PDA

View Full Version : AIDA a little assistance would be appreciated.

Ashurim
Apr 30, 2015, 07:04 AM
I've been trying to get a hold of AIDA for a few days now. E-Mail, Skype, None of this works. Messages are sent but no response is received. This is something that is quite a serious issue and needs to be attended to asap. It shouldn't take that long to attend to and it could probably be done in less than 5 minutes or so. If the issue is not attended to within the next few day things will get more serious than trying to just talk with them.

Shynobuo
Apr 30, 2015, 07:09 AM
Tried these? (extracted from Arks Layer)

PSO-World: AIDA
Reddit: PSOwAIDA
Twitter: psowAIDA

btw, what is the problem? Seems so serious, i'm bugged O.o

Dammy
Apr 30, 2015, 07:09 AM
huh? what are you talking about?

Shynobuo
Apr 30, 2015, 07:13 AM
He seems to be way more active on the forum and Reddit rather than on twitter, but you gotta understand the guy is very busy... always trying to improve everyone else's life within the pso scene ^^

KazukiQZ
Apr 30, 2015, 10:03 AM
Iirc, AIDA got a full-time job now, so she can't commit to PSO2 fully now. She still did her best with updating EN item patch and Tweaker, so kudos to that.

TheszNuts
Apr 30, 2015, 12:57 PM
Real life comes first to aida, not the game. Pretty sure whatever question you have can be answered here.

Shynobuo
Apr 30, 2015, 01:07 PM
Why don't you just say what the question is? maybe someone else could help you out, all in all, that's what a forum is mostly about... so, what is it?

Shadowth117
Apr 30, 2015, 04:45 PM
At the risk of overstepping what I'm allowed to discuss, Ash's matter here is related to Webmoney sales through ArksLayer. As you can probably tell, that ain't something that can be "handled" through non staff of the place.

Lets just say it was a significant sum payed and no goods were received after a week.

ArcaneTechs
Apr 30, 2015, 06:05 PM
At the risk of overstepping what I'm allowed to discuss, Ash's matter here is related to Webmoney sales through ArksLayer. As you can probably tell, that ain't something that can be "handled" through non staff of the place.

Lets just say it was a significant sum payed and no goods were received after a week.
what like a $100's? heh

Shynobuo
Apr 30, 2015, 11:32 PM
Ooohh, it was THAT kind of problem xD

Sorry... ^^