PDA

View Full Version : We have people using Mods in Ult Lilipa

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2015, 10:56 PM
Just want to give you guys a heads up, in a random mpa I saw/found a person using that speed hack mod for spamming Techs with infinite PP (rapid firing Rafoie so fast, you see the element circle as one red circle around them until they stop casting) friend of mine whispered me earlier today that he saw someone with rapid fire WB's and another friends saw rapid fire Cosmic Break.

Please leave the mpa as quickly as possible, take a screenshot if you gotta or record if you got it on and report them to Sega or a JP friend to report them. We don't need these horrid players who can't get good at this game ruining it for the rest of us who don't need to cheat. The more you stay with them, the more likely you may be banned with them

Don't care if this post gets edited for the name, just want people aware

Watch out for: Charater: Rize, ID Name: killuminati

EDIT: heres the link to report people if need be: http://tinyurl.com/d2llyu9

For people running around with the death sign over them attacking, I can't be for certain that they are "cheating" all I can say is watch them (from my experience) as the mob dies down from everyone wiping them out, if at some point you see them fall but rapidly get back up, most likely it's their pc/laptop performance not doing them any justice thus they are getting lag (hence the delayed revive). IF they still have the death sign over their head and are keeping up with the group I suppose you can worry as I haven't seen this myself except for what I just described on the previous sentence.

Rehal
Apr 23, 2015, 10:59 PM
Please leave the mpa as quickly as possible, take a screenshot if you gotta or record if you got it on and report them to Sega or a JP friend to report them.
Then get banned cause SEGA thinks you are their accomplice with that foreigner IP ; -;

Unforsaken_n
Apr 23, 2015, 11:23 PM
Watch out of krill too i heard he hacks as well

sol_trigger
Apr 23, 2015, 11:23 PM
i thought 90% players of PSO2 was using hack, no ?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2015, 11:31 PM
Watch out of krill too i heard he hacks as well
Not my in game name, no one on psow knows it, i unlike you are actually good at the game.

Either way my friend notified the Leader of Killer Panda and he's looking into it, I can post screen shots of the person gear as best evidence i have but i dont have my recording up atm to upload to youtube for more evidence

EDIT: what makes it even more obvious is that it's you doing it that you had to make a new account to respond to me that way

milranduil
Apr 23, 2015, 11:33 PM
Just want to give you guys a heads up, in a random mpa I saw/found a person using that speed hack mod for spamming Techs with infinite PP (rapid firing Rafoie so fast, you see the element circle flashing over and over), friend of mine whispered me earlier today that he saw someone with rapid fire WB's and another friends saw rapid fire Cosmic Break.

Please leave the mpa as quickly as possible, take a screenshot if you gotta or record if you got it on and report them to Sega or a JP friend to report them. We don't need these horrid players who can't get good at this game ruining it for the rest of us who don't need to cheat. The more you stay with them, the more likely you may be banned with them

If someone has the link to report players, please post it as I don't have it on me atm

Don't care if this post gets edited for the name, just want people aware

Watch out for: Charater: Rize, ID Name: killuminati

EDIT: if your team Killer Panda, I recommend you remove him or risk other people getting banned

Not that I'm one to witch hunt, but I saw the same character name and Player ID using that same hack with ilbarta in TD3 pug last week.

Rakurai
Apr 23, 2015, 11:37 PM
One reason I'm glad I don't play on ship 2.

Not to say that there aren't hackers on the other ships, but it's definitely more of a problem there.

Unforsaken_n
Apr 23, 2015, 11:40 PM
Not my in game name, no one on psow knows it, i unlike you are actually good at the game.

Either way I notified the Leader of Killer Panda and he's looking into it, I can post screen shots of the person gear as best evidence i have but i dont have my recording up atm to upload to youtube for more evidence

EDIT: what makes it even more obvious is that it's you doing it that you had to make a new account to respond to me that way

its not me im just giving u shit, and i made thsi account a while ago, nto today buddy, and btw u suck at the game

wefwq
Apr 23, 2015, 11:41 PM
whoa whoa looks like witch hunt is over

ArcaneTechs
Apr 23, 2015, 11:44 PM
its not me im just giving u shit, and i made thsi account a while ago, nto today buddy, and btw u suck at the game
think its time for bed for you, you got highschool in the morning, get in your jammies and drink your warm milk so your not cranky in the morning

Leader of Panda Killer took care of it, just be aware

Gonna be recording for the next few weeks anyways, dont need other people cheating ruining it for the rest of us, im not a savior of any sort. Anyways GL with your hunts

Shinamori
Apr 24, 2015, 12:19 AM
Why would you waste all that time level your charactrs, just to hack...

