PDA

View Full Version : C-Mode What to do about this?

FireswordRus
Apr 27, 2015, 05:11 PM
1st http://puu.sh/htcE8.jpg 5 ppl complete m10
2nd http://puu.sh/htcIp.jpg 9 ppl failed in m2

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 05:12 PM
I dont get it

Sayara
Apr 27, 2015, 05:16 PM
It depends on who you get and their skill levels.
#s are not always relevent.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 05:17 PM
I'm taking it he means by how many people per group have finished this? like 5 man group finishing CM?

Dammy
Apr 27, 2015, 05:19 PM

yes of course, but in this case second picture is his own team, not random

FireswordRus
Apr 27, 2015, 05:22 PM
yes of course, but in this case second picture is his own team, not random

yes, this is my team

LonelyGaruga
Apr 27, 2015, 05:23 PM
So your team is terrible.

Thanks for letting us know!

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 05:27 PM

oh lol i thought he was in the beginning of M10, so much for that

FireswordRus
Apr 27, 2015, 05:30 PM

i you realy think so? They are all new members it is 2nd run for them

Dammy
Apr 27, 2015, 05:38 PM
then you should encourage your players to practice and show them the ropes so they can get better instead of bashing them with such topics

FireswordRus
Apr 27, 2015, 05:41 PM
then you should encourage your players to practice and show them the ropes so they can get better instead of bashing them with such topics

Ha-ha, i am realy worry about 1st screenshot, not for 2nd

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 05:50 PM

Yeah pretty much this. There's no defending that. I've never been in a group that failed before M4 to this day.

New players should be able to get to M4 at least. Your team just collectively failed at left-clicking. They may be beyond help if they can't get to I1 while half-asleep if they played this game for any longer than a day.

FireswordRus
Apr 27, 2015, 05:59 PM
Yeah pretty much this. There's no defending that. I've never been in a group that failed before M4 to this day.

New players should be able to get to M4 at least. Your team just collectively failed at left-clicking. They may be beyond help if they can't get to I1 while half-asleep if they played this game for any longer than a day.

hmm and you dont have question about 1st screenshot?
any idea about this mega epic god team with Sakai?

Xaelouse
Apr 27, 2015, 06:00 PM
Dont feel bad. Your group has the potential to get better with a good planning ahead at least. You can rise about the pugs at least and get consistent clears with dedicated practice and prior knowledge.
Meanwhile, I had to run without any -truly- organized group to get two 60 ele 13*s. It was an interesting and sometimes awful experience that even made me disappoint myself sometimes.
In short, dont lose hope.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 06:02 PM
hmm and you dont have question about 1st screenshot?
any idea about this mega epic god team with Sakai?

Not much of a question, no. 5 good players that can pull their weight, ease of VR management. It's a tediously long run at worst. I'd still prefer 8 to not be there all day.

kuromechan
Apr 27, 2015, 06:12 PM
Karma strikes again

FireswordRus
Apr 27, 2015, 06:15 PM
Not much of a question, no. 5 good players that can pull their weight, ease of VR management. It's a tediously long run at worst. I'd still prefer 8 to not be there all day.

I am done M10 with 75% at start and 9 ppl, this is very horrible. Red birds and Trimizers eating most of our energy.
I am dont beleave, what they can do it only with 5 ppl, 1 mistake and you are got fail

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 06:18 PM
I am done M10 with 75% at start and 9 ppl, this is very horrible. Red birds and Trimizers eating most of our energy.
I am dont beleave, what they can do it only with 5 ppl, 1 mistake and you are got fail

There's challenge dolls, and the possibility of not making mistakes.

Bellion
Apr 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
And here is a great example of the difference between organization + select players that can play the game well compared to well, the opposite. If you've ever played with them, then you know they don't cheat and just know the game inside and out at this point.

By the way, they started with 6 players that round, so they cleared with 5 but had a 6 player drain.

Z-0
Apr 27, 2015, 06:20 PM
What's wrong with my group? ;;;;;

Also that run took us 1 hour, 30 minutes. Not much difference to an 8 player run, maybe 15 minutes more at most.
And to add, we entered M10 with 75% VRE, and finished with 39% VRE. It's not too hard if you know how to kill things quickly and not die.

