PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Challenge Quest MPA Hosting Thread v1.3 (Shared Ship - Block 417)

Pages : [1] 2

Korazenn
May 2, 2015, 09:14 PM
I'm going to be away for a couple weeks most likely (maybe longer depending on circumstances). In the meantime,
Welcome to the Challenge Quest MPA Hosting Thread! ^^

Here you can either host or join currently available games for PSO2 JP's Challenge Mode! To look for the most current MPAs being hosted, you can click on the link to the scheduled MPA's post below in the "List of Scheduled MPAs" section.

Good luck and have fun!

--------------------

Current Version: v1.3 (Last Updated: 5/31/2015)
- You can read details of the v1.3 update here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3265015&postcount=257).

--------------------

Hosting an MPA:

Please be aware that the meeting location for all MPAs for this thread will be on Shared Ship - Block 417.

When hosting an MPA, passwords should be decided before starting the Challenge Quest. Whisper the password to the other party leader(s).

You will need to state the following to host:
[SPOILER-BOX]
[Title] > [Your Player ID] > [Date MM/DD] > [Start Time] ~ [End Time] AM/PM ET > [Player Count]
[SPOILER-BOX]
John Doe (ID: JohnDoe) - Role: VR Manager/Agro/Interval Rush/Funji/No Role/TBD

Waitlist:
Open Slot
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Requirement(s): What requirement(s) do you have for your MPA? (Optional)
Rule(s): What rule(s) do you have for your MPA? (Optional)

Rule 1
Rule 2
Rule 3

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Hope this comes in handy for everyone! :D

--------------------

How to Register:

State the number of the party you want to join. Then, go ahead and state your Player ID.
Please take note of the requirements and rules for the MPA before you join.

You can feel free to invite friends to these runs as well as long as they also meet and agree to the requirements and rules respectively for the MPA.
All dates and times below are in Eastern Time. You can convert them here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

--------------------

List of Scheduled MPAs:

Wednesday, June 3rd

Sega Ruins Everything with MPAs (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3265017&postcount=258) > Host: Mattykins > Starts: 7:00 PM ET > 8 Players

Shinamori
May 2, 2015, 09:47 PM
I'd be up for it.

Korazenn
May 2, 2015, 09:49 PM
I'd be up for it.

Sweet! What's your Player ID, so I can add you in-game? :3

EDIT: Added kunotatewaki as well based on request.

pkemr4
May 2, 2015, 10:33 PM
i would like to join
ID: joshirosama

nathanielzor
May 2, 2015, 10:44 PM
How is it easier to coordinate people by making it only Ship 2?

MDashK
May 2, 2015, 10:44 PM
Too bad it's at 15 PM.
I'm in GMT, and latelly I've been in the night-shift, so I could only play around 1 AM GMT (that's 9 PM EDT)...

MDashK
May 2, 2015, 10:45 PM
How is it easier to coordinate people by making it only Ship 2?

I also think the ship doesn't matter...
It's also irrelevant in this case, since the shared blocks, well, you know...

Korazenn
May 2, 2015, 11:05 PM
I'll add you, pkemr4. ^^

If you all can find a block to join for these private MPAs in the thread (an empty block preferably), then I'll be more than glad to make these MPAs for the Shared Ship instead. I'm up for suggestions to make these available to as many people as possible. If everyone can coordinate to go there without communication outside of these forums, then that'd be great---far better than creating a restriction for others on other ships.

I was just unsure of how people would be able to communicate on the Shared Ship. I'll go ahead and make the edits now. ^^

Korazenn
May 3, 2015, 12:18 AM
One spot plis o3o/ forgot the ID O3O
☆雨の巡礼者☆

Added! ^^

Just three spots left, everywahn! Which block would you guys want to meet on tomorrow as the "semi-official" block of the thread? I think B-417 tends to be empty. :D

NotRankin
May 3, 2015, 12:20 AM
I'm down for this tomorrow. Rifles, M5, right, M7, upper right.

Korazenn
May 3, 2015, 12:30 AM
I'm down for this tomorrow. Rifles, M5, right, M7, upper right.

Sha-weet! Added you to the list. ^^

Korazenn
May 3, 2015, 12:43 AM
Aaand, some friends joined in on the action from my in-game team, so now we have our first full MPA from this thread! :D

If you would like to join the "waitlist" queue in the case that somebody can't make it here, be sure to let me know and I can add you on my Skype or in-game to let you know if a spot in this MPA opens up. Whatever way is easier to contact you would be fine, whether through here, Skype, in-game, or heck, even Battle.net as I've been playing a lot of Heroes of the Storm anyways, haha. We will meet up at Block 417 on the Shared Ship in the center of the lobby, just outside of the Campship gate.

Ship / Block: Shared Ship / B-417
Password: toogud4u
Date: Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Time: Aiming for 3:00 PM EDT
Players: 8/12

Korazenn (ID: Aethradon)
Shinamori (ID: Sodisna)
kunotatewaki (ID: DavidXanatos) - Maybe?
pkemr4 (ID: joshirosama)
Rain Walker (ID: ☆雨の巡礼者☆)
NotRankin (ID: Rankina)
Lambadaa (ID: Lambadaa)
Kirbs (ID: Kirbs) - Maybe?

Conditions: If you're the VR Manager, that you know all/most hidden VR locations. If you are a regular, that you are aware of routes and triggers, battle tactics in M5/M7, and have gotten to M10 at least once (it's okay if you didn't clear it).

Shinamori
May 3, 2015, 12:51 AM
Sweet! What's your Player ID, so I can add you in-game? :3

EDIT: Added kunotatewaki as well based on request.

Sodisna

Korazenn
May 3, 2015, 12:59 AM
Sodisna

Thank you, Shina! :D I've added your ID next to your PSOW name. ^^

jiasu73
May 3, 2015, 02:01 AM
good thing to see someone actually doing this now in the english community, good luck guys

Korazenn
May 3, 2015, 11:58 AM
good thing to see someone actually doing this now in the english community, good luck guys

Thank you, Jiasu! ^^

Everyone in the MPA: just a reminder that the we will meet up at B-417 on the Shared Ship in the next two hours (3:00 PM EDT). I'll be there likely from around 2:50 PM. If you can't make it, just let us know and one of us can fill in the spot with a friend of ours or someone here can take up the offer.

Shinamori
May 3, 2015, 09:34 PM
Totally slept through this. :/ I only got up to M9 anwyays.

Korazenn
May 4, 2015, 03:24 AM
Totally slept through this. :/ I only got up to M9 anwyays.

Not a problem~

We had a number of issues with players getting 630s, so it didn't last too long, but it was very good and fun to finally participate in a private MPA. Hope you'll be able to participate in later ones! ^^ I'll be hosting a lot more MPAs over the course of the next two weeks until my internet services are shutdown with the move to the new house.

Speaking of...

--------------------

New Private MPAs Announcement - 5/4/2015
- I will be hosting five more private MPAs throughout this week. Times are different on each MPA because I want to try and give everyone a chance to participate.

How to Register
- To sign up, just say the corresponding number ("#") or name of the private game you want to join in and your Player ID or Character Name.

Usually, we wait about 5-10 minutes after the time designated to begin for more people to join. If they don't show up or can't participate, anyone else is free to join, regardless of conditions for the MPA (hint hint, to all my lurkers out there).

