PDA

View Full Version : AC Scratch - Golden Week Limited Accessory Select 2015 Item Catalog

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 01:54 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150501/
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/gold/20150501/

I'm glad I already got rid of almost everything that they're reviving.
Also glad they're finally reviving Dance 20.

Xaeris
Apr 27, 2015, 02:01 AM
You revived the wrong fox tails, Sega. ;_;

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 02:02 AM
Which ones did you want?

Exxy
Apr 27, 2015, 02:03 AM
Bye bye wallet

SilenWhisper
Apr 27, 2015, 02:03 AM
Side Pony.Good.Unless everyone decides to sell it for 10+mil like usual.

Anduril
Apr 27, 2015, 02:04 AM
Weird that they are putting the red-trim Aquarius Coat with the blue-trim Aquarius Hood rather than having them be a matching set.

emeraude
Apr 27, 2015, 02:08 AM
I had the feeling Recorder Short was being revived but I still bought one...........................yeah I'm dumb
rip wallet

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 02:15 AM
Side Pony.Good.Unless everyone decides to sell it for 10+mil like usual.
everytime man, every dam time. just want something different but people want to charge stupid prices for it

ALSO, the damned striped socks! I just want some color that isnt gonna cost me 6-12mill!!!

Xaeris
Apr 27, 2015, 02:16 AM
The prismatic ones that changed color with the character's hair. I already have the white ones.

Also, I noticed that there's some new affix support items in the draw. From the sound of it, these are the Noble "X" things that were datamined from the last update. I was wondering where they'd come from.

Achelousaurus
Apr 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
Birdling fucking Wings B.
GODFUCKING DAMMIT.
I hate Sega.
I hate ship 2.
I hate idiots.
Bought my first for 24 mil. Next for 25 and 3rd for 27. Prices wen up and just when i was about to sell with a profit despite using the first, people flooded the market and it dropped to 18mil.
Then for a long time 20ish mil because someone was selling for like 22 mil when the next was 46 mil.
EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME the prices were about to rise so I could at least sell to get my money back, idiots and retards forced it down again.

And now a revival and the prices will drop super low.

Azure Falcon
Apr 27, 2015, 04:03 AM
No SP Belt, Armband (is that EVER going to get revived?), Dark Race Horns, Panis Wings or Classic Maid Dress so all my hopes were shattered. I suppose at least they are bringing back Shadow Ol Blink, but I wouldn't count most of the outfits being revived as "popular".

Maybe I'll try and get some Neck Headphones, assuming they aren't all listed at crazy prices as usual.

wefwq
Apr 27, 2015, 04:04 AM
Apparently there's new ability add, something something ATK+PP and HP+PP.
Might be related to the datamined affix back then.

n_n
Apr 27, 2015, 04:10 AM
can't wait omg

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 27, 2015, 04:29 AM
Was kind of hoping that the Devil Wings would be revived but that's not the case sadly meaning I still need to fork over upwards of 10mil for them. At least they brought the Cat's Eye pattern back tho. Might try and grab that cheap if I can. And maybe Kuna's hairstyle if that's not a stupid price like it was last time.

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 04:43 AM
I bought the pink and blue-purple striped socks when they were 600k.
Used them, but I never wear them. After that, they jumped to 10m+ or something silly.
I'll always regret that. Not that it really matters anymore.

The Gold scratch seems to offer ATK+PP and HP+PP affix stuff.
To encourage people to buy Gold, I guess.

There are also some items that only come with the Gold costume sets, so make sure you double check those if you're worried.
Examples: straw hat, scythe weapon camo, student S hair again, FLARE PAREO again, etc.

final_attack
Apr 27, 2015, 04:48 AM
Well, kinda curious how much Dance 20 will be ......... is it 40m atm? o-O

DeificEpyon
Apr 27, 2015, 04:51 AM
Well, kinda curious how much Dance 20 will be ......... is it 40m atm? o-O

I wouldn't be surprised. I'd check but I just logged off PSO 2. I did see Dance 3 in the revivals however, and that is going for 63 million in the shops on Ship 2. There is also only one, lol.