FireswordRus
Apr 27, 2015, 06:27 PM
And here is a great example of the difference between organization + select players that can play the game well compared to well, the opposite. If you've ever played with them, then you know they don't cheat and just know the game inside and out at this point.

By the way, they started with 6 players that round, so they cleared with 5 but had a 6 player drain.

5 ppl got drain to null for 417 seconds, 6 for 358

for example, if you start alone, you a re got drain to null 667 seconds/
and you are can hit Baize?,,, ok you are got 2nd ppl, you are take dragon and take it him away. 1 ppl shoot baize....2 ppl shoot beize? 3ppl?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 06:28 PM

That does remind me of my first clear with 2ch. Had 12 player drain, but lost someone midway.

5 ppl got drain to null for 417 seconds, 6 for 358

for example, if you start alone, you a re got drain to null 667 seconds/
and you are can hit Baize?,,, ok you are got 2nd ppl, you are take dragon and take it him away. 1 ppl shoot baize....2 ppl shoot beize? 3ppl?

Coulda've been a full mpa twister fall spamfest.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
Z-0 and gang confirmed for mega cheater tier.

Btw OP, that's not even their best run. I've played in a few MPAs with them. Make me feel like a noob ;w;

Z-0
Apr 27, 2015, 06:30 PM
We destroyed the M2 beize, that one is pretty easy if you spawn both sides and drag the dragons over east. M7 beize exploded though (20% HP left, my fault because I decided to get VR instead of helping with Beize), but we still managed to get the doll and 100% I4.

It's all about knowing what to do, mate.
[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/hs2Go/1f34b8384d.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Clear pic.

n_n
Apr 27, 2015, 06:36 PM
away is the biggest cheater

un1t27
Apr 27, 2015, 06:54 PM
Ha-ha, i am realy worry about 1st screenshot, not for 2nd

Stop making threads.

Xaelouse
Apr 27, 2015, 07:01 PM
Not gonna name names, but I wouldn't call those players at the top best or anything if they fall face flat in Ult every 5 min. I'd just say they just know challenge mode.

Shunx
Apr 27, 2015, 07:08 PM
http://puu.sh/htjCx/a0b033db01.jpg

Z-0
Apr 27, 2015, 07:23 PM
They're better than you so I wouldn't try using Ultimate (which is nothing to do with skill) to justify your inferiority.

wefwq
Apr 27, 2015, 07:30 PM
http://puu.sh/htjCx/a0b033db01.jpg
Not enough despair

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/htkEl.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Xed
Apr 27, 2015, 07:41 PM
Not gonna name names, but I wouldn't call those players at the top best or anything if they fall face flat in Ult every 5 min. I'd just say they just know challenge mode.

Yea, they pretty joke. I heard the leader has trouble with real SH difficulty like NOVA. And on past they think those player who bypass real SH difficulty with easy are bad players.

As usually you can see they are making drama again. Ship 2 quality.

Xaelouse
Apr 27, 2015, 07:45 PM
They're better than you so I wouldn't try using Ultimate (which is nothing to do with skill) to justify your inferiority.

Guess you're directing that at me, but I never see you in-game nor play on your ship enough to be talking about you.
but I see two them personally, and while they my boys well I wouldn't call them the best players over anyone else if they dying so much in a no-skill quest like that, as FO of all classes. :^)

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 08:11 PM
There are some weird tricks you can do when soloing Challenge or doing it with few people.
Stuff like dying and running back to recollect VRs in previous missions.
Or letting Beizes explode. Or purposely dying to Code Avoid.
Or making enemies kill each other.

Anyway, if people suck at Challenge, I think it's because they rely too much on the game's progression systems (equipment, skills, levels, specific attacks, etc).
You have to train them up to be good at the game's base mechanics without relying on those things to save them.
I grew up playing all those ridiculously difficult games where you die instantly and restart at the beginning, so I'm used to playing tough games without levels and gear.
Challenge is more like those than modern games that are designed for anyone to be able to clear.