Here is information regarding all of the following MPAs:
Password: cake

#1: For Everywhun - 10/12 MPA (No Conditions)
Date: Tuesday, May 5th, 2015
Time: 4:00 PM EDT ~ 7:00 PM EDT
Current Players: 6/10
[SPOILER-BOX]
Stealthcmc1974 (ID: Niare Sky)
Kirbs (ID: Kirbs)
Dnd (ID: Ninawanlan)
Edson Drake (ID: Edson Drake)
Mizure
Natsuki
Open Slot
[/SPOILER-BOX]

#2: All in Good FUN - 9/12 MPA
Time: 9:00 PM EDT
Current Players: 9/9
[SPOILER-BOX]
MDashK (ID: MDashK)
Lyrise (ID: Renne) - VR Management
Lyrise (ID: Renne) - VR Management <- Slot reserved for friend.
miyumiyu (ID: StarCreator)
miyumiyu (ID: StarCreator) <- Slot reserved for friend.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions: To join, players must have at least cleared Mission 5.

#3: All Your VR Belong to Us - 8/12 MPA
Date: Wednesday, May 6th, 2015
Time: 1:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM EDT
Players: 2/8
[SPOILER-BOX]
Yukimaru (ID: Yuki-Maru)
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions: Experienced VR Manager, please. For people that have gotten to Mission 8 and above.

#4: Maintenance Madness - 8/12 MPA
Time: 7:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM EDT
Players: 3/8
[SPOILER-BOX]
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions: For people that have gotten to Mission 8 and above.

#5: Experts Only - 8/12 MPA
Date: Friday, May 8th, 2015
Time: To Be Announced
Players: 8/8
[SPOILER-BOX]
Agent Falco (ID: scht aly)
Sora3100 (ID: Sora3100)
Vatallus (ID: «Wodan»)
Dnd (ID: Ninawinlan) - VR Management

Waitlist:

KuroKanden (ID: Cytokine)
Hrith (ID: Hrith)

Note: If on the waitlist, please be assured that you can still meet us at the designated block at the given time. If somebody doesn't show up, I will go down this list and give the spots to people on a first-come, first-serve basis.[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions: Hardcore players only. For those that have reached Mission 10 or completed Challenge Quest 1 only.

Flaoc
May 4, 2015, 03:47 AM
oh number 5 (experts) seems interesting
player id scht aly
char name alyssa

Korazenn
May 4, 2015, 03:48 AM
oh number 5 (experts) seems interesting
player id scht aly
char name alyssa

Thanks! I'll sign you up~ :D

Sora3100
May 4, 2015, 05:34 AM
Usually, we wait about 5-10 minutes after the time designated to begin for more people to join. If they don't show up or can't participate, anyone else is free to join, regardless of conditions for the MPA (hint hint, to all my lurkers out there).

Ahahaha, is this the result of my lurking on you guys?
Anyways, I'd join #5, ID and character name are both Sora3100.
Also, how are you gonna check this if we have reached m10?

TaigaUC
May 4, 2015, 05:34 AM
630s are the biggest challenge of Challenge Quest.

Korazenn
May 4, 2015, 10:43 AM
Ahahaha, is this the result of my lurking on you guys?
Anyways, I'd join #5, ID and character name are both Sora3100.
Also, how are you gonna check this if we have reached m10?

Yus, it is! ;D I'll sign you up for #5 as well, Sora. :3

I can't readily check outside of being in the Challenge Quest itself, but if I see a gray progress marker at Mission 4, I'll know that someone in the MPA didn't follow the conditions setup. ;) However, as stated before, exceptions are made for those people who fill in empty slots for those who can't make it to the runs.

I'd also like to make another note: in the case an MPA doesn't get filled up at the time it is supposed to begin, that specific MPA might be canceled until further notice. There are also exceptions to that of course. Sometimes, if less than the alotted number of people shows up, we could just end up doing runs with less people.

Just some more info for those out there wondering~ ^^

Flaoc
May 4, 2015, 01:14 PM
630s are the biggest challenge of Challenge Quest.

way too true

Vatallus
May 4, 2015, 01:19 PM
Do you have a specific set of weapons you want players to use? Typical I run rifles up till M6. Then change to either Partizan or Launcher. Then get twin daggers at M8. I can however run Wands or spamtastic Twister Fall up till M6 too though.

I've been to M10 countless times, random MPA has always lost to Diabo though. I'm interested in this mostly for the sake of getting the completion reward and to actually play with some English peeps. So if I could I'd love to join for #5 if I am allowed too. I'm typically open for any time frame currently.

I've also never done the VR manager role before. Just figured I should note that right now. I'm also not picky on paths during M5 or M7. I know them both pretty well at this point.

I however have never done an 8 man mpa run before. Since randoms are typically 12 man mpas.

Anyway, thanks for reading my wall of text.

Player ID: «Wodan»

The character I will most likely use will be クーナ

Shinamori
May 4, 2015, 02:11 PM
I'll try to do the ones tomorrow.

Rain Walker
May 4, 2015, 02:19 PM
Number 5 because i can o3o?

MDashK
May 4, 2015, 02:35 PM
I'll be up for #2: All in Good FUN - 9/12 MPA because of the time (9:00 PM EDT, that's 01:00 AM GMT, and since I've been in the night shift...)
Also, I guess I can give you a 90% chance that I'm gonna make it, BUT count with the 10%... Might show up something to do at work and I don't wanna give you a full 100% chance of showing up...

You can also sign me up for #4: Maintenance Madness, BUT ONLY if it's at 10:00 PM EDT (that's 02:00 AM GMT). Same % above.

ID and Character are the same as Nickname here.

Lyrise
May 4, 2015, 03:12 PM
This seems interesting. Sign me up for 2 and 5. ID and player name: Renne.

I generally run melee, but I can work with just about anything. Plus I can manage too.

NotRankin
May 4, 2015, 03:56 PM
I'd like to join the one on Friday. Kidnapping Nina as well for it.

Dnd
May 4, 2015, 04:01 PM
I'd like to join the one on Friday. Kidnapping Nina as well for it.
Hi, just to add I also have a M10 80% clear as my best, stupid bird ~.~
My char will be Nina either in english or katakana, depending on my mood
Edit: Player id is Ninawinlan

KuroKanden
May 4, 2015, 04:03 PM
I'd like to sign up for #5. I've cleared M10 several times already, but am looking for a consistent group to do runs with. I can consistently kill funji+agrani, my strongest role so far in CM.

ID : Cytokine

T4ke
May 4, 2015, 04:59 PM
sign me up for 3 and 4 good sir. Time to get busy again after grinding madness.

ID: T4ke
Chara: Kary

CM cleared several times and up for every roll and task.

Korazenn
May 4, 2015, 06:54 PM
#5: Experts Only has been completely filled up! Thanks to everyone participating in the MPA on Friday! \o/

Don't forget you can still sign up for the waitlist and show up at the designated time and place for that MPA. If someone doesn't make it in time, you can take their spot! If we have another seven people sign up on the waitlist, then we can have two parallel MPAs running alongside each other so that no one misses out!!

The time for the MPA on Friday will be announced after maintenance as I don't want to have it run into any scheduled Dark Falz or Magatsu EQs. Thank you everyone! :D

Do you have a specific set of weapons you want players to use? Typical I run rifles up till M6. Then change to either Partizan or Launcher. Then get twin daggers at M8. I can however run Wands or spamtastic Twister Fall up till M6 too though.

Rifle is good until finished with M5, especially if you find the rare Rifle in M4. I tend to use Rifle until finished with M3/M4 and then swap out for Bullet Bow and Wand in M5. As long as you know how to use Homing Emission (as in, the Z-Targeting lock-ons) and bottleneck Cougar NX in M3 so everyone else can attack him from behind, then I'm fine with anyone who wants to use Rifle in the early missions.

