PDA

View Full Version : My email no longer exists, what should I do?

megabuster66
Apr 24, 2015, 05:25 AM
I used to own an email account linked to a domain that does not exist anymore. When I try to play pso2 it asks me for a mail authentication code and I can no longer get to it. What options do I have left?

Stickboy
Apr 24, 2015, 05:54 AM
new account

Halikus
Apr 24, 2015, 05:55 AM
Your only hope is that there's a way to log into the Sega ID management page and change the address or that you have a good friend in Japan who would be willing to write a support ticket request for you to send.

megabuster66
Apr 24, 2015, 05:55 AM
Had the account since beta and I found a psycho wand on it. It's worth so much to me.

emeraude
Apr 24, 2015, 06:00 AM
as long as you remember the old email address and your SEGA ID password you should be able to change it (iirc).

if it asks for a mail verification on email change then you're SOL and you'll need to write a support ticket.

megabuster66
Apr 24, 2015, 06:15 AM
I remember the old email address, but don't have access to it. I do remember my current password aswell. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can point me to the right direction. I've been trying to find out how to get back in the game for weeks now and finally resorted to asking the community

wefwq
Apr 24, 2015, 06:32 AM
Back on pre-episode 2 days, my yahoo email can't accept/send email due to prolonged inactivity, and im managed to change it to my gmail.
As long as you can login to pso2 playersite and remember few registration details back when your creating your ID, i think you can just change it.
Don't know if the procedure are still the same or changed, though.

Easy mode: create new account.

emeraude
Apr 24, 2015, 06:53 AM
Try this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2826663&postcount=39)? It's old but afaik the site is still the same.

megabuster66
Apr 24, 2015, 02:36 PM
http://prntscr.com/6xq0sq i'm getting this type of error when trying to log into the site

ashley50
Apr 24, 2015, 02:48 PM
Failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input content.

megabuster66
Apr 24, 2015, 03:04 PM
Been sitting with that error for the past few hours. I was able to log in just fine earlier

megabuster66
Jul 14, 2015, 11:38 AM
Hopefully someone could find this and help me :l

Alenoir
Jul 14, 2015, 11:45 AM
So... Can you log into your SEGA ID management page? Your ID needs to be all lower case. If it's the captcha then you want to catch someone live to help you with that.

Rayden
Jul 14, 2015, 12:19 PM
Failed to authenticate.
There is an error in the input content.

I've had that error from time to time on the PSO2 website. The error message makes it sound like you did something wrong, but I've had it sometimes come up repeatedly where I've entered everything 100% correctly like I've done thousands of times before. It seems to just come up at random, like when the server's under a heavy load or something. You could try again later.