On the other hand, I guess you could say that some stuff like Ultimate requires you get decent gear because you can't dodge everything.
In Challenge, you can pull through most of it without using decent units.
People who hate progression systems may like to challenge themselves by having shit gear in Ultimate.
I don't do that, of course. I like to be able to significantly contribute and not drag other people down.

Another reason could be that their PC sucks and craps out with all the stuff flying around in Ultimate.
Challenge has far less crap going on.

Anyway, that might explain why a person can be good at Challenge and not Ultimate.
Ultimate bores me and makes me fall asleep. But I still don't really die in either Challenge or Ultimate. I optimize for both.
Because they're different situations and not simply comparable.
Being good at one thing doesn't mean you're gonna be good at everything. They're all different and separate. Only some aspects carry over.

Karmadon
Apr 27, 2015, 08:19 PM
Guess you're directing that at me, but I never see you in-game nor play on your ship enough to be talking about you.
but I see two them personally, and while they my boys well I wouldn't call them the best players over anyone else if they dying so much in a no-skill quest like that, as FO of all classes. :^)

Because stacking shitloads of HP affixes and doing no damage = skill.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 08:57 PM
Not enough despair

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/htkEl.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/84/4a/c0844a732be178074b6f084cb8a6011d.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Eos
Apr 27, 2015, 09:02 PM

better make 15 atk 200hp units man!!1

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 09:10 PM
I bet they use Automate too HO HO

LonelyGaruga
Apr 27, 2015, 09:32 PM

OK, here's the thing. When you play as a Force, one of the consequences of having long range and the ability to hit nearly everything on the map at once is that everything on the map is going to aggro you. So chances are good your buddies are dying because holy shit they've got 10+ enemies on their tail at the same time. And they've got the least mobility in the whole damn game next to Ranger, and even then Ranger's dodge action is much more mobile and rapid than Mirage Escape. With Mirage Escape, by the time you finish your dodge, chances are good that at least 1-2 more attacks are coming your way, all of which if they hit, you will almost certainly be combo'd to death. This has nothing to do with skill, this has to do with the class physically being unable to handle so many incoming attacks at once. The only way to avoid this is to either not pull aggro (which means not attacking), or to rely on the MPA to be able to pull aggro from targets that you attacked.

Add on Leone to this and it becomes incredibly stupid, as a Force almost physically cannot even use techs with an enraged Leone's aggro because they will spend so much time dodging its attacks that there's maybe one attack that actually permits a counterattack. Some attack opportunities require sacrificing a JA to even fit them in. And that's assuming the Force has Charge Escape, otherwise they can't even manage that because they lose their charge whenever they dodge. And yes, this is with fire techs, the fastest charging attacks Force has. And yes, a lot of the time mobs are going to continue aggroing a player while they're handling Leone, and yes, those mobs are going to screw up dodging timing so Leone can hit the players for a 1-2HKO.

While yes, Force is extremely easy to play under normal circumstances, it absolutely requires more on the MPA being able to pull their weight so that the entire map isn't ganging up on them than it does skill from the Force player. Given that you said they're dying every 5 minutes, I would think that speaks more for the MPA's ability to aggro control than the actual Force's skill, because any Force (hell, most players in general that aren't specifically uber tanky) would die that often if the entire map was aggroing them.

People like to say Force is easy, but they're only looking at a small portion of Force's gameplay and jumping to conclusions. Force does have easy to grasp fundamentals, and it is an extremely effective class, but those two traits don't actually make it easy at a high level. Quite frankly, pretty much every melee class in the game is easier to play than Force is.

Xaeris
Apr 27, 2015, 09:35 PM
This topic blew up in the most fascinating way.

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 09:35 PM
I don't use automate because I bet it wouldn't work in my shit lag.

When I do Ultimate Lilipa (only tried it as Force) i mostly sit far away shooting grazing Foies to hit multiple enemies in a row.
It also helps that I can basically shoot infinite Foies without running out of PP.
When there are a bunch of enemies lumped together, I get close and spam Gi Foie. I'm too lazy to use Talis.
Once Fomelgion/Zandion is up, I switch to Magical Piece, activate Photon Flare and JA the combo tech for maximum damage.
I rarely die (Saiki/Blisa sets on all my Forces) and can take several hits from Leone or Anga. However, I dodge to avoid getting hit.