I don't usually take qualm with people's weapon choices as long as the MPA isn't held back with them. This isn't a perfect clear MPA so the miniature details don't personally matter, but we are aiming to clear it this Friday, so choose what you know you're comfortable with for missions. ^^

I've been to M10 countless times, random MPA has always lost to Diabo though. I'm interested in this mostly for the sake of getting the completion reward and to actually play with some English peeps. So if I could I'd love to join for #5 if I am allowed too. I'm typically open for any time frame currently.

I've also never done the VR manager role before. Just figured I should note that right now. I'm also not picky on paths during M5 or M7. I know them both pretty well at this point.

My goal is to have this be the MPA (if none other this week) be the one to clear M10 as well. I've constantly 80% M10, and I think numerous people share that same problem with random MPAs barely ever beating Diabo.

I however have never done an 8 man mpa run before. Since randoms are typically 12 man mpas.

This isn't an issue at all either. Everyone has to start somewhere is how I see it. ^^

I'll be up for #2: All in Good FUN - 9/12 MPA because of the time (9:00 PM EDT, that's 01:00 AM GMT, and since I've been in the night shift...)
Also, I guess I can give you a 90% chance that I'm gonna make it, BUT count with the 10%... Might show up something to do at work and I don't wanna give you a full 100% chance of showing up...

Not a problem! Thanks for joining and letting me know in advance! o7

You can also sign me up for #4: Maintenance Madness, BUT ONLY if it's at 10:00 PM EDT (that's 02:00 AM GMT). Same % above.

Sorry if this was unclear to anyone:

The "7:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM EDT" and other similar types of timeframes you see in other MPAs means that the MPA itself begins at 7:00 PM and will last up to about 10:00 PM EDT. Late maintenance begins at 10:00 PM EDT that night, so the MPA lasts until around the time maintenance will begin. It's not really going to last until 10:00 PM EDT because I'll always try to plan these Challenge Quests around Emergency Quests and Maintenance.

I'd like to sign up for #5. I've cleared M10 several times already, but am looking for a consistent group to do runs with. I can consistently kill funji+agrani, my strongest role so far in CM.

ID : Cytokine

Added you to the waitlist, but I don't think it'd be a problem to stretch an extra member into the MPA if you've already cleared M10 several times and just make it a 9/12 MPA instead.

Be sure to meet us that day in the Shared Ship at B-417 regardless of you being on the waitlist as there's always a possibility that someone can't make it, too. ^^

T4ke
May 5, 2015, 05:42 AM
I can't make it to #3. Please remove me from that run.

Hrith
May 5, 2015, 05:54 AM
If that can help me obtain that damn rifle camo, count me in for the experts only category.

Not too late if possible, because time zones.

Yukimaru
May 5, 2015, 07:30 AM
I would like to join, I believe I can join both #3 and #4 (If I did my time-zone math correctly Im just one hour ahead of you).
I will be your aggro for m2, m5 and m7.
Player ID: Yuki-Maru

Stealthcmc1974
May 5, 2015, 07:56 AM
I'd like to sign up for 1 and 2. I'd probably be higher up in the list but I only played C-quests for like 2 days before school assaulted me so farthest I got was M7.
Player ID: Niare Sky. I'm either gonna show up as my characters Niare Sky, Madison Sky, or Davin Carver.

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 11:24 AM
Updated the list. I'm going to see if I can get more people to join from my friends in-game for the MPAs today. If those of you in the MPAs today can let me know whether or not you can bring someone to tag along, do go ahead and let me know or bring them to the Shared Ship / B-417 at the time of meetup, please! ^^

The first CQ MPA today starts at 4:00 PM EDT (give or take 5-10 mins). As long as we can get a 8/12 - 10/12 MPA, it shouldn't be a problem (I wanted this to be a 10/12 because I realized it would give new players leeway for getting started, but 8/12 is just as good).

Lyrise
May 5, 2015, 11:44 AM
I can bring another person in easily for tonight's run, someone who can also manage as well.

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 11:53 AM
If that can help me obtain that damn rifle camo, count me in for the experts only category.

Not too late if possible, because time zones.

Doubly noted. What time zone are you in?

I can bring another person in easily for tonight's run, someone who can also manage as well.

Sweet! I'll go ahead and change the player count to reflect that. ^^

Thank you so much, Lyrise~

T4ke
May 5, 2015, 12:29 PM
I just saw that i also have to organize a Magatsu MPA tomorrow. So i sadly cant run #4. Please remove me from there too.

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 12:41 PM
I just saw that i also have to organize a Magatsu MPA tomorrow. So i sadly cant run #4. Please remove me from there too.

Not a problem. Thanks for letting me know! ^^

pkemr4
May 5, 2015, 12:48 PM
i would like to join the waiting list for the Expert mpa. ive cleared it before and know what to do.

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 12:58 PM
i would like to join the waiting list for the Expert mpa. ive cleared it before and know what to do.

Added you to the waitlist! ^^

miyumiyu
May 5, 2015, 01:03 PM
If you guys don't mind, me and a friend would like to join tonight's run (#2). My ID is StarCreator (I need to get my name here changed .-.)

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 01:16 PM
If you guys don't mind, me and a friend would like to join tonight's run (#2). My ID is StarCreator (I need to get my name here changed .-.)

Awesome! :D MPA #2 is now full, so anyone else who would like to participate can sign up for the waitlist. ^^

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 01:48 PM
For Everywhun MPA starts in an hour and 15 minutes as of this post.

We only need more person to fill up the MPA, but you are free to bring as much people as Block-417 can hold on the Shared Ship at 4 PM EDT, just in case people can't make it. ^^

#1: For Everywhun - 10/12 MPA (No Conditions)
Time: 4:00 PM EDT ~ 7:00 PM EDT
Current Players: 10/10
[SPOILER-BOX]
Dnd (ID: Ninawanlan)
Edson Drake (ID: Edson Drake)
ID: Mizure
ID: Natsuki
[/SPOILER-BOX]

^ The MPA is now full, but if everyone can't join, positions will open up to anyone else who wants to come to B-417 on the Shared Ship within the hour to nab a spot! :D

Shinamori
May 5, 2015, 02:55 PM
Are we starting at 4 or is it in between 4 and 7?

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 02:56 PM
Are we starting at 4 or is it in between 4 and 7?

Starting at 4 PM EDT, so in the next 5-10 mins. :3

Sora3100
May 5, 2015, 04:39 PM
That went... surprisingly well for a no condition organized run

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 06:18 PM
That went... surprisingly well for a no condition organized run

It did! lol xD

We were even down a member from random d/c as well. :P

-----------------

Next MPA is coming up soon! We'll decide who does VR before the quest is picked up in the lobby. Remember we will meet at Shared Ship / B-417. :D

#2: All in Good FUN - 9/12 MPA
Time: 9:00 PM EDT
Current Players: 9/9
[SPOILER-BOX]
Open Slot
Lyrise (ID: Renne) - VR Management <- Slot reserved for friend.
miyumiyu (ID: StarCreator)
miyumiyu (ID: StarCreator) <- Slot reserved for friend.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions: To join, players must have at least cleared Mission 5.

Vunik
May 5, 2015, 06:52 PM
1st page says #2 doesn't have that 6 slot open, but what you just posted says otherwise. I'd be up for joining this run if there is an open slot.

Vunik (ID: Vunik)

nathanielzor
May 5, 2015, 06:53 PM
Is that 6. spot still open Kora? If so I'll give it a shot. Ayzo (ID: Ayzo)

EDIT: Looks like I got beat to it. :P

pkemr4
May 5, 2015, 06:59 PM
can i join the maintenance one?

Stealthcmc1974
May 5, 2015, 07:11 PM
hey, just chiming in again about thew maintenance run (3)

Mattykins
May 5, 2015, 07:12 PM
You guys still doing the 9p one? My thing was a false alarm, so I'm free.

Korazenn
May 5, 2015, 11:46 PM
#2: All in Good FUN - 9/12 MPA <- Actually ended up being 11/12, haha! :D

Thank you to everybody who was able to join for tonight! ^^

----------

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to cancel #3: All Your VR Belong to Us because it is going to run into an appointment that just came up on my end as well as the lack of people registered for the MPA.

Fortunately, #4 Maintenance Madness should still be moving along as planned, and as I mentioned before for #5 Experts Only MPA, people can continue to join the waitlist. If we manage to get 16/8 players and perfect attendance, two Experts Only MPAs can run alongside each other and team members can rotate between both in between runs. I will go ahead and add you both to the MPA #4, pkemr4 and Stealthcmc1974. ^^

In the future, I'll make sure to host more MPAs for Experts Only as well as those with No Conditions as both seem very high in demand.

EDIT: As per request, added NotRankin to #4 as well. :3

MDashK
May 6, 2015, 12:51 AM
Just a note from your "#4: Maintenance Madness - 8/12 MPA".
I probably will only make it around 9 PM (your time zone)...
Just to let you know.

T4ke
May 6, 2015, 02:36 PM
Got a lot of time tomorrow so I gonna host a Clear Run if we can find enough people for it.

Player ID Name: T4ke
Password: Pantsu!
Date: Thu. 7, May, 2015
Time: 4:00 PM EDT - Open End
Players: 8/12 (Min. req.)

Conditions:
Clear only. Please equip your M5 Clear Title before joining the Shared Ship!

Member count can be expanded if we have more than 8 people with M5 Clear Title.

Or write a response with your Player ID here in forum.

Member count:
[SPOILER-BOX]
01: T4ke
02: joshirosama
03: Yuki-Maru
04: 虹の地平線
05: Madarel
06: ピチェル
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

pkemr4
May 6, 2015, 03:02 PM
Got a lot of time tomorrow so I gonna host a Clear Run if we can find enough people for it.

Conditions:
Clear only. Please equip your M10 Clear Title before joining the Shared Ship!

Member count can be expanded if we have more than 8 people with M10 Clear Title.

Can i join? i have the title set

T4ke
May 6, 2015, 03:11 PM
Sure let me update and integrate a member count.

Oh and mention your Player ID pls.

pkemr4
May 6, 2015, 03:25 PM
Sure let me update and integrate a member count.

Oh and mention your Player ID pls.

joshirosama

Korazenn
May 6, 2015, 03:32 PM
Just a note from your "#4: Maintenance Madness - 8/12 MPA".
I probably will only make it around 9 PM (your time zone)...
Just to let you know.

Just to point out here for everyone, 10:00 PM EDT is maintenance for PSO2 tonight. You might not be able to get in if you try to join up later than 7:00 PM because we're aiming to get at least two full games in before 9:30 PM. We might already be in a game by 9:00 PM as a result.

As these MPAs can last longer than an hour for those that go up to M10, I definitely don't want the game to last up to 10:00 PM itself because I still want to make sure everyone has enough time to get their CM and exit the Shared Ship. ^^

Conditions:
Clear only. Please equip your M10 Clear Title before joining the Shared Ship!

Member count can be expanded if we have more than 8 people with M10 Clear Title.

Or write a response here in forum.

Member count:
[SPOILER-BOX]
02: pkemr4
03: Yuki-Maru
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Adding your MPA to the OP. <3

EDIT: Read the conditions wrong. Forget about it, I can't join the MPA unfortunately, but we'll still hopefully get that clear on Friday. :P

Korazenn
May 6, 2015, 03:52 PM
As a reminder to everyone, there are two more open slots left in the MPA that will begin in two hours as of this post. Please take note of the conditions below before signing up as well:

Maintenance Madness - 8/12 MPA
Time: Start: 7:00 PM; End: Before 10:00 PM EDT
[SPOILER-BOX]
Z-0 (ID: Matt S.)
Z-0 (ID: Matt S.) <- Slot reserved for friend.
[/SPOILER-BOX]

See you all there! ^^

MDashK
May 6, 2015, 04:01 PM
In that case, because of the maintenance (just found out now) you can open up my slot, sorry. =(

I'll join in another one in the future.

Korazenn
May 6, 2015, 04:05 PM
In that case, because of the maintenance (just found out now) you can open up my slot, sorry. =(

I'll join in another one in the future.

It's not a problem. :)

I'll go ahead and edit it now, thanks for letting me now!

Flaoc
May 6, 2015, 04:13 PM
As a reminder to everyone, there are two more open slots left in the MPA that will begin in two hours as of this post. Please take note of the conditions below before signing up as well:

Maintenance Madness - 8/12 MPA
Time: Start: 7:00 PM; End: Before 10:00 PM EDT
Players: 5/8
[SPOILER-BOX]
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
[/SPOILER-BOX]

See you all there! ^^

alright ill give it a shot

Z-0
May 6, 2015, 04:24 PM
me + 1 friend

Korazenn
May 6, 2015, 04:27 PM
Added you, Agent Falco. +1 (owo)b

me + 1 friend

Nice! Which MPA(s) will you be joining? ^^

Z-0
May 6, 2015, 04:28 PM
number 4

wait there's no numbers anymore

maint one ・。・v

Korazenn
May 6, 2015, 04:33 PM
number 4

Thank you very much, Z-0! ^^ That makes [Maintenance Madness] full now, so I'll go ahead and add any members who sign up afterwards to the waitlist.

As a note to everyone in the MPA, we'll start meeting up at the Shared Ship / B-417 about 10-15 mins before 7:00 PM so we can all aim to start as soon as possible. Our goal is to get in at least one M10 clear before maintenance so everyone make sure to give it everything you got!

Meet you there!

Flaoc
May 6, 2015, 09:09 PM
well... that went a little better than expected

not like i expected much anyway but a near clear was actually alright.. however certain m10 mistakes should be worked on for some people

Korazenn
May 6, 2015, 09:16 PM
well... that went a little better than expected

not like i expected much anyway but a near clear was actually alright.. however certain m10 mistakes should be worked on for some people

Yeah, I agree that went pretty much on par with what I expected here.

So far, everyone, I'm aiming for 6:00 PM EDT to be the time we start the next CQ MPA on Friday. More information for it will be out on Thursday. I'm planning to keep it running as long as possible, so let's all work for M10 Clears this next time around. ^^

Vatallus
May 6, 2015, 11:04 PM
That time sounds fine for Friday. Also I didn't reply earlier but when you noted to be sure I know how to use homing emission with rifles... I actually refuse to run rifles without that PA. lol I use it a lot when it comes to barbs, cougar, fangs, rockbears, wolga, vol dragon, etc. Anything big and I can multi-lock.

Hrith
May 7, 2015, 04:53 AM
Doubly noted. What time zone are you in?GMT +1 (France).

Stealthcmc1974
May 7, 2015, 08:16 AM
Can I be added to the waitlist for Friday?

Ciel~Homura
May 7, 2015, 08:59 AM
Hmm...
I want to join on " T4ke's Private MPA " @ 4:00 PM EDT, Thursday, May 7th, 2015
My player ID name is : 虹の地平線

I've done M10 before ( i'll also equip Title upon joining )
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/xwKKX07.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Am i doing this right ? ^^;

T4ke
May 7, 2015, 01:23 PM
Hmm...
I want to join on " T4ke's Private MPA " @ 4:00 PM EDT, Thursday, May 7th, 2015
My player ID name is : 虹の地平線

I've done M10 before ( i'll also equip Title upon joining )
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/xwKKX07.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Am i doing this right ? ^^;

Noted, I gonna lower the requirement to Mission 5 Clear only so that we can get a few more in. So Equip your M5 Clear Title and you are good to go.

Ciel~Homura
May 7, 2015, 01:45 PM
Noted, I gonna lower the requirement to Mission 5 Clear only so that we can get a few more in. So Equip your M5 Clear Title and you are good to go.

Roger!

T4ke
May 7, 2015, 02:15 PM

Conditions:
Clear only. Please equip your M5 Clear Title before joining the Shared Ship!

Or write a response with your Player ID here in forum.

Member count 5/12
[SPOILER-BOX]
03:
04: 虹の地平線
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

T4ke
May 7, 2015, 02:39 PM
Member count 7/12
[SPOILER-BOX]
03: 虹の地平線
04: Axel R.
07: Dark-Falz
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Dana
May 7, 2015, 02:40 PM
I'm available for the Expert only run. Hrith will vouch for me.

GMT + 0

Available after 6pm GMT

Natural_585
May 7, 2015, 02:42 PM
^ I'd come but last time I did a Challenge Quest with Kisame, and (Madarel was with them) I ended up leaving because their pt kept making mistakes and I clearly mentioned not to do something and they did it lol. It's important to not make any mistakes especially with a low amount of people. (cough breaking boxes in M2 while someone is in M1 waiting to collect capsules) rip mates + discs gg

Stickboy
May 7, 2015, 02:44 PM
i wanna join yo run too, lol

Natural_585
May 7, 2015, 02:47 PM
Suggestion I wouldn't run with more than 8 people, instant failure. You wont get to m10 and if you do it wont be 100%. You need players who know what they're doing I mean they need to be at their game (100% of the time). 1 Person is all it takes to corrupt an MPA and time flies fast at 12/12.

T4ke
May 7, 2015, 02:50 PM
You still can join us in B417. We gonna start in 10 min.

Member count 9/12
[SPOILER-BOX]
03: 虹の地平線
04: Axel R.
07: Dark-Falz
08: Hitori
09: Natural_585
10:
11:
12:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Sora3100
May 7, 2015, 03:29 PM
I should have been watching this thread more often.. oh well, tomorrow I guess

T4ke
May 7, 2015, 06:09 PM
The Run went pretty well, sadly my internet died at M7 but the Party made it to M9.

There is some stuff we can still improve so i gonna host 2 other MPAs.

#Challenge Friday: M7+ training run
[SPOILER-BOX]
Date: Fri. 8, May, 2015

Conditions:
Please equip your M5 Clear Title before joining the Shared Ship!
[/SPOILER-BOX]

#Challenge Saturday: M7+ training run
[SPOILER-BOX]
Date: Sa. 9, May, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM EDT - Open End

Conditions:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Or PM me with your Player ID and Character name.

Sora3100
May 7, 2015, 06:14 PM
I think you should add an extra text box there to mention some details (e.g. if you want to take on multiple roles, if you don't mind taking any of the roles, etc)
Also, is the one on tomorrow gonna run in parallel to Korra's?

T4ke
May 7, 2015, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure when Korra wanna start his MPA. There is no time set yet. And to the form, i wanna keep it as simple as possible ;)

Sora3100
May 7, 2015, 06:21 PM
I think Korra mentioned that he wants to aim for 6 PM EDT

Korazenn
May 7, 2015, 11:11 PM
Can I be added to the waitlist for Friday?

Sure thing, man! (owo)b

Also, is the one on tomorrow gonna run in parallel to Korra's?

My schedule opened up a bit and now my MPA will start from 4:00 PM EDT so everyone in European timezones can get a chance to play at a more comfortable time as well.

As per usual, the roster and up-to-date MPA information can be found here:

Experts Only - 8/12 MPA
[SPOILER-BOX]
Dnd (ID: Ninawinlan)

Waitlist:

Note: If on the waitlist, please be assured that you can still meet us at the designated block at the given time. If somebody doesn't show up, I will go down this list and give the spots to people on a first-come, first-serve basis.[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions: Hardcore players only. For those that have reached Mission 10 and/or completed Challenge Quest 1 only. If you have your M10 Clear Title, please equip it so I have a better idea where you stand.

-------------------

Now, for the exciting part! I've been away for most of the day because I've been drafting out some new projects I have in the works. Many of them are still underwraps, but a few are for general improvements to people's CQ experiences.

Here are some improvements to this thread in the works currently:

v1.1: Effective Saturday, I will be updating the OP with a new template for MPAs that should make it easier to host. These will include readibility changes.
v1.2: In May, conditions will be changed to "Rules". You'll know more on that later in the update.
v1.3: In June, I will link to a new thread I'm working on over the next few weeks for Challenge Quests.

Aside from those, you can expect my next batch of MPAs to be coming out on Sunday as my schedule has become flexible for the time being.

Sora3100
May 8, 2015, 04:55 AM
T4ke, in this case, can you take me out from today's run?

T4ke
May 8, 2015, 05:05 AM
sure, its noted.

Lyrise
May 8, 2015, 10:05 AM
You'll have to remove me then from today's runs. I'm still at work at 4 PM EST (I'm situated in MST, that's 2PM for me).

Korazenn
May 8, 2015, 12:02 PM
You'll have to remove me then from today's runs. I'm still at work at 4 PM EST (I'm situated in MST, that's 2PM for me).

Thanks for letting me know! ^^

That leaves Lyrise's spot open. KuroKanden, the spot is yours if you can make it to the game today. :3

NotRankin
May 8, 2015, 03:56 PM
Experts Only - 8/12 MPA

Waitlist:

http://www.twitch.tv/notrankin/

Getting ready/starting

Vatallus
May 8, 2015, 06:40 PM
Was fun. I wouldn't mind doing it again. Just a shame we didn't get a 2nd run after the first one. I doubt any of us actually warmed up before it. I knew I sucked personally. I usually get upset if I die 2 times or more in a CM run. Granted I haven't played CM in about 2 weeks.

Flaoc
May 8, 2015, 06:41 PM
yea would want to do it again.. better than pugging

KuroKanden
May 8, 2015, 08:44 PM
You guys still hosting hardcore MPAs? Had to go out today , so I missed the MPA.

Rain Walker
May 9, 2015, 12:17 AM
Sorry i couldn't make it last night something came up unexpectedly and i wasn't able to notify you.

Dnd
May 9, 2015, 04:09 AM
I kinda derped afew times on the VR, but totally wasnt used to 8/12 drain so a 2nd run would of been amazing for me aswell, that being said, up for it again for sure

T4ke
May 9, 2015, 05:11 AM
#Challenge Saturday: M7+ training run 2/12
[SPOILER-BOX]

Conditions:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Stickboy
May 9, 2015, 06:49 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]

Conditions:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

>2pm

guess i wont be sleeping tonight

T4ke
May 9, 2015, 11:10 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]

Conditions:
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Guess people are busy today. Gonna cancel it. We are only 3/12.

Kiyokaze
May 9, 2015, 12:03 PM
Hey T4ke. Signed up for yesterday but I missed it because I fell asleep .zz.

sorry about that~

Up to M10 80% right before Vomos. Will be at next run whenever you do it

Sora3100
May 9, 2015, 12:41 PM
Guess people are busy today. Gonna cancel it. We are only 3/12.

Wait, I have to sign up again? Or, is yesterday's one fine?

T4ke
May 9, 2015, 02:06 PM
Wait, I have to sign up again? Or, is yesterday's one fine?

I think you where in the List. But it wasn't enough to get started because I had to remove some undesirable individuals that would have ruin the run.

It would be great if we could establish some kind of list with trustworthy people to run CM with. I had some unpleasant encounters with people who deliberately hamper our party on Saturday with their sheer incompetence even after we tried to teach them how to process in certain situations.

Sora3100
May 9, 2015, 03:04 PM
I think you where in the List. But it wasn't enough to get started because I had to remove some undesirable individuals that would have ruin the run.

It would be great if we could establish some kind of list with trustworthy people to run CM with. I had some unpleasant encounters with people who deliberately hamper our party on Saturday with their sheer incompetence even after we tried to teach them how to process in certain situations.

Should use some sort of google docs with some people given increased access?

T4ke
May 9, 2015, 03:19 PM
Should use some sort of google docs with some people given increased access?

This or some kind of invite only google+ group. But I would like to consult Korra on this too because it was his idea to get everyone involved with CM and I really like the open nature of it. On the other hand you have this really incompetent players that can crash a whole run with their stupidity and ruin the whole day for everyone involved.

NotRankin
May 9, 2015, 03:40 PM
I just want a fking clear.

Vatallus
May 9, 2015, 04:05 PM
Wouldn't mind that clear, but probably not worth signing up if at least 2 runs can't be guaranteed. 1 run for people to get use to each other. 2nd run to actually do it.

In short, 1st run should be considered a practice/warm up in case people have to take on roles they aren't accustomed. Also if the M9 rare box should honestly just be skipped so we don't waste time "waiting" to enter the Banther pen while people backtrack to grab the rare unit drop.

Korazenn
May 9, 2015, 05:39 PM
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Experts Only MPA yesterday!

Working on the template redesign that will make hosting MPAs in the future less cumbersome. Will post again or edit this post when the v1.1 update is finished being rolled out. (owo)b

This or some kind of invite only google+ group. But I would like to consult Korra on this too because it was his idea to get everyone involved with CM and I really like the open nature of it.

This will come in the future for the thread, but as of right now, I don't see any real reason to make something like this.

Until more people get invested into doing Challenge Mode for the fun of it, for working together as part of a unit to achieve the same goal, and can honestly demonstrate that they are doing Challenge Mode for more than just a clear or Challenge Miles (i.e. rankings), I don't see a need in creating a private group for Challenge Mode runs.

On the other hand you have this really incompetent players that can crash a whole run with their stupidity and ruin the whole day for everyone involved.

I'm going to be blunt here for the purpose of why this thread exists in the first place: it's to give as many English players, regardless of their playstyle, a chance to play with other English players in these types of games. You can't expect everyone who has a clear title to automatically know their way around Challenge Mode. I would state the reasons for that, but they're obvious already, in all honesty.

I know that the Experts Only MPA I had had a number of mishaps as well, and they are clearly visible in the stream (including mistakes on my end as I had many deaths I could have avoided), but it looks like everyone in the party had fun doing the run. More so than that, I know that I tried my best. That, to me, is what is important in Challenge Mode in terms of your growth as a player: that you recognize your faults, work towards improving them, and always try your best.

It's a matter of people needing practice to get better. But that also goes with anything in life.

Incompetent players are those not willing to listen to advice, but it's almost just as bad to be egotistical. I can tell you there are people like that no matter where you go. If you think they are not suitable to get you a clear and that is your goal with the MPA, then it's fine for you to leave them out. A host is open to make whatever conditions they want for their MPA as long as it follows this thread's guidelines (which are currently in the works of being updated) and the forum's rules.

Vatallus
May 9, 2015, 05:48 PM
On note of what you mentioned in the post above. I wouldn't stop even after the clear. I have things to work on and plenty of reason to keep doing CM. It simply just gets dull not being able to talk to anyone so I tend to just run Ultimate with teammates instead. That said, yeah the run was pretty fun even with the mishaps. Wouldn't mind doing more of those if people got around too it. Need to element grind some Ideal Duos and Ideal Sters.

More than one run would still be neat though. Would be cool to somehow sit down and make a day where people just gathered for CM.

Let me put it this way. I've played enough CM and have had enough CM runs to have 2 Ideal weapons and a spare 140k points. All that without a clear. So while I do -want- a clear I still have plenty of reason to play CM since both of those weapons are just 20 light. As long as CM stays fun I'll be willing to join English MPAs. By fun I mean the game being fun and people not having a fit when something goes wrong. Life isn't perfect and a person shouldn't except a game to go perfectly either.

Speed runs eventually can be fun also. It really depends on the person. As long as no one has a tantrum over things because one run went bad or something I'm sure people will keep showing up when they can.

Sora3100
May 9, 2015, 05:49 PM
I'd probably work towards a perfect score after (finally) getting a clear

More than one run would still be neat though. Would be cool to somehow sit down and make a day where people just gathered for CM.

that probably wouldn't work because of timezones

Vatallus
May 9, 2015, 06:00 PM
that probably wouldn't work because of timezones

Yeah, I know it won't. One can only hope for such things. Was still neat to meet people.

Flaoc
May 9, 2015, 06:54 PM
alright ill try hosting one

Im Thirsty For Miles - 8/12 preferred
Date: Wednesday May 13th
Time: 7:00 PM EDT - whenever it ends (time and date potentially subject to change depending on eq schedule)
Players: 1/8
Password: Pingas
Conditions: at least made it to m10 once, willing to listen to strats. if you cleared title preferred but not required.

either post here or pm me to enter

1. Agent Falco (ID scht aly)
2. Korazenn (ID Aethradon)
3.Vatallus (ID «Wodan»)
4.pkemr4 (ID joshirosama)
5.Sora3100 (ID Sora3100)
6.Mattykins (ID *still waiting on his id)
7.Naoya Kiriyama (ID Naoya Kiriyama)
8.open

Korazenn
May 9, 2015, 06:59 PM
Thread Updated! :D
- v1.1: Changed the template used for hosting future MPAs in the OP. More readability changes.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and add your MPA to the OP, Falco. I'd be more than happy to join as well, bud. Schedule is free for that day. owo)b

Vatallus
May 9, 2015, 07:46 PM
I would be happy to join also if allowed. As far as I know I'm not doing anything that day.

pkemr4
May 9, 2015, 08:27 PM

Time: 7:00 PM EDT - whenever it ends (time and date potentially subject to change depending on eq schedule)
Conditions: at least made it to m10 once, willing to listen to strats. if you cleared title preferred but not required.

1. Alyssa (ID scht aly)
3.open
4.open
5.open
6.open
7.open
8.open

i would like to join

Sora3100
May 10, 2015, 04:31 AM

Time: 7:00 PM EDT - whenever it ends

I'll sign up, altho I might be tired at that time (it will be 1 am here at that time)

Flaoc
May 10, 2015, 12:52 PM
updated.. 3 spots left

will add waitlist if we get more than 8

Mattykins
May 10, 2015, 03:17 PM

3.Vatallus (ID «Wodan»)
5.Sora3100 (ID Sora3100)
6.open
7.open
8.open

I'll take a spot, if it's okay. I don't think anything'll come up, so it should be good.

chaoko99
May 11, 2015, 01:33 PM
I'm game, I am chaoko98 I'm up for literally whenever.. nothing to do on off time, never really done C-mode

Korazenn
May 11, 2015, 02:02 PM
I'm game, I am chaoko98 I'm up for literally whenever.. nothing to do on off time, never really done C-mode

Have you made it to M10 in Challenge Mode? It is one of the requirements for joining Agent Falco's MPA this Wednesday.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 11, 2015, 02:14 PM
Might I join the MPA group? I've been in m10 several times, but still didn't managed to clear it. Here's my actual record

puu.sh/hJGCo/4d48bd14b2.jpg
(can't post links or images apparently, being a fresh new account D: )

Same char name and account. BTW, I know it's on wednesday and I will be available, but anyone can tell me the hour in GMT? I'm not familiar with EDT time. For reference, I live in GMT 0 zone

Sora3100
May 11, 2015, 02:25 PM
http://qs.lc/hxlev

Naoya Kiriyama
May 11, 2015, 02:32 PM
lel, that's a new google feature I've never knew. Don't worry, I facepalmed myself as a sign of thanks.

Definetely I can make it at that hour

Flaoc
May 11, 2015, 02:46 PM

3.Vatallus (ID «Wodan»)
5.Sora3100 (ID Sora3100)
6.Mattykins (ID Mattykins)
8.dnd (ID Ninawinlan)

full.

chaoko99
May 11, 2015, 04:01 PM
I've never done cmode, no beginners...

Fusionxglave
May 11, 2015, 04:17 PM
I want to join but I feel like I shall hinder the team.

I do have experience but not good enough to do the begining jumps or cluster bullets.

rifle with one point on it is my specialty, I have no katana combat skills or bow skills.

Mattykins
May 11, 2015, 05:20 PM
My id is Mattykins, btw

Naoya Kiriyama
May 11, 2015, 05:39 PM
I want to join but I feel like I shall hinder the team.

I do have experience but not good enough to do the begining jumps or cluster bullets.

rifle with one point on it is my specialty, I have no katana combat skills or bow skills.

Even though you're not experienced with that, you should enter just to know basic strats in order to clear cmode. If I were you, I'd start practicing with a variety of weapons, not sticking to rifle with one point. It's not only lackluster in terms of damage, but also it isn't the approach to clear it

Stickboy
May 11, 2015, 05:58 PM
1 spot left before the waitlist comes into play

is it full? 'cuz i'd liek to join

Flaoc
May 11, 2015, 08:42 PM

have you made it to stage 10 before? if so just need your id and that will have it be full

Dnd
May 12, 2015, 04:09 AM
1 spot left before the waitlist comes into play
Ill join/waitlist for this, Id is Ninawinlan,
[SPOILER-BOX]http://imageshack.com/a/img540/6696/YGFoR7.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ce'Nedra
May 12, 2015, 04:42 AM
Is it possible to make a "expert" MPA on a EU time zone friendly evening someday? I just want to beat M10, been stuck at M10 Cougar with PUGs so far and just want to get it out of the way for the sake of beating it.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 12, 2015, 05:36 AM
Is it possible to make a "expert" MPA on a EU time zone friendly evening someday? I just want to beat M10, been stuck at M10 Cougar with PUGs so far and just want to get it out of the way for the sake of beating it.

I might do some MPAs this week since I don't have much exams, although mine will be mostly oriented to introduce people to CM since I got asked that a lot. Maybe I'll do a "Experienced players" one (I do not consider someone an expert until they have a good number of clears) so you can hop on into that, assuming there's enough interest to achieve all 8 spots.

I'm from EU so you don't have to worry about time zone

Skyly
May 12, 2015, 05:44 AM
If there are any spots open I'd like to join. Also willing to go on the waiting list if need be. Also, I have made it to M10, but I have not beat it. Seems more organized play is needed to beat M10.

Player ID: ezzyduzzzit

Naoya Kiriyama
May 12, 2015, 09:18 AM
Allright, I'm going to create 2 different MPA hostings, one for novices and another for experimented players.

Title: "How do I CM?"
Player ID Name: Naoya Kiriyama
Date: 05/16/2015 (Saturday)
Time: 21:00 (9pm) GMT / 16:00 (4pm) EST
Players: 9/Any
[SPOILER-BOX]
Naoya Kiriyama (ID: Naoya Kiriyama)
Ciel~Homura (ID: 虹の地平線) [Aggro]
kiyokaze (ID: gamkyou) [VR Manager]
Cyber Meteor (ID: Cyber Meteor)
Anduril (ID: AndrlCh)
Stickboy
nguuuquaaa (ID: nguuutheee)
Korazenn (ID: Korazenn) [funji]
AliceMajere (ID: Alhuna)

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

Oriented to players who didn't played CM or don't have much knowledge about basic strats or players who want to play a role and haven't found a party to practice.
Players must not have beat M5. If you want to practice a role, the player must have cleared M5 at least
Willing to learn, listen strategies and have good reading skills.
Game will start regardless of number of members. Minimum 8 players and maximum 12, including the host.

And the other

Title: "M10が倒せない (I can't defeat M10)"
Date: 05/17/2015 (Sunday)
Time: 19:00 (7pm) GMT / 14:00 (2pm) EST
[SPOILER-BOX]
Ce'Nedra (ID: cenedra)
Korazenn (ID: Korazenn)
SIN (ID: Kitsune00)
Aoryu (ID: Ezzyduzzzit)
Alenoir (ID: Alenoir)
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Reserve list:
[SPOILER-BOX]

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

Featuring Cougar as Airman and Vomos as Dr. Willy, this group is oriented to experienced players who want to achieve a CM completion, but have yet to clear it, or want to complete it more steadily.
Players must have reach M10. Bonus points if the player have the M10 title completion.
M5 title equipped and screenshot of M10 record (tab, ranking or old screenshot) or M10 title.
Game will be limited to 8 players, including the host.

If you want to join any, put the name title in the one you 're interested to join, make sure you meet the requirement in your post or else you won't be listed.

Ce'Nedra
May 12, 2015, 09:22 AM
Put me down for that MPA Sunday evening to clear M10, hopefully :3
Don't think I ever made a screenshot of my M10 stuff but I can take on of the ranking thing in the lobby right?

ID in game: cenedra

Tomo-Kinji
May 12, 2015, 09:29 AM
Can I host CM runs? Just for those who wants to reach/complete M5 and earn cm. Run will be later today or tomorrow @ 8:00 pm GMT. Anyone can join, min. 8 max 12. Post your ID and ship # to join. Thanks :3

Sora3100
May 12, 2015, 09:29 AM
I'll join for M10が倒せない
http://qs.lc/vcs49
ID and char name in above pic

Ce'Nedra
May 12, 2015, 12:01 PM
Seeing I haven't played CM since I got my 13* 2-3 weeks ago I can't bring up my best ranking from the lobby as those are only saved for 7 days I just found out.

All I can say is that I've failed at Cougar in M10 about 6 times now with random pugs, one time we beat him to time out before being able to warp. Whether you believe it or not is up to you, I don't post much anymore here these days.

Korazenn
May 12, 2015, 12:21 PM
Even though you're not experienced with that, you should enter just to know basic strats in order to clear cmode.

Agreed. I would recommend starting with an MPA for beginners as well, Fusion. Naoya is hosting one on Saturday, if you're up for it. ^^

Any word on whether or not you've reached M10?

Allright, I'm going to create 2 different MPA hostings, one for novices and another for experimented players.

[SPOILER-BOX]
Players: 1/Any
[SPOILER-BOX]

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

Oriented to players who didn't played CM or don't have much knowledge about basic strats or players who want to play a role and haven't found a party to practice.
Players must not have beat M5. If you want to practice a role, the player must have cleared M5 at least
Game will start regardless of number of members. Minimum 8 players and maximum 12, including the host.

And the other

Time: 20:00 (8pm) GMT / 15:00 (3pm) EST
[SPOILER-BOX]

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

Featuring Cougar as Airman and Vomos as Dr. Willy, this group is oriented to experienced players who want to achieve a CM completion, but have yet to clear it, or want to complete it more steadily.
Players must have reach M10. Bonus points if the player have the M10 title completion.
M5 title equipped and screenshot of M10 record (tab, ranking or old screenshot) or M10 title.