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 04:57 AM
Dance 20 was 100m, it dropped to 30m. Will hopefully drop below 10m once the scratch is live.
The last revival scratch we had, the dances all dropped to 1-2m or less.
But they were all crappy dances, so hard to say what will happen to dance 20.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 27, 2015, 10:11 AM
Apparently there's new ability add, something something ATK+PP and HP+PP.
Might be related to the datamined affix back then.

HP + PP
S-ATK + PP
R-ATK + PP
T-ATK + PP

Corresponds with the datamined Noble affixes. +30 stat + 3 PP. Looks like they're going to replace Boost affixes entirely.

Terrence
Apr 27, 2015, 10:56 AM
GODFUCKING DAMMIT.
I hate Sega.
I hate ship 2.
I hate idiots.
Bought my first for 24 mil. Next for 25 and 3rd for 27. Prices wen up and just when i was about to sell with a profit despite using the first, people flooded the market and it dropped to 18mil.
Then for a long time 20ish mil because someone was selling for like 22 mil when the next was 46 mil.
EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME the prices were about to rise so I could at least sell to get my money back, idiots and retards forced it down again.

Ther's a difference between buying AC in order to make Mesteas and buying AC to massively steal people. Sorry but I won't move the capitalist who tried to rip us off (and who's been fucked) to pity. Nice timing, SEGA. And nice revival too, by the way !

pkemr4
Apr 27, 2015, 11:14 AM
awww i was hoping for the other 2 color fox tails to be revived ; ;

red1228
Apr 27, 2015, 11:41 AM
GODFUCKING DAMMIT.
I hate Sega.
I hate ship 2.
I hate idiots.

Ther's a difference between buying AC in order to make Mesteas and buying AC to massively steal people. Sorry but I won't move the capitalist who tried to rip us off (and who's been fucked) to pity. Nice timing, SEGA. And nice revival too, by the way !

I know it can suck when you try to make money off something valuable & the price drops just as you were ready to sell for a profit... But I'm with Terrence on this one.

Waifu-Simulator-Online 2 or not, its pretty fucking stupid when a single item used primarily to idle in the lobbies with, costs more than a full set of decent-gear (you know, to actually PLAY the game with?). It pisses me off that the average starting prices of dance actions has been 15+ mil & they tend to go higher than that before the scratch is even out of rotation. When I joined this game, back near the start of Episode 2, only items that had been out of rotation for 2+ months got this stupidly expensive.

Magicks
Apr 27, 2015, 12:03 PM
I really don't know how I feel about the new affixes. Yeah, sure, it's better than current affixes, but... 500 AC per try man. The only thing that I find okay is that if you don't get the affixes, then you can offset some of your AC with the costumes/ticket bundles that you get. (Unless you know, ugly male costumes. LOL.)

Chances are, the current boosts are going to drop slightly in price, if they drop at all, while the 500AC affixes are going to be extremely expensive. (I'm going to guess 7mil+). Also, can you double up on these boosts?

Squal_FFVIII
Apr 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
I remember I bought dance 20 for 5M and I thought that was a lot lmao.

Ziel
Apr 27, 2015, 01:23 PM
Maybe i could finally get those twintails cheap this time.

I agree 100% with the following:

its pretty fucking stupid when a single item used primarily to idle in the lobbies with, costs more than a full set of decent-gear When I joined this game, back near the start of Episode 2, only items that had been out of rotation for 2+ months got this stupidly expensive.

Joined the game by the same date (year/episode) and yeah, when chatelier or however the french-to-engrish name is went 20m it became as stupid as it can get.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 01:30 PM

Bought it for 6 day two. Price doubled to 12mil as i wanted to buy more to sit on. Didn't bother. Oh well.

Well triple earrings are coming back. If only I could spread them across the length of newman ears.

Dissapoint is coming back. Lewd lobbies incoming.

Sit 3 is a good one, not like I'd use it.

