PDA

View Full Version : Game after update checking over and over again

Kurome
Apr 22, 2015, 04:12 PM
So I'm experiencing an unusual issue and i realized that my game won't start. It's checking all over again whenever I try to start the game - its cheking and whats most impressive the blue bar is not moving but still checking in spite of it. Tried to find the issue by searching the similar topics on other forums but found nothing about multiple checking.
does anyone experiencing this kind of issue? I'm unable to play :x
After everything is "done" the launcher disappears and nothing happens.

Kurome
Apr 22, 2015, 05:41 PM
nvm. Solved with Rappy.

Kondibon
Apr 22, 2015, 05:45 PM
It's important that you explain how you got it fixed for posterity.

Kurome
Apr 23, 2015, 05:47 AM
Sure :) So 1st of all I was unable to play PSO2 cuz of IP block and after I finally passed through downloading process i realized that some of the files in the main folder were locked. It took me like a whole day to figure it out. The then rappy was came, don't bother the site which is in french :p All informations given can be found in the link below.
.................................................. ................
Rappyperms is an application which is literally godly, it unlocks the files stored in the PSO2 folder that are being blocked which makes u unable to play the game. I have no idea if ppl know about it here perhaps they won't need it but I'll put it here just in case.

Rappyperms is a simple tool, u just have to select the specific directory of ur PSO2 folder with game and then press apply. After that all locked applications will together work properly - in this case will make u able to play.

U'll find all other informations about it here: http://www.univers-ps.com/forum/general-pso2-jap/rappyperms-2-1-les-permissions-en-un-click-t3929.html

Note: it appears that after update u'll have to use this tool again to unlock the pso2 application which is in the main folder: local disc(...)/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/pso2_bin/pso2 for it to work. Otherwise it will multicheck for ages.

Note2: it's free, fine, just love ^^

This is ofc not the only tool I use for the game to work, I also run the VPNclient to be able to play. Hope it can help. And sorry for english.

Punisher106
Apr 23, 2015, 09:36 AM
It... looks like you haven't ever heard of the PSO2 Tweaker. That thing's a godsend.