Lostbob117
Apr 24, 2015, 12:32 AM
Not my in game name, no one on psow knows it

Except for me. :]

ArcaneTechs
Apr 24, 2015, 12:33 AM
Why would you waste all that time level your charactrs, just to hack...random affixed luther units at + w/e and Burt Rodon +20 random affixes. its beyond me man, Lv75 too

Kondibon
Apr 24, 2015, 12:35 AM
Then get banned cause SEGA thinks you are their accomplice with that foreigner IP ; -;I think you're more likely to get banned by staying in those MPAs.

Watch out of krill too i heard he hacks as wellhttp://i.imgur.com/hlB0odim.png

Why would you waste all that time level your charactrs, just to hack...A general disregard for other people playing. _(:3 」∠)_

Kinaya
Apr 24, 2015, 05:24 AM
You talking about this guy? (https://youtu.be/rSSLltwl5gw)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 24, 2015, 02:25 PM

Not entirely sure what that guy is accomplishing.

Shunx
Apr 24, 2015, 02:31 PM
Not entirely sure what that guy is accomplishing.

He got Anga to resist Fire tho.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 24, 2015, 02:34 PM

Good eye.

Dammy
Apr 24, 2015, 02:40 PM

i hope he gets banned

Stickboy
Apr 24, 2015, 02:50 PM
http://puu.sh/hpucZ.jpg

well this just happened

un1t27
Apr 24, 2015, 02:51 PM
http://puu.sh/hpucZ.jpg

well this just happened

that is very common.

Alma
Apr 24, 2015, 04:12 PM
Goddammit, this need to be stop...

today i play for only 2 hours because i met 4-5 hacker/cheater in 4 different XH block
even when i go vita block to avoid them they still appear.

from the blatantly obvious using rapid tech (ilbarta/nafoie) to the secretly using rapid ilbarta (anga suddenly died and you hear very rapid ilbarta sfx)

also that Sziadan mass pm...

i cannot enjoy this game anymore...
not when those cheater roaming around in random public mpa block and sega policy to ban all of the mpa if there is one hacker found...

ArcaneTechs
Apr 24, 2015, 06:59 PM
yes this was the guy we had to leave the block for yesterday, his terrible 7k Rafoie dmg, can't even hit over 10k. Thank you for the vid, I can forward it to me friend for more evidence

i cannot enjoy this game anymore...
not when those cheater roaming around in random public mpa block and sega policy to ban all of the mpa if there is one hacker found...
This was a bad case during the gold farming back in the day, however i dont know if they'll stick to their old ways and ban the whole mpa anyways, they already said your best bet to not get banned is to leave the mpa immediately (blacklist them first is what i would do before leaving) and report them anyway you can

nathanielzor
Apr 24, 2015, 07:00 PM
Ahaha Ship 2 problems..

Dephinix
Apr 24, 2015, 07:44 PM

That isn't hard to do tho.

Perfect Chaos
Apr 24, 2015, 07:55 PM
I found a guy last night that was walking around with permanent death status. It wasn't lag, because everyone else was getting revived normally. He also just stands slightly away from the pack as well to leech, and keeps up with the pack when we move to a different area with mobs. I guess it's a mod that makes you appear already dead to everything? You can't kill something that's already dead, I guess. At least the infinite PP spam guy is cheating without leeching. >_<
His character name was "BacKSlasH" (or some sort of weird capitalization combination, as I forgot which it was exactly). Didn't bother to check his ID.

pkemr4
Apr 24, 2015, 07:58 PM
I found a guy last night that was walking around with permanent death status. It wasn't lag, because everyone else was getting revived normally. He also just stands slightly away from the pack as well to leech, and keeps up with the pack when we move to a different area with mobs. I guess it's a mod that makes you appear already dead to everything? You can't kill something that's already dead, I guess. At least the infinite PP spam guy is cheating without leeching. >_<
His character name was "BacKSlasH" (or some sort of weird capitalization combination, as I forgot which it was exactly). Didn't bother to check his ID.