I shoulda've tried to sell my white sexy bikini months ago while it was 6mil+ :(

Btw, with the amount of meseta our latest LA cost on release night, I could affix two more saiki units for +130 atk and 5 pp. Yes ticket prices are absurd, and SEGA is partly to blame.

Squal_FFVIII
Apr 27, 2015, 01:33 PM
I pretty much have everything on this scratch aside from some of the hair styles. I guess ill get them for my alt. As for all of the lobby actions I already have them all ^^;

Superia
Apr 27, 2015, 01:54 PM
Well triple earrings are coming back. If only I could spread them across the length of newman ears.

It is a shame that this is not an option.

GoldGenII
Apr 27, 2015, 02:08 PM

3millol. I was not expecting it to gain as much popularity as it did. Honestly thought D22 would have been higher.

Guess it didn't have "20" in its name for nothing, eh.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 02:25 PM
It is a shame that this is not an option.

I want to add that suggestion to the survey. Need to bug someone for the proper katakana to say it.

Perfect Chaos
Apr 27, 2015, 02:33 PM
HP + PP
S-ATK + PP
R-ATK + PP
T-ATK + PP

Corresponds with the datamined Noble affixes. +30 stat + 3 PP. Looks like they're going to replace Boost affixes entirely.Are the +30 ATK +3 PP also confirmed in the datamined information as well, or are those numbers just based off of a previous game(s) that had them? From Maenara's opening post in that thread, it gave me the impression that it's the latter.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 02:45 PM
Are the +30 ATK +3 PP also confirmed in the datamined information as well, or are those numbers just based off of a previous game(s) that had them? From Maenara's opening post in that thread, it gave me the impression that it's the latter.

Obligatory 'let's release something awesome for affixing after boost week is over!' moment.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 27, 2015, 02:48 PM
Are the +30 ATK +3 PP also confirmed in the datamined information as well, or are those numbers just based off of a previous game(s) that had them? From Maenara's opening post in that thread, it gave me the impression that it's the latter.

Dunno, my impression of that post was that they were in the data at a prior date, removed, and put back in. Sometimes stats are in the data too, so it's hard to say. Guess it'll be necessary to ask for clarification.

Perfect Chaos
Apr 27, 2015, 02:57 PM
I'm hoping it's just +20 ATK and 3 PP or something like that, and that you can't use both this and the old boost one at the same time (you probably can't, since there's only 1 slot to use these items and one slot to use success rate boosters), or else these new affix items might cost over 15 million each... >_< (Considering Power Boost items constantly stay above 7 million these days.)

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 03:29 PM
I'm hoping it's just +20 ATK and 3 PP or something like that, and that you can't use both this and the old boost one at the same time (you probably can't, since there's only 1 slot to use these items and one slot to use success rate boosters), or else these new affix items might cost over 15 million each... >_< (Considering Power Boost items constantly stay above 7 million these days.)

Don't remind me -_-. I actually want 160 PP as BO now, and these could really help...

kuromechan
Apr 27, 2015, 05:13 PM
dang not sure what to buy ><

Sayara
Apr 27, 2015, 05:44 PM
Hurrah Dance14 revival
best dance JP

Cyber Meteor
Apr 27, 2015, 06:47 PM
I'm hoping it's just +20 ATK and 3 PP or something like that

We already got Flict ability for that lol:-D. Wait, are those noble thing an item like power boost or it's an ability?

Superia
Apr 27, 2015, 06:59 PM
Evidence would suggest they are items.

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 07:59 PM
They're listed on the item catalog like the affix boost items, same name as well.

It shits me that PSO2 still doesnt have simple single ring earrings.
They keep trying to make weird shit and fail at simple basic stuff.
Like how every socks, tights or even clothing have some weird pattern that ruins them.

I sold my sexy white bikinis for 5-6m when they went up.
Even if we didn't have this scratch, it's only a few more months until we get swimsuits again.
I figured I shouldn't hang on to them for too long. I never use them anyway.

Maenara
Apr 27, 2015, 08:01 PM
Honestly, was it really necessary that they make AC affix items stronger?

