PDA

View Full Version : Mission Trigger Giggur Gunne-Gam

Zhedific
Apr 23, 2015, 03:00 PM
Hey there !
I'm trying to loot the Saiki Set but alone it's a real nightmare and some people told me to post here to find players.
His anobody here is struggling as I am to get this set ? Join me and lets kick this big man a** !
Let's make a MPA for Gigur Gunne-Gam.
I'm on ship 2.

D3MON
Apr 23, 2015, 03:21 PM
What ship are you on?

Zhedific
Apr 23, 2015, 03:37 PM
I'm on Ship 2 ! Yeah I forgot to tell that sorry ^^'

reaper527
Apr 23, 2015, 04:27 PM
what day/time were you thinking? i'm still looking for a saiki rear unit.

if we can get a 12/12 group together, we should be able to do 12 runs in about an hour assuming we don't do anything stupid like wasting time in area 2.

the best time to run it would likely be right after a magatsu eq so that we all have that 100% drop boost in effect for a solid portion of the run. there is one on saturday night at 10pm (est), which means as close to 10:30pm as possible would be best. (ideally, if we have a group of 12 people we could just run the eq together and then start going straight into ggg runs after, since the boost WILL count down in the lobby. this prevents us from wasting time waiting for people to show up)

Mildora
Apr 23, 2015, 04:47 PM
I'll probably end up hosting another one. Reaper doesn't like my rules so he probably won't join.

Zhedific
Apr 23, 2015, 05:54 PM
Reaper, are you sure that there's a Magatsu on Sat ? I can't see it on the schedule : google.com/calendar/embed?src=pso2emgquest%40gmail.com&mode=agenda&ctz=Europe/Paris
The only one I see is Friday at 8AM GMT+1 (Paris) (Yeah , I'm french :) )

Keitiro
Apr 23, 2015, 08:05 PM
If you're doing another one soon Mil, I'll definitely join. I did not notice you host the second one after the first so I missed out on that one ;; But I'm definitely coming if you're making another XD

reaper527
Apr 24, 2015, 09:15 AM
Reaper, are you sure that there's a Magatsu on Sat ? I can't see it on the schedule : google.com/calendar/embed?src=pso2emgquest%40gmail.com&mode=agenda&ctz=Europe/Paris
The only one I see is Friday at 8AM GMT+1 (Paris) (Yeah , I'm french :) )

here is the one i'm seeing:

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=MmdrcTZlOHUxcDc0MHBpY3Y5YjcxdWFkY2cgcHN vMmVtZ3F1ZXN0QG0&sf=true&output=xml#eventpage_6|eid-MmdrcTZlOHUxcDc0MHBpY3Y5YjcxdWFkY2cgcHNvMmVtZ3F1ZX N0QG0-0-0-

it's at 10pm est on saturday night. i suspect the one you're seeing this morning was the one that was scheduled for 2am est today. unfortunately, that would mean you're on a 6 hour time difference which in turn means the 10pm run will be 4am for you.

Reaper doesn't like my rules

that's because they are idiotic and inefficient. as i said, we can do a run with a magatsu given 100% boost covering most of it, and have 12 runs done in an hour. you would rather take 2 and a half hours at inconvenient times while making people miss eq's.

for the amount of time it takes you to do 12 runs, a party that has a clue can do 24.

to everyone else: would there be interest in meeting up tomorrow to run magatsu and then do a 12/12 ggg run? would run as follows:

1. get everyone to spawn location
2. spawn ggg
3. break parts (WITH wb)
4. kill
5. next run (no wasted time waiting to see that the min drop boss in area 2 isn't rare)

we'll be done in an hour, and you'll only need to use 1 set of boosts, and you'll get a bonus 100% for the majority of the run.

if there's interest, i'll make a thread today and we can meet up tomorrow night.

Magicks
Apr 24, 2015, 09:30 AM
To defend on one of Mildora's points, IMO all the parties that are checking to see if there is a rare GGG means that you're slightly getting more bang for your trigger, since you have an increased rare enemy chance whenever you use the trigger. (On top of an extra 100% rare boost IIRC.) On a side note, whenever there's a WB, there's usually a higher chance of accidentally killing him without breaking all the parts, as per experience with previous GGG runs.

AFAIK, perhaps it's because I'm getting bad groups, but my Magatsu runs tend to be 3/4 +1 (all XH), where the third run runs into the second phase, with everything completed around 15-20 minutes into the second phase duration. We should be able to fit all the triggers before 11:30PM EST, I just have to see if I can get home on time at that point.

Zhedific
Apr 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
it's at 10pm est on saturday night. i suspect the one you're seeing this morning was the one that was scheduled for 2am est today. unfortunately, that would mean you're on a 6 hour time difference which in turn means the 10pm run will be 4am for you.

It's alright for me ! I'll be up at 4AM to do the Magatsu then the MPA for GGG whatever the rules are.

reaper527
Apr 24, 2015, 11:45 AM
just made a new thread over here:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3254638

Mildora
Apr 24, 2015, 01:18 PM
that's because they are idiotic and inefficient. as i said, we can do a run with a magatsu given 100% boost covering most of it, and have 12 runs done in an hour. you would rather take 2 and a half hours at inconvenient times while making people miss eq's.

for the amount of time it takes you to do 12 runs, a party that has a clue can do 24.

to everyone else: would there be interest in meeting up tomorrow to run magatsu and then do a 12/12 ggg run? would run as follows:

1. get everyone to spawn location
2. spawn ggg
3. break parts (WITH wb)
4. kill
5. next run (no wasted time waiting to see that the min drop boss in area 2 isn't rare)

we'll be done in an hour, and you'll only need to use 1 set of boosts, and you'll get a bonus 100% for the majority of the run.

if there's interest, i'll make a thread today and we can meet up tomorrow night.
First off, my methods are normally intended for people to get the best of their trigger and not just 1 gunne. There's a reason after each rare trigger spawn you're granted Rare Enemy Boss and Rare drop rate. Why would you skip that? You're cheating people out of extra Rdr because YOU feel like the runs are going to slow. I Don't see anything idiotic with trying to make the best out of your Rdr, Not to mention it's rotated between players so its not like anyone and everyone's losing boost time

I see what you're trying to do...I personally It's not gonna work in your favor. People run magatsu with multiple characters draining that 100 rdr within mins. Even for the people who are just trying to get as many runs as possible will end up using Rdr from Phase 2 Magatsu, that's to say if everything goes perfect. I'm sure alot of people would rather do something more giving with 100rdr from magatsu like UQs instead of a saiki set that drops in magatsu.

Last but not least, I'm not forcing anyone to miss any EQs. If you see an EQ you like and wanna run it, im not stopping you from doing LOL. You're really coming off as rude by expressing your opinions on how people host things. I know I'm not a good host and I could do better but personally no one complained. (at least from my understanding)

If you don't like it, don't do it :/ easy as that. I'm doing these threads to help people, I've got 3 Saiki sets already that i'm happy with. Any extra's is just for a helping hand for the community and some dismantled units WHICH IVE GOTTEN NONE OF THESE PAST WEEKS.