If I do die in Ultimate, it's usually when Anga is spamming lasers and other stuff flying all over the place that I can't see anything.
And I think that's basically the problem with surviving in Ultimate. Too much crap going on, it's just a mess.
Again, I don't have a problem tagging a ton of shit in Challenge and surviving.
But I died a bunch of times at the end of M10 yesterday because my screen was covered by so much crap (including a wall) that I couldn't see anything.

Xaelouse
Apr 27, 2015, 09:40 PM

I'm not the OP, btw. Direct your tank spec stuff at him, not me.

n_n
Apr 27, 2015, 09:42 PM
Yea, they pretty joke. I heard the leader has trouble with real SH difficulty like NOVA. And on past they think those player who bypass real SH difficulty with easy are bad players.

As usually you can see they are making drama again. Ship 2 quality.
Sup HnS, lets play together next TD ok?

LonelyGaruga
Apr 27, 2015, 09:44 PM
I rarely die (Saiki/Blisa sets on all my Forces) and can take several hits from Leone or Anga. However, I dodge to avoid getting hit.

What kind of bulk do you have? Leone's claw swipes are weak enough (roughly 250 per hit, so unless you get combo'd you won't ever die from that, but it usually always combos when enraged), but its charging tackles do 500-600, and the backflips are around 350 per hit. This is at least a titled Leone, right? I mean, untitled hits more like, 450 or so for its tackles, so it's nbd, but untitled bosses die really fast anyway.

Anga does hit like a little girl though.

wefwq
Apr 27, 2015, 09:51 PM
Anga does hit like a little girl though.
At least until it decide to drop the atomic bombs or spamming the laser beam to you.

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 09:51 PM
I don't remember which Leones they were. I generally focus on killing trash.
I have Diabo Soul and Stamina 3 on each unit (total of 4-5 slots). Kinda regret that now, but too much of a pain to redo them.
I went with max SATK for my recent unit affixes. Doesn't feel like I need the HP anymore. Blisa/Saiki make me feel so tough. Zieg's stuff is nice too.
Oh, and I don't craft my units. I feel pretty safe with around 1000 HP, but 800-900 doesn't seem bad either.

I used to hate my FoNewmarl because her HP was so low that it felt like she was dying all the time.
But she feels really tough now, so I'm pretty happy. Was worried about my Duman too, but no problems there anymore, either.

Rakurai
Apr 27, 2015, 10:03 PM
How big of a difference does that extra 150ish defense you get from 11* units vs. 10* even make? I've been using 10*, and so far, the only thing can one shot me is the laser beam from a boosted and/or titled Leopard.

The main thing that ends up killing me is the spam from the Gunkaisers, though. I still don't understand why they permit those things to cause more damage in a single shot volley then most of the bosses in the game...

Karmadon
Apr 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
I'm not the OP, btw. Direct your tank spec stuff at him, not me.

By your standards in the post that I quoted, you would consider that skilled.

Ultimate quests are not a good gauge of skill or lack thereof, so don't bother trying to make such an argument.

un1t27
Apr 27, 2015, 10:23 PM

Ultimate quests are not a good gauge of skill or lack thereof, so don't bother trying to make such an argument.

https://d.maxfile.ro/muosikizru.jpg

Xaeris
Apr 27, 2015, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't go that far. There's a pretty big difference in clear time between a UQ MPA filled with people that are skilled and geared versus one filled with people using matter board equipment and using Ilmegid (true story).

TaigaUC
Apr 27, 2015, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I did some random runs in Ultimate Naberius/Lilipa and it felt like they took forever. People dying a lot.
Did a few with Japanese friends and it feels way faster. About 15 minutes per run. Not many deaths.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 27, 2015, 10:37 PM
At least until it decide to drop the atomic bombs or spamming the laser beam to you.

