PDA

View Full Version : 4/29 Live Broadcast: ARKS Cadet Graduation special

Maenara
Apr 29, 2015, 03:25 AM
Usually Manta makes these topics, but he hasn't yet, weirdly enough.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv218434783

If anyone has any fan restream links they can share, post 'em and I'll put them here.
Starts at 6 AM EST.

Xaeris
Apr 29, 2015, 03:38 AM
I forgot, what's this one about?

Kondibon
Apr 29, 2015, 03:38 AM
Do you know if there's going to be anything about upcoming content, or is it jut going to be squeaky Japanese women being bad at the game?

Maenara
Apr 29, 2015, 03:43 AM
- Adventure and fantasy to accelerate RPG ~
350万ID breakthrough of basic free online RPG " Phantasy Star Online 2 ".
As from April 2014 "PSO2 ARCS candidates",
in the die active in the day-to-day Niko-sei and related events PSO2 "Marin or" the Son and Kei Mari Takano 's, "lycopene" Son and Obara Rico 's, "rice-chan" Son and Takagi TomoRika 's three is, finally this day, will celebrate the graduation ...! Tears! " PSO2 ARCS candidates - graduation Special ~ "is a sunny stage of the three, it will be delivered in full live! ※ The "PSO2 ARCS candidates", three ARCS candidates is from scratch and to live the situation with whom to play "PSO2", as will audience participation live planning to watch over its growth, in April 2014 It is a program that was started from. While retrospective of three various memories as a "cadet", with "PSO2 broadcasting station" members laughter, the tears there, and then deliver a replacement two-and-a-half hours (dark)! ● graduation challenges to various [graduation] challenges that will appear on the exam from PSO2 development team, ask the challenge to three people! "Imitation association quiz" and "gesture association quiz" such as to offer a challenge rich in variety! Of course, there is also "PSO2" game play of aligned three people! Really three or be able to clear the [graduation challenge] ...! ? Depending on the clear situation of problems, and be certain that you may also viewers! ? ※ Of course, PC to be used, "the Dell ALIENWARE is "! ● ARCS cadet treasured VTR public! Until now I will show you in a variety of three VTR the success of !! of so offers a various other corner, !! to enjoy ● graduation ceremony climax, after all this. Graduation ceremony! Such as congratulations and diploma awarded from a broadcast station members, you might not see really lost tears! ? Everyone, just to be sure, handkerchief of the offer! ! ● new information: ARCS publicity Corps For I will also publish information about the "ARCS publicity Corps", which will be expanded in the future. To "PSO2 broadcasting station" regular members also appeared, we will celebrate the three departure. "PSO2 ARCS cadet!" As well as everyone who was watching, and "PSO2" Since it has become a not to be missed content if user, by all means do not miss! People likely to miss is, we recommend time-shift! ■ Cast ● PSO2 ARCS cadet! Monday Contact: Takano AsazatoKei's co2318430 Thursday Contact: Ohara Rico's co2318015 Friday Contact: Takagi TomoRika's Co2318458 ● PSO2 regular member  - Director: Momoi Haruko 's  Vice Director: Kai Ichitaro 's (will Taro bite)  and fixed guest: Atsuko Enomoto Mr. (there chan)  Guest: Satoshi Sakai ("PSO2" series producer) Yuya Kimura ("PSO2" series director) Suganuma Hiroshi ("PSO2" EPISODE3 director) [official website] "Phantasy Star Online 2" official website http: / /pso2.jp/

Make of that what you will.

wefwq
Apr 29, 2015, 03:52 AM
Mostly arks cadet broadcast give you nothing at all about game update info.
Not worth watching unless you're into "lets play" livestream thing featuring people who barely know how to play the game "correctly" with inane reaction in every 5 mins.

TaigaUC
Apr 29, 2015, 05:56 AM
I forgot, what's this one about?

RNG, of course.

Sizustar
Apr 29, 2015, 12:15 PM
Secret Phrase from the Ark Cadet broadcast, input it before 5/7
http://i.imgur.com/MI7Dkz5.jpg

Manta Oyamada
Apr 29, 2015, 12:59 PM
ドリルエクステ(アクセサリー)
マリンカイヤリング(アクセサリー)