Kondibon
Apr 27, 2015, 08:07 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003324047/4455995370_yes_money_yen_euro_dollar_signs_sjpg676 _answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

wefwq
Apr 27, 2015, 08:12 PM
My guess that they want to get rid of old AC affix, not really sure about it though.

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 08:29 PM
The thing with this scratch is the outfits are only available in Gold.
People who already have those outfits or are sick of them won't buy Gold.
They need incentives to get those people to buy Gold.
Otherwise it won't be much of a "revival" if nobody buys Gold.

What I'm wondering is if those new affixes will be available afterwards.
I'm guessing they will save them for the next special scratch.

Maenara
Apr 27, 2015, 08:35 PM
Oh, that'd be just perfect, limited-edition affixes. It'll be just like Fevers, except much better stats, and you can only get them by paying AC or paying millions upon millions of meseta.

Xaelouse
Apr 27, 2015, 08:43 PM
I mean you can just ignore them until they start releasing in normal scratches

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 08:46 PM
I'm going to ignore them because my characters all already feel super strong.
I really don't need a few extra PP, or whatever.

Besides, I spend most of my PSO2 time idling in the lobby.
I didn't do White Day or Wild Easter even once. Been a while since I did Falz.
Tried TD3 a few times and they were all terrible... so, yeah. Did Luther and nothing dropped.
Magatsu goes splat either way. Still not dropping what I want, either.
New affixes aren't going to improve any of those issues~

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 08:48 PM
Oh, that'd be just perfect, limited-edition affixes. It'll be just like Fevers, except much better stats, and you can only get them by paying AC or paying millions upon millions of meseta.

Our current stat boosts were the same way for over a year.

I'm just glad I have no immediate plans to reffix anything after my 13* DB of choice.

Maenara
Apr 27, 2015, 10:07 PM
How much do you want to bet that Dance20 will never go below 20m, even despite the revival?

Xaeris
Apr 27, 2015, 10:20 PM
\What I'm expecting to happen with the Noble set of affix tickets is that the tickets be exclusive to the Gold scratch from here on out while the regular Boosts remain on the normal scratch. Bundling items was a good step in incentivising the use of the G scratch, but I imagine it still doesn't get drawn from that often outside of revival scratches since it never has dances or lobby actions, which are usually the big sellers of any scratch.

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 10:29 PM
Maybe.

There are a bunch of good dances and accessories, so Dance 20 will probably drop below 20m.
Just how far, though, is difficult to guess.

Shirai
Apr 27, 2015, 10:30 PM
if only they revived all those other hairstyles from collaborations.
and that long version of the eternal f layer, god dammit that hair too expensive. it should've got revived D;

oratank
Apr 27, 2015, 11:01 PM
Dammit where is my pink ribbon ?

wefwq
Apr 27, 2015, 11:09 PM
Dammit where is my pink ribbon ?
we should cry a river until they decide to revive it back ;_;

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 11:50 PM
These thrice-a-year revival scratches are like the only time I could see SEGA making real money from gold scratch.

XbikXBd
Apr 27, 2015, 11:50 PM
wait. so new scratch. but it seems that they are turning off AC purchase for a wile(About 2 hours after the server comes up.) http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=6012

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 12:01 AM
wait. so new scratch. but it seems that they are turning off AC purchase for a wile(About 2 hours after the server comes up.) http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=6012
From the looks of it AC purchases will be down for 2hrs (the service)

Future reference, just post the google translate of the text instead of saying here read this, helps a lot of people out

wefwq
Apr 28, 2015, 12:11 AM
hahah nice joke, SEGA.

Anduril
Apr 28, 2015, 12:16 AM
Well this scratch doesn't go live until May 1st @00:00JST.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 12:29 AM
Well this scratch doesn't go live until May 1st @00:00JST.
11am EST it starts unless im wrong (not waking up early for this heh....maybe)

Anduril
Apr 28, 2015, 12:33 AM
11am EST it starts unless im wrong (not waking up early for this heh....maybe)
Yeah, Thursday at 8AM PDT/11AM EDT.

