PDA

View Full Version : what is the new item in the EXcube shop

silo1991
Apr 26, 2015, 05:09 PM
i just wonder what is the new item in the EXcube shop the last one which looks like an item for mags

Anduril
Apr 26, 2015, 05:13 PM
Reduces a single mag stat by one level.

DubDub
May 2, 2015, 02:49 AM
Noice. I guess :/

the_importer_
May 2, 2015, 07:35 AM
Noice. I guess :/

Where was this thing when I needed it 9 months ago -_-

Chris_Chocobo
May 2, 2015, 11:56 AM
50 excubes its a bit excesive. They should reduce to half. I still need 150 to fix my mag.

silo1991
May 2, 2015, 01:14 PM
me too i just need to fix 4 S-atk for a ranger mag

Shadowth117
May 2, 2015, 01:22 PM
50 excubes its a bit excesive. They should reduce to half. I still need 150 to fix my mag.

Considering how much Magatsu can give you and has given us (to the point where many people have literally thousands of cubes), I wholeheartedly disagree. Even TD is quite the cube fest although to a lesser extent.

Edit: Also, you're much better off getting a new mag if its really that bad. Its mainly for people who put a few points in various categories while half asleep etc.

Chris_Chocobo
May 3, 2015, 08:01 AM
Considering how much Magatsu can give you and has given us (to the point where many people have literally thousands of cubes), I wholeheartedly disagree. Even TD is quite the cube fest although to a lesser extent.

Edit: Also, you're much better off getting a new mag if its really that bad. Its mainly for people who put a few points in various categories while half asleep etc.

Even if its a cube fest, you dont want to pay less for someting? only because they give lots of cubes its okay to pay 50 of them by a single stat? I dont know you but i prefer pay less even if i have thousand cubes. I think is a bit excesive.

Also, im not premium not have Arks Cash neither to buy another mag. I got a Ranged mag but i need to reset 3 Striking levels, that makes another 150 excubes. Too excesive

Sizustar
May 3, 2015, 08:19 AM
Even if its a cube fest, you dont want to pay less for someting? only because they give lots of cubes its okay to pay 50 of them by a single stat? I dont know you but i prefer pay less even if i have thousand cubes. I think is a bit excesive.

Also, im not premium not have Arks Cash neither to buy another mag. I got a Ranged mag but i need to reset 3 Striking levels, that makes another 150 excubes. Too excesive

You're not supposed to mess up your mag that bad to begin with.
This was added in after player request, and they don't want to make it too easy to get anyway, as it's purpose is to fix the 1 or 2 stat point that you messed up while feeding your mag.

At least they aren't charging AC for it, and only Excube.

Requiem Aeternam
May 3, 2015, 08:38 AM
I was disappointed to find out that reducing 1 Mag level was going to cost me 50 Excubes. I really screwed up my main's Mag and don't want to buy another one because I used a Sato Evolution Device on it and don't want to lose that (they cost 40mil Meseta the last time I checked). I can't do a lot of the Magatsu EQs either because they're usually scheduled for very early in the morning for me (the next scheduled one is at 5am).

Atlantis419
May 3, 2015, 10:06 AM
I was disappointed to find out that reducing 1 Mag level was going to cost me 50 Excubes. I really screwed up my main's Mag and don't want to buy another one because I used a Sato Evolution Device on it and don't want to lose that (they cost 40mil Meseta the last time I checked). I can't do a lot of the Magatsu EQs either because they're usually scheduled for very early in the morning for me (the next scheduled one is at 5am).

All you need is a mag appearance change pass from the recycle shop. It costs 3 ac items which isn't bad and you'll be able to change any lv100 mag new or reset into any evolution device you have used before.

Requiem Aeternam
May 3, 2015, 10:15 AM
All you need is a mag appearance change pass from the recycle shop. It costs 3 ac items which isn't bad and you'll be able to change any lv100 mag new or reset into any evolution device you have used before.