Atomic bombs are pretty easy to avoid from what I've seen. Never come close to touching them as a Force. Dunno about other classes, but as a Fo/Te female Newman (high base T-DEF in other words), laser beams struggle to exceed 300 damage. Unless you mean the laser beam swords, in which case yeah those hurt...if they hit. As a Force though, that attack poses minimal threat since most of the time you're standing away from other people, so when Anga approaches to attack you there's like, 2-3 seconds to react to it. Plenty of time.

I don't remember which Leones they were. I generally focus on killing trash.
I have Diabo Soul and Stamina 3 on each unit (total of 4-5 slots). Kinda regret that now, but too much of a pain to redo them.
I went with max SATK for my recent unit affixes. Doesn't feel like I need the HP anymore. Blisa/Saiki make me feel so tough. Zieg's stuff is nice too.
Oh, and I don't craft my units. I feel pretty safe with around 1000 HP, but 800-900 doesn't seem bad either.

Ah, OK, so you just put an excessive amount of HP then. Your units/affixes are just short of doubling base HP there.

Still a 2HKO from Leone tackles though, unless someone gives you Deband Toughness. And Ultimate Signos do a little under 350 per hit from their cannons, so those sting too.

Xed
Apr 27, 2015, 10:59 PM

Implant a failed copy run is considering that skilled. You the one not bother trying to make such an argument.

And I heard one person who play TF2 competition. But weaksauced delusion can't play other class. That is some top tier America fps stuff.

Title Leone tackles in berserk mode one shot Force in pure glass cannon. But he +infected can also be eliminated in that way. I am not telling more.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 27, 2015, 11:42 PM
Atomic bombs are pretty easy to avoid from what I've seen. Never come close to touching them as a Force. Dunno about other classes, but as a Fo/Te female Newman (high base T-DEF in other words), laser beams struggle to exceed 300 damage. Unless you mean the laser beam swords, in which case yeah those hurt...if they hit. As a Force though, that attack poses minimal threat since most of the time you're standing away from other people, so when Anga approaches to attack you there's like, 2-3 seconds to react to it. Plenty of time.

Ah, OK, so you just put an excessive amount of HP then. Your units/affixes are just short of doubling base HP there.

Still a 2HKO from Leone tackles though, unless someone gives you Deband Toughness. And Ultimate Signos do a little under 350 per hit from their cannons, so those sting too.
Can you make a guide to teach ppl how2grind/affix11*units? fed up with seeing Zieg Units at +7 no affix touches. Teach people that the minimal should be 4x since it isn't that expensive

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 27, 2015, 11:44 PM
Can you make a guide to teach ppl how2grind/affix11*units? fed up with seeing Zieg Units at +7 no affix touches. Teach people that the minimal should be 4x since it isn't that expensive

Isn't that covered in the 'suitable equipment' thread in the guides section?

Xaeris
Apr 27, 2015, 11:46 PM
Yeah, here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227342

People on PSOW grossly overestimate how much of the foreign community is on PSOW, so anyone who cares that much should link people to it in game.

LonelyGaruga
Apr 28, 2015, 12:02 AM

I uh

I uh

I have 2s equipment. Just replaced Negro units with Saiki, but still need to affix them. Looking to 5s since I was deciding whether to opt for Negro or Saiki. Affixing isn't really my field of experience at any rate, so I'd be terrible for a guide. All I can really do is examine the effectiveness of each affix.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 12:06 AM
I uh

I uh

I have 2s equipment. Just replaced Negro units with Saiki, but still need to affix them. Looking to 5s since I was deciding whether to opt for Negro or Saiki. Affixing isn't really my field of experience at any rate, so I'd be terrible for a guide. All I can really do is examine the effectiveness of each affix.

oh lol now that I see the thread again, I thought it was you who made it since i got a little used to you doing most of the helpful threads (which a lot of the class threads need newer info edited to the first post, no ones gonna dig through pages to find it)

LonelyGaruga
Apr 28, 2015, 12:16 AM
Naaaaah, only guide I've done is the Techer thread. People like TaigaUC and Selphia write most of the guides.

I've been thinking of trying to take up the Official Build Threads that UnLucky and SociableTyrannousaur worked on, since both have vanished from the forum, but I only play Force and Techer so for the most part, all the information posted would be taken from things I've learned talking with (admittedly very competent) players of those classes, videos I've seen, and information I can glean from swiki and pso2.net. But then again, far as I know UnLucky only played Force in the first place, so I don't think that's much of an obstacle. And honestly, someone should really do it.