Maenara
Apr 28, 2015, 12:37 AM
So, wait, the scratch isn't going to be up as soon as the server is?

Anduril
Apr 28, 2015, 12:40 AM
So, wait, the scratch isn't going to be up as soon as the server is?
That's right; according to the red text right there on the Scratch page (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150501/):
※ sales period of "GW limited accessories select 2015" will be from May 1, 2015 (Friday) 0:00 until May 13, 2015 (Wed) 11:00. (via Google Translate)

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 12:43 AM
That's right; according to the red text right there on the Scratch page (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150501/):
※ sales period of "GW limited accessories select 2015" will be from May 1, 2015 (Friday) 0:00 until May 13, 2015 (Wed) 11:00. (via Google Translate)
O jesus I have time to get my other TA/XQ sets done! can't buy a dam thing with only 6mill

Shinamori
Apr 28, 2015, 02:12 AM
1.) Buy/Scratch Dance 20
2.) Hold it for weeks/months
3.) ???
4.) Profit

TaigaUC
Apr 28, 2015, 02:14 AM
Did everyone know we're getting a grind/affix boost +5% for Golden Week again?

Xaeris
Apr 28, 2015, 02:17 AM
Indeed we are. You can see the update on bumped now.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 02:20 AM
my wallet is gonna bleed just as im starting to save up again....well maybe not since i have gear already set, probably just affix the 13*'s i find

Nyansan
Apr 28, 2015, 02:24 AM

Guess it's time to re-attempt that last armor piece for 110 ratk on my ranger. (RIP meseta ;_;)

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 02:28 AM
so what exactly are these 4 new AC items in the shop? gold scratches that come with an assortment of random items or what?

TaigaUC
Apr 28, 2015, 02:34 AM
Wish I'd known before I got around to making an all-purpose Brisa set yesterday.
Could have gone to 5 slots and thrown in Stamina 3 on each piece.

Squal_FFVIII
Apr 28, 2015, 02:52 PM
When is this scratch going live? I thought it was today right after maint?

Anduril
Apr 28, 2015, 02:55 PM
When is this scratch going live? I thought it was today right after maint?
According to the red text right there on the Scratch page (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150501/):

kuromechan
Apr 28, 2015, 03:12 PM
According to the red text right there on the Scratch page (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20150501/):

which is Apirl 30th 11am EST to May 12th 10pm est

Squal_FFVIII
Apr 28, 2015, 03:26 PM
So at 8am for me then :3

KazukiQZ
Apr 29, 2015, 10:15 AM
People, don't forget to check Visiphone for today. Free Salon Pass!

Achelousaurus
Apr 30, 2015, 07:26 AM
fuck you.
Honestly the market is full of everyone ripping off everyone. Either you try to make some money or you just spend the horrendous prices of other people and don't have much yourself.
No idea where you play but in this game and pretty much every other morpg it's the same.

And honestly, it's pathetic you even bring this up. Are you stupid? Cause people spend real money so you don't have to and can buy with game money.
If you had a single shred of integrity you would instantly remove all your AC content cause we so called "capitalists" provided it for you.

wefwq
Apr 30, 2015, 07:27 AM
wow, being this mad

whitevolpe
Apr 30, 2015, 08:47 AM
People, don't forget to check Visiphone for today. Free Salon Pass!

I will grab it quickly!... but isn't it for our support partner?:-(

KazukiQZ
Apr 30, 2015, 10:01 AM
^No, it's for your character. Idk if it can be used for Support Partner Character though. But imo not worth it to use it on SPC, you don't even get to play as them xD

Z-0
Apr 30, 2015, 10:16 AM
HP+PP boost is 3 PP, 50 HP.
Attack+PP boost is 30 attack, 3 PP.

Time to re-affix everything...

Perfect Chaos
Apr 30, 2015, 10:31 AM
So the only Boost item that isn't 100% inferior to these new ones is the Spirita Boost item. Freaking Sega and them wanting to get people to buy gold scratch... >_<
I wonder what amount these items will settle at on the player shop.

Xaelouse
Apr 30, 2015, 10:47 AM
You'd think they would buff the amount spirita boosters give as well

Xaeris
Apr 30, 2015, 10:50 AM
*checks price on new affix tickets*

lol, I'm good, thanks.

final_attack
Apr 30, 2015, 11:02 AM
How much is it? The Atk+PP Boost o-O each.

un1t27
Apr 30, 2015, 11:04 AM
How much is it? The Atk+PP Boost o-O each.

ship2
Striking 30m+?
Ranged 20m+?

final_attack
Apr 30, 2015, 11:07 AM
lol
So expensive .... well, it's the best after all haha.

Not gonna touch it if its that much (struggling with normal boosters)

Thanks for the info ^^

Nyansan
Apr 30, 2015, 11:08 AM
*checks price on new affix tickets*

lol, I'm good, thanks.

Same here ('_') Never thought I'd see the day where affixing item prices > accessory prices lol.

Xaeris
Apr 30, 2015, 11:21 AM
If it were just the tickets, I might actually go through it with it, even at that price tag. But considering all the other crap you'd need to buy/make for a typical 5 slot affix (lol@using these for anything less) combined with the risk of failure (just a little over 40% for a Flict/mod setup during 5% boost week) just makes me go "nope."

I sincerely wish the best of luck to anyone who's going to try using these. Godspeed.

Vintasticvin
Apr 30, 2015, 11:57 AM
AAAAAAHHHHHDANCE20DANCE20DANCE20DANCE20DAAAAAAANCE FREEEEEAAAAKIIIIIIING20

un1t27
Apr 30, 2015, 12:03 PM
lol
So expensive .... well, it's the best after all haha.

Not gonna touch it if its that much (struggling with normal boosters)

Thanks for the info ^^

they all have dropped down a bit in price now. almost 22m for each.

TaigaUC
Apr 30, 2015, 12:03 PM
A lot of stuff already going back up.
Well, still two weeks to go. Hope Dance20 drops down a bit more.

Bellion
Apr 30, 2015, 12:36 PM
If you're not a noble, does that make you a peasant???? . 3. ...................
bad joke _(:3

milranduil
Apr 30, 2015, 12:42 PM
If you're not a noble, does that make you a peasant???? . 3. ...................
bad joke _(:3

not 185 attack? poor prison 2014 years for you

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 30, 2015, 02:13 PM
I refuse to pay much more than 12mil for atk/pp boost -_-

Maenara
Apr 30, 2015, 03:21 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHDANCE20DANCE20DANCE20DANCE20DAAAAAAANCE FREEEEEAAAAKIIIIIIING20

You may have a problem.

Flaoc
Apr 30, 2015, 03:27 PM
10 mil to sit down no ty

also i feel like the only person who isnt obsessed over dance 20 (highly overrated dance)

Xaeris
Apr 30, 2015, 03:28 PM
We should do revival scratches more often: so many things that were stupid expensive in their host scratches got beaten down to humble prices. But man, I feel bad for the guy who buys a gold scratch and draws a male outfit. That's just getting spit on. All male outfit packages should come with a free draw of the normal scratch. Just as a form of consolation.

On a side note, I've never seen anyone above the age of six sit like the female /sit3.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 30, 2015, 03:31 PM
We should do revival scratches more often: so many things that were stupid expensive in their host scratches got beaten down to humble prices. But man, I feel bad for the guy who buys a gold scratch and draws a male outfit. That's just getting spit on.

One of the things I would like to suggest to them is to permanently replace our regular AC gold scratches with a revival gold scratch like this, and change them every two weeks, and stop putting revivals in the newest AC scratch. Everyone wins.

Also, I'm loving these earrings. 420k was a steal.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.cubeupload.com/DXFkRG.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Anyone know of some basic small hoop earrings to place closer to the base of my character's ears? :yes:

nguuuquaaa
Apr 30, 2015, 03:55 PM
Moonwalk dance interests me more :wacko: Why people are so obsessed with dance 20? :wacko:

LonelyGaruga
Apr 30, 2015, 04:58 PM
Because it's sexy. The female variant at least.