PDA

View Full Version : PSO 2 Ip blocked?

tastycupcake666
Apr 27, 2015, 04:51 PM
Hello everyone! for those of you who are still using VPN and private tunnels to log into JP servers, ill have you know that our IP is no longer blocked! I can log in without any trouble now. :nerd:

Stickboy
Apr 27, 2015, 04:58 PM
Which isp are you talking about?

tastycupcake666
Apr 27, 2015, 05:05 PM
Japanese servers that is.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 05:09 PM
Hello everyone! for those of you who are still using VPN and private tunnels, ill have you know that our IP is no longer blocked! I can log in without any trouble now. :nerd:
-What ISP are you using?
-Where are you from?

We've known a lot of ISP's have had their routes un-blocked fo awhile, unless it's an ISP from the remainder amount left, then that's different and should be specified.

If your actually from Japan, thanks for the heads up but a lot of us have known our ISP's have gotten the route back to normal. And if your from Japan, you shouldnt even be having issues connecting to your own servers heh

Renderless
Apr 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
I think the OP actually thought we had a region lock instead.

tastycupcake666
Apr 27, 2015, 05:13 PM
Im from the west coast, in Washington. I figured id share because there wasnt any front news about it but if everyone knows then thats cool. xD

kuromechan
Apr 27, 2015, 05:14 PM
Im from the west coast, in Washington.

they are talking about your internet service provider (ISP for short)

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 05:15 PM
Im from the west coast, in Washington. I figured id share because there wasnt any front news about it but if everyone knows then thats cool. xD
You must not have been keeping up at all with ISP un-blocks then and or have an ISP which you still havent listed that finally got un-blocked for you. Need details man, one man un-blocked doesnt mean its un-blocked for everyone

tastycupcake666
Apr 27, 2015, 05:18 PM
well im using centurylink. xD