But what really beats me is how he did these (http://i.imgur.com/pYhBfhX.png) images. Or rather, where he got them. I'd do one for every main/subclass combo I felt was viable if I just knew where those images came from.

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2015, 12:23 AM
But what really beats me is how he did these (http://i.imgur.com/pYhBfhX.png) images. Or rather, where he got them. I'd do one for every main/subclass combo I felt was viable if I just knew where those images came from.I imagine it's just a little bit of image editing in paint or something. You could actually just use that one as a reference and copy past from it.

EDIT: That said, a LOT of people misunderstood what the colors meant, so I dunno if you'd want to do it exactly like UnLucky anyway.

Kayarine
Apr 28, 2015, 12:24 AM
I think he just took screenshots of Gardios' skill simulator and recolored the boxes with an image editor.

I'm not sure if Paint can recolor while keeping the little box shading, but you could just recolor the boxes with a solid color brush and nobody would care. :-?

ArcaneTechs
Apr 28, 2015, 12:27 AM
Naaaaah, only guide I've done is the Techer thread. People like TaigaUC and Selphia write most of the guides.

I've been thinking of trying to take up the Official Build Threads that UnLucky and SociableTyrannousaur worked on, since both have vanished from the forum, but I only play Force and Techer so for the most part, all the information posted would be taken from things I've learned talking with (admittedly very competent) players of those classes, videos I've seen, and information I can glean from swiki and pso2.net. But then again, far as I know UnLucky only played Force in the first place, so I don't think that's much of an obstacle. And honestly, someone should really do it.

But what really beats me is how he did these (http://i.imgur.com/pYhBfhX.png) images. Or rather, where he got them. I'd do one for every main/subclass combo I felt was viable if I just knew where those images came from.
Ahh see now im confusing people, I think i went too deep on your TE thread and sorta assumed from there on, I want to main TE on a character but I'm still debating on the whole approach if investing the time into it is worth it and what the outcome could be\

the colors on the sim though, I honestly forget what they indicated back then when the discussion was going on, i couldnt tell you now since im not familiar with that scheme anymore

LonelyGaruga
Apr 28, 2015, 12:31 AM
I think he just took screenshots of Gardios' skill simulator and recolored the boxes with an image editor.

I'm not sure if Paint can recolor while keeping the little box shading, but you could just recolor the boxes with a solid color brush and nobody would care. :-?

Oh that makes sense. I think the shading will be kept just fine, but yeah, like anyone will care hahaha.

EDIT: I tried Print Screen and it sucks ;w; any other way to take pictures?

Anyway, I'd have to go into a lot more detail than UnLucky did, naturally. For example, I would provide an X-ATK = 1% example for all weapons, along with providing detailed skill comparisons such as how much is acquired for 1 SP as opposed to maxing out the skill. I'd also go into detail about some gameplay mechanics like the damage formula (both for giving and taking damage), DEX, crafted weapons, stuff like that. Of course it'd also have to be considerably watered down compared to a specialized class guide, or I'd be looking at something identical to my Techer guide, except for every class. And that's just biting off too much to chew.

Superia
Apr 28, 2015, 12:53 AM

I believe that Windows operating systems after XP come with a program called "Snipping Tool", which is a lot less menacing than it sounds. If the image captured by that is of insufficient quality, let me know.

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2015, 01:07 AM
Print screen should capture images as a bmp, I don't see why it would have any quality issues.

n1k14
Apr 28, 2015, 01:27 AM
yes, this is my noobs

It is not surprising, considering which of your Challenger. When you're on the Cougar, you begin to consider their symbol arts, had to die 3 times in 2 minutes.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Apr 28, 2015, 01:28 AM
It is not surprising, considering which of your Challenger. When you're on the Cougar, you begin to consider their symbol arts, had to die 3 times in 2 minutes.

Shots fired! I think!

