PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Hitting Weapon for Support Partners?

FeartheGreat
Apr 23, 2015, 05:37 PM
Alright. First of all to clear up any confusion. I am talking about Support Partners. Not Friend Partners. You know, the little people that hang out in your room and you send them out on collection quests to level them up? Yeah those guys.

Anyway. I've been asking around, but most people cannot seem to give me a straight answer because no one really pays attention or even cares about their SPs. But I do. I want to make them hit as hard as their little bodies can manage. I've done a lot of experimentation with 3 of them for a few months now. (I have 3 characters each with one. I did not buy two extra SPs). Now, Of course Force SPs have the most utility on them. But I refuse to make them all Forces. I like a little variety. When I have two of the same thing, I'm not happy. Not to mention just because they can Heal, does not exactly they hit the hardest. And that is what I am trying to achieve. I do know from certain guides and experiments that the higher the star rating on the equipment you give them, the higher their HP becomes. But that seems to be about it. Their attack does not improve much if at all. I haven't noticed any improvements anyway. All of them have all 11* armor and 11-12* weapons. But here is the thing. I have a level 75 Force SP with 11* armor and a 12* rod. She casts Ilgrants on something that was not weak to it and it did 100 or less per hit. Yet I have another Hunter SP in their 60s with 11* armor and a 10* sword, and she seems to get bigger numbers whenever she takes a swing or uses a PA. Average 450-600. I'm aware that personality affects the PAs they use. The Force SP was set to use light for killing Darkers and the Hunter was set so that she draws aggro away from my Force using War Cry. The 3rd SP I tried giving a Launcher. She can hit fairly hard with it. About 400-600 using a non-PA attack. So from what I have seen, SPs seem to Hit harder when you give them slow weapons that pack a big punch per hit like Swords, Launchers, Bows, and do terrible with chip damaging weapons like Rifles, TMGs. Of course you can always just go for the Healing/Buffing SP. Anyone have any good ideas for more ideal hard hitting weapons for SPs?

LonelyGaruga
Apr 23, 2015, 07:03 PM
Er...you know Ilgrants hits ten times, right? So the Force SP was doing as much or more damage than your other SPs.

Anyway, your SP just does a heavily reduced amount of damage compared to a regular player, so the strongest attacks for a regular player would be the strongest attacks for the SP. It's not complicated.

random idiot
Apr 23, 2015, 10:13 PM
supports sucks in general but you can probably get them to do better dmg than npc, but it's mostly from personality which controls which skills they use and their lvl