PDA

View Full Version : Reduced stats after 04/28/15 update?

RibbonSoft
Apr 28, 2015, 06:43 AM
I just updated and went in to log in. However, I noticed my stats are much lower than they had been before the update (almost by 100 points for some). Are others having reduced stats now? Did Sega change the stats for everyone?

EDIT: Oh, and also the item patch doesn't work now. It says Unknown in Tweaker and the item names are all in Japanese in game.

RibbonSoft
Apr 28, 2015, 08:27 AM
:bump:

Really? No one is having this problem but me?

Mildora
Apr 28, 2015, 08:32 AM
what are you talking about...100 points of what, SATK?

TaigaUC
Apr 28, 2015, 08:51 AM
Do a file scan.

RibbonSoft
Apr 28, 2015, 09:04 AM
what are you talking about...100 points of what, SATK?

All of my stats are reduced. Some are by thirty points, others are up to a loss of one hundred like my hit points. I had a T-ATK of 1230 and now it is at 1193. Another example is my hit points were over 500 and now they are at 401.

Do a file scan.

Can you please elaborate, I don't know what you are talking about.

Stickboy
Apr 28, 2015, 09:20 AM
like, file check if you're missing anything from the update

TaigaUC
Apr 28, 2015, 09:24 AM
Yeah that, sorry. Sometimes a corrupt update will screw your stats.

RibbonSoft
Apr 28, 2015, 09:27 AM
like, file check if you're missing anything from the update

Tweaker says everything is fine except for the item patch. It says it is Unknown. I don't know if that would affect my stats though.

Anduril
Apr 28, 2015, 09:41 AM
Tweaker says everything is fine except for the item patch. It says it is Unknown. I don't know if that would affect my stats though.
The status on the side panel is general, not reflective of your particular install. ie. When it says that a patch is not compatible, it means that the actual patch makers haven't updated it and will not work as expected if you try to use it.

Cyber Meteor
Apr 28, 2015, 09:43 AM
The item patch already had a problem few months ago where it displayed some of your stats at 0 (you were still able to equiq your gear like always though it was just a bugged displaying). So i would suggest uninstalling it until Tweaker confirms it's compatible

RibbonSoft
Apr 28, 2015, 09:52 AM
Thanks for everyone's help. I decided to re-vert everything to vanilla JP version and then re-installed all of the patches. This fixed the problem. Whatever it was the Tweaker wasn't seeing it. I don't think it was the item files since it still says Unknown but my stats are back to normal now.

Sayara
Apr 28, 2015, 10:02 AM
A general rule of thumb for doing anything with the tweaker and patchwork,
if something goes wrong, just vanilla out and wait later to update.

Korazenn
Apr 28, 2015, 01:08 PM
Do a file scan.

Do a barrel roll!

Korazenn
Apr 28, 2015, 11:57 PM
Thanks for everyone's help. I decided to re-vert everything to vanilla JP version and then re-installed all of the patches. This fixed the problem. Whatever it was the Tweaker wasn't seeing it. I don't think it was the item files since it still says Unknown but my stats are back to normal now.

Also, the problem was most likely caused by missing files after the early maintenance. It happens to some people, but let us know if you have any more problems like this in the future! ^^

If this does happen again, try going to Orb > Troubleshooting > Check for Old/Missing Files first. Run that check and then reapply the patches again (as needed), and it should work just fine. The values themselves on items are something we don't touch with our translation files. If they appear wrong, it's likely because the update didn't install properly, messed with, or didn't update file data correctly (which can happen to anyone, unfortunately).

Hope that clears things up for you, RibbonSoft! Have fun~