had something similar to this happen during Anga farming. he kept having Dead status but when reivied it did nothing. i thought it was desync lag.

sol_trigger
Apr 24, 2015, 08:51 PM
i have been hacking for 3 months and have not been baned until now lolol

how to make people mad :
> hack
> go to random 12/12 MPA
> hack
> profit

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 24, 2015, 09:04 PM

how to make people mad :
> hack
> go to random 12/12 MPA
> hack
> profit

... huh...?

pkemr4
Apr 24, 2015, 09:17 PM

how to make people mad :
> hack
> go to random 12/12 MPA
> hack
> profit

you must be proud of yourself

NoiseHERO
Apr 24, 2015, 09:21 PM
ya'll over-reactin' like 3 years late lolz

Edson Drake
Apr 25, 2015, 05:00 AM

hmm I thought it was lag, goddamnit I finished quite a bit of quests with people like that. Bloody wankers.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 25, 2015, 05:08 AM
watch out for a guy named BackSpace or w/e how he spelled it (BaCkSpAcE) something like that, friend just told me

wefwq
Apr 25, 2015, 05:36 AM
his terrible 7k Rafoie dmg, can't even hit over 10k
http://puu.sh/hq85z.png
oh shit i can't stop laughing

Perfect Chaos
Apr 25, 2015, 06:02 AM
watch out for a guy named BackSpace or w/e how he spelled it (BaCkSpAcE) something like that, friend just told mei just posted about him here, one page ago. LOL It's actually backspace now that I think about it, not backslash like what I initially said, since I remember a capital E at the end now.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 25, 2015, 08:31 AM
i just posted about him here, one page ago. LOL It's actually backspace now that I think about it, not backslash like what I initially said, since I remember a capital E at the end now.
ahh sorry about that, was sorta skimming along posts and missed that part

Terrence
Apr 25, 2015, 09:01 AM
ya'll over-reactin' like 3 years late lolz
Hackers on Pso2 are as old as the game indeed but many actions were taken by players to hold them back. I have asked myself one of my JP friend to report many of those sluts to SEGA via the contact form since 2012 (currently 50+). What can we do more ? Lolz a lot like you, making fun at those who fight for a game without hack, but doing nothing at all ? So easy to criticize...

Unforsaken_n
Apr 27, 2015, 12:23 PM
yes this was the guy we had to leave the block for yesterday, his terrible 7k Rafoie dmg, can't even hit over 10k. Thank you for the vid, I can forward it to me friend for more evidence
it may be only 7k damage, but times that by how fast they can cast, iv seen the damage numbers and they can cast every millisecond.

Perfect Chaos
Apr 27, 2015, 02:51 PM
It's physically impossible to cast every millisecond, since at 60 fps, 1 frame is over 16 milliseconds. :3

Unforsaken_n
Apr 27, 2015, 03:21 PM
It's physically impossible to cast every millisecond, since at 60 fps, 1 frame is over 16 milliseconds. :3

well u get what i mean lol,

Lorne
Apr 27, 2015, 04:10 PM

What if you're playing at a high FPS (60 FPS is low)? What if the cheat lets the player cast multiple times per frame? What if the cheat is just sending a bunch of packets to the server saying they're spamming techs that quickly? Sounds possible to me.

LordKaiser
Apr 27, 2015, 04:23 PM
Wait so those dead people that keep figthing and I use moons on are not the result of lag?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 05:05 PM
it may be only 7k damage, but times that by how fast they can cast, iv seen the damage numbers and they can cast every millisecond.
What I'm saying is if your gonna cheat, at least get some good damage reguardless of how many times it's hitting. in other words, get good

Wait so those dead people that keep figthing and I use moons on are not the result of lag?
I'm starting to get a little iffy on this, I found a few people who were like this but they actually died at some point during the rest off the mob being killed off so I revived them and they got back up (so I'm assuming it's their PC performance thats doing this to them aka delays). However, I can't say its clear for Backspace as I'm seeing this fucker switch his sub class constantly (via Lv1) and I'm leaving as he comes in to the mpa so ya, he's blacklisted for me anyways

Asuka~
Apr 27, 2015, 05:33 PM
I've come across one or two of those haxors but I have no idea what the URL is to report a user with. Could someone post it on here, please? :o

Thanks

wefwq
Apr 27, 2015, 07:36 PM
I've come across one or two of those haxors but I have no idea what the URL is to report a user with. Could someone post it on here, please? :o

Thanks
Ask, and you shall receive. (https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=wickeduser)

Tip: it's IP blocked for SEAmen

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 12:47 AM
posted player report link on first page, I'm sure we'll see more people this week after maintenance considering Golden Week is gonna start

Shinamori
Apr 28, 2015, 01:45 AM
This is why I'll mostly stick to team MPAs and what not.

