks worth of 100% damage.

milranduil
Apr 21, 2015, 11:23 PM
A damage difference of 2% doesn't qualify as making something garbage. It would take 50 attacks at 102% damage to do 51 attacks worth of 100% damage.

I believe you've made my point :wacko:

Maenara
Apr 21, 2015, 11:28 PM
If you take 50 attacks to kill something, you must not be using a very good weapon. :wacko: