PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Part About this Update...

Korazenn
Apr 22, 2015, 08:43 PM
...is Mag feeding time.

Discuss.

Shunx
Apr 22, 2015, 08:44 PM
I went from 170 to 172 with two 9*s and an 8*

Dex mag is still bad tho.

Korazenn
Apr 22, 2015, 08:57 PM
I went from 170 to 172 with two 9*s and an 8*

Dex mag is still bad tho.

Yeah, DEX Mag is still a pain to raise, but the good side is that my S-ATK and T-ATK Mags can finally reach max level relatively quick now. It's a huge improvement for S-ATK Mags, especially, as we all know how expensive those HU weps to feed it can be. :c

GoldenFalcon
Apr 22, 2015, 09:43 PM
This was a feature much earlier

Shunx
Apr 22, 2015, 10:15 PM
Yeah, DEX Mag is still a pain to raise, but the good side is that my S-ATK and T-ATK Mags can finally reach max level relatively quick now. It's a huge improvement for S-ATK Mags, especially, as we all know how expensive those HU weps to feed it can be. :c

Ever since the update, though, 9 and 8 stars went up in price. So now it's painful to raise a mag ; ;

LonelyGaruga
Apr 22, 2015, 10:26 PM
This was a feature much earlier

They buffed how much those items raise stats now.

Korazenn
Apr 22, 2015, 10:35 PM
Ever since the update, though, 9 and 8 stars went up in price. So now it's painful to raise a mag ; ;

They did?! I still got a few of the ones I bought yesterday in reserves, but this is really terrible news for Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles! D:

*holds his Mags close to him as they all cry together* Q Q

Shunx
Apr 22, 2015, 10:44 PM
They did?! I still got a few of the ones I bought yesterday in reserves, but this is really terrible news for Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles! D:

*holds his Mags close to him as they all cry together* Q Q

Ye

they went from 10 to 20k, you'd be lucky to get 10k or 15k

So you're paying about 32k for a R-ATK Mag, and about 40~50k for an S-ATK Mag unless you farm for everything.

Not sure about T-ATK

Korazenn
Apr 22, 2015, 10:57 PM
Ye

they went from 10 to 20k, you'd be lucky to get 10k or 15k

So you're paying about 32k for a R-ATK Mag, and about 40~50k for an S-ATK Mag unless you farm for everything.

Not sure about T-ATK

For some reason, T-ATK always seems the easiest to raise. I think it might be due to Room Goods being so cheap, affordable, and always in huge surplus. I always seem to find more FO/TE weapons than anything else no matter my class/sub-class combo. It's as if my Player ID No. has a secretive Section ID attached to it like in the original PSO at times that dictates what drops I'll get more of over others. xD

I was really shocked by how huge the increase was, though. I mean...a 7* (one 7*) raised Blossom (the pure S-ATK Mag) from a Lv. 35 to 39, and I was jus' like: o_O

TaigaUC
Apr 22, 2015, 11:23 PM
T-ATK is easiest because you can just feed Trimates.
S-ATK is a pain because the -Dex +SATK stuff is expensive and rare.
R-ATK not so bad because you have Dimates and the Mushroom Chairs at My Room shop are always cheap.
Dex is ass because you don't really have any options. IIRC, just +Dex discs that give jack all.

Korazenn
Apr 22, 2015, 11:26 PM
T-ATK is easiest because you can just feed Trimates.
S-ATK is a pain because the -Dex +SATK stuff is expensive and rare.
R-ATK not so bad because you have Dimates and the Mushroom Chairs at My Room shop are always cheap.
Dex is ass because you don't really have any options. IIRC, just +Dex discs that give jack all.

Dem Basic Sofas at the My Room Shop for S-ATK, tho.
^ I recommend these over anything in the Player Shop for -DEX and +S-ATK, really. I think the last time I checked the Player Shop for Room Goods in S-ATK, they came out to 4000-5000 Meseta and up. When I went to My Room Shop, I got Basic Sofas for 3K a pop.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 22, 2015, 11:47 PM
Dem Basic Sofas at the My Room Shop for S-ATK, tho.
^ I recommend these over anything in the Player Shop for -DEX and +S-ATK, really. I think the last time I checked the Player Shop for Room Goods in S-ATK, they came out to 4000-5000 Meseta and up. When I went to My Room Shop, I got Basic Sofas for 3K a pop.

They get rotated out every now and again. I don't remember if there were 4* furniture for 2k per, but either way, it's christmas when you find the cheaper ones in the room shop.

Korazenn
Apr 23, 2015, 03:44 AM
They get rotated out every now and again. I don't remember if there were 4* furniture for 2k per, but either way, it's christmas when you find the cheaper ones in the room shop.

Yeah. Last week, there was something else there in the My Room Shop that was 4K, but this week the price went down 1000 Meseta. Needless to say, I've stockpiled on a lot of sofas to guzzle down my Mag's throat.

Renvalt
Apr 23, 2015, 03:49 AM
Yeah. Last week, there was something else there in the My Room Shop that was 4K, but this week the price went down 1000 Meseta. Needless to say, I've stockpiled on a lot of sofas to guzzle down my Mag's throat.

Weird. I always remember them being 3K. Maybe I just remember wrong? I mean, since I use 7* over anything higher with regards to Mag feed (granted my Mag was lower than yours, so to speak, and I didn't care about DEX lowering since I was in a rush to just have something ready for SH).

nguuuquaaa
Apr 23, 2015, 04:16 AM
I use 2* and 5* goods for reducing DEX on a S-ATK mag (why not, they're cheap)
But well, I was surprise to see a single 9* can raise 4 level of S-ATK when it was around 2x 3x :wacko:

Z-0
Apr 23, 2015, 06:20 AM
I don't see why the price of the mag feed items makes a difference. They're like 2 times stronger now, so it's not more expensive to feed your mag. It only cost 2-3M before.

TaigaUC
Apr 23, 2015, 06:27 AM
There's a My Shop Cherry Red Table that's like 2k or something like that. That one rotates out often, though.

It's not just the price that makes them more of a pain, 4 stars had (have?) a lower effect for feeding too.
Compared to 6 star Trimates/Room items or 5 star Dimates/Room mates.

Meaning it always took longer to reduce Dex on SATK mag.
Unless my memory has gone to hell and I've somehow made a mistake.

the_importer_
Apr 23, 2015, 09:00 AM
The irony is that before they announced this, I had half completed my 3rd perfect Mag (Wanted a perfect S-Attack, R-Attack and T-Attack), had been working on those for a month -_-

Skornedemon
Apr 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
...is Mag feeding time.

Discuss.

If we're discussing our favorite part of this update...

Golfing.

Remz69
Apr 23, 2015, 10:12 AM
ever since photon spheres became dirt cheap, i'd do the last 50lvls with the devices that cost 2 sphere

probably far from the cheapest method, but it gets it out of the way instantly
so it's a nice quality of life update but not my favorite part for sure

Shunx
Apr 23, 2015, 10:27 AM
The irony is that before they announced this, I had half completed my 3rd perfect Mag (Wanted a perfect S-Attack, R-Attack and T-Attack), had been working on those for a month -_-

Now work on a Dex mag.

wefwq
Apr 23, 2015, 10:39 AM
If we're discussing our favorite part of this update...

Golfing.
Man, i do really hope they put some sort of games that we can play on the lobby...

Eternal255
Apr 23, 2015, 10:58 AM

Did they? Hmm maybe I should keep & sell them then instead of just leaving them haha