PDA

View Full Version : How do i use sliders?

Miles064
Apr 20, 2015, 05:46 PM
Let's "appropriate" some culture while we're at it.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/zYwJ5zA.png[/spoiler-box]

No, not really. I just wanted to see how the whole dancer setup looked with her newer hair. Not bad, I think.

How the hell did you get your jugs so big? Maybe I shouldn't have rushed to make my first character...

GHNeko
Apr 20, 2015, 05:49 PM
Rushing on your first character is like rushing when losing your virginity.

You lose, they lose. Everyone loses, and you can never take back your mistake.

Miles064
Apr 20, 2015, 05:51 PM

Weeeeeeeell I'm still a virgin and I really wanted to play so yeah.... I got a makeover pass though. Share massive boob secrets plz.

Shirai
Apr 20, 2015, 06:04 PM

words of wisdom

thehondachef
Apr 20, 2015, 06:24 PM
Share massive boob secrets plz.

Play with them.

....T-the sliders, I mean. ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Apr 20, 2015, 06:26 PM

Not true! ...We have passes and AC for the first thing. Latter....eh, no idea.

Play with them.

Suuuuuuuuuuure ya do. Lewd.

Miles064
Apr 20, 2015, 06:27 PM
Play with them.

Pretty sure I made them as big as I could without making them look like drills or super saggy. Guess I need to set aside some play time for this.

BIG OLAF
Apr 20, 2015, 06:56 PM
Are you asking how I got them so big, or how I got them so big without being shaped like nuclear warheads? Because I can just show you where my slider is at if you'd like.

Though, keep in mind large breasts only look good and proportionate on tall characters. On average-sized or shorter characters, they start getting gross and ridiculous; like overfilled water balloons that clip into each other, and are visually unappealing.

Xaeris
Apr 20, 2015, 07:09 PM
That, and it also depends on your outfit; some outfits in PSO2 come installed with either doublesided wrapping tape or wonderbras. Alph Layla (the one Nass is wearing in that picture) is one of the latter. If you really think you inflated yours to satisfaction, then you should try to compare using the same outfit before you lament. On a sidenote, did not wake up today thinking I'd wind up discussing the intricacies of boob morphology in PSO2.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 20, 2015, 07:09 PM
Pretty sure I made them as big as I could without making them look like drills or super saggy. Guess I need to set aside some play time for this.

The gravity is a good thing with larger chests. Adds bounce, and some element of realism to otherwise gravity-defying breasts.

Miles064
Apr 20, 2015, 07:11 PM
Are you asking how I got them so big, or how I got them so big without being shaped like nuclear warheads? Because I can just show you where my slider is at if you'd like.

Though, keep in mind large breasts only look good and proportionate on tall characters. On average-sized or shorter characters, they start getting gross and ridiculous; like overfilled water balloons that clip into each other, and are visually unappealing.

Id love to see your sliders. My characters is max height. Tall muscular chicks ftw.

Edit:I looked up that alph lyla. Looks like it might just be the outfit. Used that free makeover pass to make mine bigger though. All seems well with the world now. Ty for the help.

GHNeko
Apr 20, 2015, 07:28 PM
Request to Mods: Split titty talk into tertiary thread to keep thread on topic.

Miles064
Apr 20, 2015, 07:30 PM
Request to Mods: Split titty talk into tertiary thread to keep thread on topic.

Yeah my fault. Sorry about the OT.

Oh cool now im not going to get an answer and I was insulted. How rude.

Miles064
Apr 20, 2015, 08:18 PM
Just delete this thread and be done with it. Guess my ot is worse then all the other ot on this damn site.

Sayara
Apr 20, 2015, 08:19 PM
What was the question? I must have missed it

Miles064
Apr 20, 2015, 08:24 PM
What was the question? I must have missed it

Its fine just delete this thread.