Dammy
Apr 28, 2015, 01:38 AM
I thought Zyn was banned and quit, is it new account?
Anyway,as it was said already, 5-6 players can clear challenge if they are good, and these guys are good, I have played with few of them earlier, no surprise here.

On other side, even if i asked OP to not attack his own team with such posts and keep this shit inside team, i still dont understand how its possible to fail before first interval area, are those guys were masturbating while playing?

So to me second picture is more surprising than first one

wefwq
Apr 28, 2015, 01:42 AM
Anyway,as it was said already, 5-6 players can clear challenge if they are good, and these guys are good, I have played with few of them earlier, no surprise here.

On other side, even if i asked OP to not attack his own team with such posts and keep this shit inside team, i still dont understand how its possible to fail before first interval area, are those guys were masturbating while playing?

So to me second picture is more surprising than first one
If everyone on play are completelly new and no one kitting draal.

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2015, 01:43 AM
Oh that makes sense. I think the shading will be kept just fine, but yeah, like anyone will care hahaha.

Anyway, I'd have to go into a lot more detail than UnLucky did, naturally. For example, I would provide an X-ATK = 1% example for all weapons, along with providing detailed skill comparisons such as how much is acquired for 1 SP as opposed to maxing out the skill. I'd also go into detail about some gameplay mechanics like the damage formula (both for giving and taking damage), DEX, crafted weapons, stuff like that. Of course it'd also have to be considerably watered down compared to a specialized class guide, or I'd be looking at something identical to my Techer guide, except for every class. And that's just biting off too much to chew.I did a thing. It shouldn't be too hard to copy paste stuff where you want it with that, and I can do the rest if you want. The only thing that wouldn't be copy pasteable is the dark skill boxes, since that seems like an overlay, but it would be easy to do that in something like GIMP or PS.
http://i.imgur.com/H1iqnaH.png
http://i.imgur.com/XOBpSBn.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]
If you were to make skill trees for specific class combos though I don't think you would need to do what unlucky did since his stuff was meant to be more like guidelines for people making their own builds, than specific builds themselves (which is why the colors confused people).

are those guys were masturbating while playing?
[s]Is my secret out? I've known people who do that.

Dammy
Apr 28, 2015, 01:46 AM
If everyone on play are completelly new and no one kitting draal.

Firesword was kiting dragon
some of those are new , yeah, but not all of them, at least 4-5 players are XH/ULT level, some has 13* wep

n1k14
Apr 28, 2015, 01:53 AM
Shots fired! I think!

No, I just saw this Stream. If I may so call it.

[SPOILER-BOX]https://pp.vk.me/c622219/v622219842/2a8ac/EHWd1vOEPds.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dammy
Apr 28, 2015, 01:56 AM
haha, matching soundtrack

LonelyGaruga
Apr 28, 2015, 02:03 AM

New account yes.

I did a thing. It shouldn't be too hard to copy paste stuff where you want it with that, and I can do the rest if you want. The only thing that wouldn't be copy pasteable is the dark skill boxes, since that seems like an overlay, but it would be easy to do that in something like GIMP or PS.
http://i.imgur.com/H1iqnaH.png
http://i.imgur.com/XOBpSBn.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]
If you were to make skill trees for specific class combos though I don't think you would need to do what unlucky did since his stuff was meant to be more like guidelines for people making their own builds, than specific builds themselves (which is why the colors confused people).

I guess I should clarify, it's not so much quality as it is the image printing everything visible on the screen. Open tabs, URL, bookmarks, etc. Don't know if that's normal and I'm supposed to edit it from there or not. Also, I can't get the tabs that show the classes and the bottom of Hunter's skill tree to show at the same time, browser doesn't show that much at once. If there's a trick to it and I can get it to work by myself, I would prefer to do that so as to avoid having you do it for me, as it both saves you trouble (as I would have to pester you every time there's a skill tree update) and safeguards against the possibility of me requiring your assistance and being unable to acquire it due to absence from the forum, whether on break or quitting.

But if I can't do it myself then I'd gladly accept your assistance, the images posted look perfect.