I'm pretty sure that only works for Mag devices used after a certain date. I know for a fact that I used the Sato before that was implemented so it won't work for me sadly :(

NovaanVerdiano
May 3, 2015, 11:44 AM

It's not excessive, it's completely fine. All those cubes completely fucked FUN scratch items over, GRRs and GSRs dropped like mad in price and anything else that might've had some sort of worth isn't worth a thing anymore either. They need to remove cubes out of the game, especially seeing how Magatsu phase 2 is a guaranteed, pretty much unfailable, cube rain which can be run four times.

Yamishi
May 3, 2015, 12:11 PM

There's a Mag reset device too... but now that I think about it, I guess that would delete the Sato appearance as well. Nevermind.

I'd give you some of my EX Cubes if I could. :(

Flaoc
May 3, 2015, 12:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that only works for Mag devices used after a certain date. I know for a fact that I used the Sato before that was implemented so it won't work for me sadly :(

it might work but who knows and last i checked satos are practically 50 mil now or more so thats pretty harsh

Requiem Aeternam
May 3, 2015, 12:26 PM
There's a Mag reset device too... but now that I think about it, I guess that would delete the Sato appearance as well. Nevermind.

I'd give you some of my EX Cubes if I could. :(

If I hadn't used the Sato a reset device would have been my choice. The annoying thing is that I used the Sato and then they released the Mag Appearance Device a week later. One week. That was annoying.

I would appreciate some Excubes but I don't want other players to just give me them to fix my mistakes. I feel like I need to earn them or buy them if that was an option ^^;. I just need to try and be on for some Magatsu runs as long as they aren't at 5am like the next one is for me.

it might work but who knows and last i checked satos are practically 50 mil now or more so thats pretty harsh

I could always just buy an Appearance Device and see if it works. Can't really do any harm, I won't be changing the appearance anyway but I could always keep one handy incase I ever use a Mag cell on my other character's Mag. As long as the Cell you're currently using shows up on the list of choices it might be worth checking.

Also 50mil. I cannot afford that no matter how much I want to.

Sizustar
May 3, 2015, 01:34 PM
If I hadn't used the Sato a reset device would have been my choice. The annoying thing is that I used the Sato and then they released the Mag Appearance Device a week later. One week. That was annoying.

I would appreciate some Excubes but I don't want other players to just give me them to fix my mistakes. I feel like I need to earn them or buy them if that was an option ^^;. I just need to try and be on for some Magatsu runs as long as they aren't at 5am like the next one is for me.

I could always just buy an Appearance Device and see if it works. Can't really do any harm, I won't be changing the appearance anyway but I could always keep one handy incase I ever use a Mag cell on my other character's Mag. As long as the Cell you're currently using shows up on the list of choices it might be worth checking.

Also 50mil. I cannot afford that no matter how much I want to.

You can't trade, buy or sell excube.

Requiem Aeternam
May 3, 2015, 01:38 PM
You can't trade, buy or sell excube.

I know. That's why I said I would "if" it was an option :)

Would be nice to be able to buy them though. Would save me having to farm over 5000 Excubes to fix my Sato (yeah, I screwed it up that badly). Mind you it hasn't caused me any problems so far so I'm not in a hurry to fix it.

Chris_Chocobo
May 3, 2015, 01:45 PM
You're not supposed to mess up your mag that bad to begin with.
This was added in after player request, and they don't want to make it too easy to get anyway, as it's purpose is to fix the 1 or 2 stat point that you messed up while feeding your mag.

At least they aren't charging AC for it, and only Excube.

i messed my mag at the beginnin of the game, when all was in japanese and i didint get clear what class be, so i grew up accidentally 5 striking levels. I only have 3 left to reduce

KazukiQZ
May 3, 2015, 01:54 PM
My mag was 138 ratk, 50 dex, 1 rdef, 1 tdef. Removed the def stat already into Ratk, and I generally don't care about minmaxing, so I just let Dex as it is =w=

All my newest characters have pure atk mag tho lol