Asuka~
Apr 28, 2015, 10:54 AM
Thanks, wefwq-senpai and Kril-senpai.

NoiseHERO
Apr 28, 2015, 11:23 AM
This is why I'll mostly stick to team MPAs and what not.

same here.

Mildora
Apr 28, 2015, 11:49 AM

It is lag. Don't listen or report someone who you come across with this problem.

I can say this because during ULT Naberius Quest release someone brought to my attention what kind of lag I had. On my screen i'm not doing any numbers or taking damage but the people around me are. once the lag catches up, the server finally sends everything to my client and im dead and the group is in a different area. I have this lag ALL the time when doing quest like UQs, Wild Easter or Darkers Den. You guys are just paranoid now. Don't blame lag as hacking when I get that shit 24/7. What use is a i'm alive but dead hack even...

Maenara
Apr 28, 2015, 03:22 PM
It is lag. Don't listen or report someone who you come across with this problem.

I can say this because during ULT Naberius Quest release someone brought to my attention what kind of lag I had. On my screen i'm not doing any numbers or taking damage but the people around me are. once the lag catches up, the server finally sends everything to my client and im dead and the group is in a different area. I have this lag ALL the time when doing quest like UQs, Wild Easter or Darkers Den. You guys are just paranoid now. Don't blame lag as hacking when I get that shit 24/7. What use is a i'm alive but dead hack even...

This. I get that kind of lag exclusively in UQs, though. Never in EQs for some reason.

RedRaz0r
Apr 29, 2015, 06:16 PM
I was somewhat interested in this thread, and then I read this

i unlike you are actually good at the game

The single most immature and pointless blurb I've ever read on these forums (and that's saying something).

Do you want a cookie? You're good at a game where you can be 100% optimized by pure luck, and where being good does absolutely nothing for you. Congrats!

Z-0
Apr 29, 2015, 06:18 PM
Being good does a lot of things for you, actually. While I do not really condone Kril's comment, just because you know nothing about the game doesn't mean you need to excuse inferiority because "being good does nothing".

There is a reason all the really good players are the richest, you know. They're not lucky people by any stretch of the imagination.

I admit though that the effect of being good has been toned down by SEGA, because apparently being good is a bad thing・・・

ArcaneTechs
Apr 29, 2015, 06:43 PM

I edited my statement about the lag issue your talking about in my first post after i saw it so thats why i said it was lag on their end, just wasnt 100% sure

The single most immature and pointless blurb I've ever read on these forums (and that's saying something).

Do you want a cookie? You're good at a game where you can be 100% optimized by pure luck, and where being good does absolutely nothing for you. Congrats!
I know its really hard for you to grasp the skill difference between someone who learned how to play the game properly versus someone who refuses and wants the game to play for them while cheating his way to the top in gear (PvE or PvP, doesnt matter). Good does do stuff for you but the game is getting easier every update, blame Sega for this i guess otherwise your pretty much missing the point in me saying that

Being good does a lot of things for you, actually. While I do not really condone Kril's comment, just because you know nothing about the game doesn't mean you need to excuse inferiority because "being good does nothing".

There is a reason all the really good players are the richest, you know. They're not lucky people by any stretch of the imagination.

I admit though that the effect of being good has been toned down by SEGA, because apparently being good is a bad thing・・・
I never said the guy had no knowledge of the game as to why he has to cheat, i was implying that (cheating) because he refuses to learn to play a game so he has to cheat so it plays for him i mean wheres that fun in this? or skill come in? or anything? not only that your cheating to achieve something other people work really hard for (or grind in this case) but whats the point of even playing if your going to do this?

And the game has been slowly but surely casualized down over the years, it gets easier and easier I mean every mission doesnt have that set timer for S rank on it anymore to be able to complete it for Kofi's CO and a bunch of other things I could list off.