Also, making the guidelines for specific builds was intended specifically to avoid the confusion. Such as with the Force and Techer tree, the recommendations for Techer clearly emphasized using it as a subclass as opposed to using it as a main class. I'd make a Techer skill tree in the Force section and a separate one in the Techer section (one for Hunter, Fighter, and Braver) so that each class combination gets guidelines set to adequately describe how one should build it. I think it'd be less confusing that way.

[s]Is my secret out? I've known people who do that.

Save that stuff for when idling!

Kayarine
Apr 28, 2015, 02:11 AM
You'd have to crop the screenshot manually. And in the case of everything not fitting in your screen, need to take another screenshot of second half and paste it on top of the first one.

You can do that easily on Paint, just open Paint twice to copy a screenshot onto another.

Rehal
Apr 28, 2015, 02:16 AM
I guess I should clarify, it's not so much quality as it is the image printing everything visible on the screen. Open tabs, URL, bookmarks, etc. Don't know if that's normal and I'm supposed to edit it from there or not.
Press F11 to go fullscreen. (on Chrome, not sure about other browser)

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2015, 02:17 AM
I guess I should clarify, it's not so much quality as it is the image printing everything visible on the screen. Open tabs, URL, bookmarks, etc. Don't know if that's normal and I'm supposed to edit it from there or not. Yeah it's normal, cropping is pretty easy in any image editing program though.

Also, I can't get the tabs that show the classes and the bottom of Hunter's skill tree to show at the same time, browser doesn't show that much at once. If there's a trick to it and I can get it to work by myself, I would prefer to do that so as to avoid having you do it for me, as it both saves you trouble (as I would have to pester you every time there's a skill tree update) and safeguards against the possibility of me requiring your assistance and being unable to acquire it due to absence from the forum, whether on break or quitting. That sounds like a resolution thing. What resolution is your screen at, and can you make it higher? Even if your monitor can't physically display higher resolutions, it'll make everything smaller so you can get the whole trees.

Also, making the guidelines for specific builds was intended specifically to avoid the confusion. Such as with the Force and Techer tree, the recommendations for Techer clearly emphasized using it as a subclass as opposed to using it as a main class. I'd make a Techer skill tree in the Force section and a separate one in the Techer section (one for Hunter, Fighter, and Braver) so that each class combination gets guidelines set to adequately describe how one should build it. I think it'd be less confusing that way.It'll probably be easier to just make the skill trees in the simulator and link them like Unlucky did for the specific builds then.

Save that stuff for when idling!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/BXf76Wg.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sizustar
Apr 28, 2015, 02:24 AM
So...exactly what is this topic about now?

Kondibon
Apr 28, 2015, 02:27 AM
So...exactly what is this topic about now?Garuga possibly picking up Unluckly's mantel and doing skill guides.

TaigaUC
Apr 28, 2015, 02:36 AM
So...exactly what is this topic about now?

I was wondering that too.

Axl R. Low
Apr 28, 2015, 04:59 AM
Alright, i can explain some of reasons (and excuse me for further, FireSword).
First - if someone saw stream, they noticed bad organisation. Firesword, ВЕДЬМА, Aigis (me) and some other were skilled enough to handle all preparations for Baize destruction. But some of members was new and don't done their roles/assigments. Before unlocking road all of players (exclude Firesword) should gone to East to kill Wolgahda and darkers. What was - only half gone there. Consequences - time loss on spreading and regroup.
Second - Bad PA's drop. Someone didn't got required to deal more damage. Also someone didn't used Foie tech to deal more damage and used meele attack for destroying.
Third - skill of MPA. After some runs all should select their weapons and styles. My style is usage of TMG and DB + defuse job with riffle (if Trap Search on my hands). Someone still doesn't decided who to be - Meele, Range, Close-Range Shooting or Tech.

P.S. - All of Russian Thunder members are not that weak from first look. What about me? I still have things to learn before trying to clear CQ's even with randoms. At least there are left not that much (maps patterns are no longer issue for me. Need to memorise all VR's places, especially on M9 - there are 12 hidden caps.)

Macmaxi
Apr 28, 2015, 07:42 AM
So the thing you learned of this that it's sometimes better to do some research before because then he would have checked the Challenge Mode thread and realized that 5 man mpas aren't anything special and misunderstandings could have been avoided.