Remz69
Apr 29, 2015, 07:01 PM

being good at the game, gameplay wise, doesn't bring in any money though

making money via the player shop is something almost anybody can do, most simply can't be bothered because of how genuinely annoying it is a thing to do

Z-0
Apr 29, 2015, 07:04 PM
It does though, because cubes from TD and Magatsu are money.

But like I said, the effect of them has gone down since everyone can get cubes from Magatsu now, and because of that their value has depreciated in general.

I made several hundred millions from TD/Magatsu before his nerf.

Remz69
Apr 29, 2015, 07:23 PM

But like I said, the effect of them has gone down since everyone can get cubes from Magatsu now, and because of that their value has depreciated in general.

oh, well yeah there's that, since the pug life chose me i didn't even take it into account
but that also is another matter, since it doesn't require only you to be good, but the people with you as well

Mildora
Apr 29, 2015, 07:27 PM

I feel like your talking about FUN scratch and protection but then again I feel like that answer is too simple considering the amount of things you can do with excubes...(never thought i'd say that)

Remz69
Apr 29, 2015, 07:34 PM
I feel like your talking about FUN scratch and protection but then again I feel like that answer is too simple considering the amount of things you can do with excubes...(never thought i'd say that)

hmm idk about fun scracth, i like to make fodders with the 30% from time to time
i recently made 20ish bayari/pow3 5s from 4s, for 300k each and sold them 3M

dunno how much i'd have made with fun points instead

TaigaUC
Apr 29, 2015, 08:18 PM
I've been getting that kind of lag a lot since Ultimate Lilipa (and FREE PARTNERS!?).

Had Challenge freeze for up to 2 minutes and then suddenly speed up and recover.
Scary shit.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 29, 2015, 08:32 PM
There is a reason all the really good players are the richest, you know.

Hey... I'm a peasant...

TheszNuts
Apr 29, 2015, 08:39 PM

I thought this was because they weren't spending all their money on the hot clothing of the week.

MidCap
Apr 30, 2015, 07:46 AM
I thought this was because they weren't spending all their money on the hot clothing of the week.

This.

I refuse to bow to trendy BS. I manage my PSO2 Meseta the same way a common sense person with a reasonable income should manage IRL.

Because of this, I may not have the newest lobby action or clothing, but my gear is excellent and I have 183 Million Meseta in reserve.

I even have all of my Soul Receptor units and fodders for the next time a new tier of units is released.

There are people who get rich by just playing the market all day or spending exorbitant sums on AC scratch, but a common-sense player can get rich, too, and have a lot more fun.

Xaeris
Apr 30, 2015, 07:48 AM
You really don't have to choose between good gear and playing Waifu Star Online. You can do both, no problem.

MidCap
Apr 30, 2015, 07:49 AM
I place little value on anything that does not relate to statistical performance. I have too little time to play video games to NOT actually play the game while I'm playing.

-_-;

saraishadow
Apr 30, 2015, 07:57 AM
Wasn't the original topic about people hacking?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=382&d=1214037416[/SPOILER-BOX]

Senshi
Apr 30, 2015, 08:03 AM
Yea, I saw that Rize a while ago playing ranger. I actually partied with them too :(

Welp, no more. I've blacklisted them now, and will bail if I see them in an mpa.

Thanks for the heads up.

MidCap
Apr 30, 2015, 08:41 AM
Yes, I suppose we did deviate from the topic there for a few more posts than we should have.

On topic: I, too, have seen both of the individuals in question and leave the game anytime I see them.

Here's my question: Do these people ever get banned? I know for sure Rize has been reported by JP players (one of our Teammates has a JP friend who filled out the form). How long does it take Sega to investigate these matters? Surely they have improved their cheating suppression system in comparison to PSO GC and BB, right?

<_<

untrustful
Apr 30, 2015, 09:00 AM
cheating suppression system

Gameguard is less of a cheating detection system and more a diversion with pretty pictures.

sol_trigger
Apr 30, 2015, 09:43 AM
Yes, I suppose we did deviate from the topic there for a few more posts than we should have.

On topic: I, too, have seen both of the individuals in question and leave the game anytime I see them.

Here's my question: Do these people ever get banned? I know for sure Rize has been reported by JP players (one of our Teammates has a JP friend who filled out the form). How long does it take Sega to investigate these matters? Surely they have improved their cheating suppression system in comparison to PSO GC and BB, right?

<_<

moronic cheaters got banned, elitist like me doesnt