[/SPOILER-BOX]

If you want to join any, put the name title in the one you 're interested to join, make sure you meet the requirement in your post or else you won't be listed.

Will add these to the OP.

I'm free at that time on Sunday, so feel free to add me for "M10が倒せない". I have my M10 Clear Title already equipped. See you there~

Naoya Kiriyama
May 12, 2015, 12:38 PM
Updated the list for experienced group

Seeing I haven't played CM since I got my 13* 2-3 weeks ago I can't bring up my best ranking from the lobby as those are only saved for 7 days I just found out.

All I can say is that I've failed at Cougar in M10 about 6 times now with random pugs, one time we beat him to time out before being able to warp. Whether you believe it or not is up to you, I don't post much anymore here these days.

Iirc, you can see past rankings (up to 10 weeks I think?) like with visiphone rankings. If it doesn't have the option, don't worry, I already listed you up. Even so, check it whenever you can and post it just for formality.

EDIT: Just checked it. It lists current ranking, last week ranking and the week before that, so don't worry if you can't provide a screenshot, I'll take your word.

Ce'Nedra
May 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
Yeah that's what I thought. I just browsed through my screenshot folder but it seems I never took one. How bout this, we beat m10 this sunday and I can provide you with the screenshot as formality afterwards :wacko:

How long does it take before a actual run starts, do we spend a hour dividing roles and such? cause I only have like 2 hours from starting point of the mpa to run (till 10pm). That and I never really took any role, I just kill stuff.

Flaoc
May 12, 2015, 01:01 PM

3.Vatallus (ID «Wodan»)
5.Sora3100 (ID Sora3100)
8.dnd (ID Ninawinlan)

Full now.

waitlist
1. skyly (ID Ezzyduzzzit)

Korazenn
May 12, 2015, 01:11 PM
Edited the OP to reflect both of the latest updates! ^^

Ciel~Homura
May 12, 2015, 03:00 PM
My ID name is 虹の地平線 ( i will join with character name スカーレットレイヴン , ID name is still the same )

I'm willing to join "How do I CM?" party @Sat 16/05 on a practice role.

Although i've clear a few run before, but my performance is still poor. I don't known how CM works with 8ppl and how do you play in a skilled group. Because of that i wishes to learn more.
I want to participate as Aggro(+management if possible) position and improve my abilities and questing speed.

My proof on clering M5 or above :
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i.imgur.com/pJetlFr.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Naoya Kiriyama
May 12, 2015, 03:33 PM
Yeah that's what I thought. I just browsed through my screenshot folder but it seems I never took one. How bout this, we beat m10 this sunday and I can provide you with the screenshot as formality afterwards :wacko:

How long does it take before a actual run starts, do we spend a hour dividing roles and such? cause I only have like 2 hours from starting point of the mpa to run (till 10pm). That and I never really took any role, I just kill stuff.
As you prefer, if not I'll take the screenshot :wacko:

And that's actually a good point. If you have that limited time, I can set up the group 1 hour earlier so we can discuss our plans beforehand. Normally it would be better if people goes to block earlier than the appointed hour, so there's enough time for organization and make the runs, at least 2.

My ID name is 虹の地平線 ( i will join with character name スカーレットレイヴン , ID name is still the same )

I'm willing to join "How do I CM?" party @Sat 16/05 on a practice role.

Although i've clear a few run before, but my performance is still poor. I don't known how CM works with 8ppl and how do you play in a skilled group. Because of that i wishes to learn more.
I want to participate as Aggro(+management if possible) position and improve my abilities and questing speed.

Wow, that's better than me already, but it's allright. I also listed you as an aggro in the list. Unfortunately, I don't know much about aggro strats since it's one of the few rules I hadn't practice, although I guess I know the basic strat because of other runs.

SlN
May 12, 2015, 06:10 PM
Im up for anything just send me a pm , generally always reach map 10 and have beaten it multiple times, and have a few trophys.

Skyly
May 12, 2015, 06:53 PM
full.

Willing to hop on the waiting list if there is one available.

Players: 2/Any
[SPOILER-BOX]

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

And the other

Players: 4/8
[SPOILER-BOX]

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

Can you add me to the M10が倒せない (I can't defeat M10) list.
I will edit this post with proof of M10.

Player Name: Aoryu
Played ID: Ezzyduzzzit

Kiyokaze
May 12, 2015, 07:35 PM

Players: 2/Any
[SPOILER-BOX]

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

please add me to "How do I CM?" if I'm allowed to learn VR manager

i cleared M5; currently on M10 80%

char: Kiyokaze | id: gamkyou

Naoya Kiriyama
May 12, 2015, 09:15 PM
SIN, how should I add you to MPAs if you don't post much more info about that? Please enter what do you plan to enter, "any" is not an option nor I plan to send PMs. I don't know the rest of hosts though.

Meanwhile I added Skyly and Kiyokaze to their respective lists, awaiting the former's proof.

SlN
May 12, 2015, 09:38 PM

Players: 3/Any
[SPOILER-BOX]
kiyokaze (ID: gamkyou) [VR Manager]

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

And the other

Players: 5/8
[SPOILER-BOX]
Aoryu (ID: Ezzyduzzzit)

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

Sign me up for the second one map 10
Player ID Kitsune00 character name is Sin
I can't post pictures because of my forum level so i cant show a screen shot but i can send one.

pkemr4
May 12, 2015, 10:20 PM
add me to the M10が倒せない ID joshirosama

Ce'Nedra
May 13, 2015, 02:18 AM
As you prefer, if not I'll take the screenshot :wacko:

And that's actually a good point. If you have that limited time, I can set up the group 1 hour earlier so we can discuss our plans beforehand. Normally it would be better if people goes to block earlier than the appointed hour, so there's enough time for organization and make the runs, at least 2.

It would be my pleasure :wacko:

That would be perfect for me, I mostly head off at 10pm GMT due to work, so if we could meet up at 7pm GMT instead it would be nice (I'm in GMT+1 so that's why).

Alenoir
May 13, 2015, 03:25 AM
Would like to sign up for Airman group. Chara name Lunny (ID Alenoir). I've been basically doing nothing but VR management (though usually on a 12p group), can attempt fungi if needed.

Edit: Screenie (http://i.imgur.com/z7CzAz0.png).

I... may or may not oversleep though, depending on if I stayed up to run cmode.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 13, 2015, 03:42 AM
Sign me up for the second one map 10
Player ID Kitsune00 character name is Sin
I can't post pictures because of my forum level so i cant show a screen shot but i can send one.

Ah yeah, I forgot about that (and even I do suffer about that lol) it's okay, I've placed you on the list (you can put the link without the http part in the post anyways, but it's not important)

Updated the list and made the MPA one hour earlier for Cenedra. Don't miss the new hour! Also, MPA is filled and from now on I'm only accepting reserves.

Flaoc
May 13, 2015, 03:55 AM
Willing to hop on the waiting list if there is one available.

ok sure

as for everyone else meet at 7pm eastern today

3.Vatallus (ID «Wodan»)
5.Sora3100 (ID Sora3100)
8.dnd (ID Ninawinlan)

waitlist
1. skyly (ID Ezzyduzzzit)

Tomo-Kinji
May 13, 2015, 05:18 AM
Eh already full? i want to join to "Im Thirsty For Miles". or dunno just gonna waitlist while im not busy.

Ce'Nedra
May 13, 2015, 07:40 AM
Updated the list and made the MPA one hour earlier for Cenedra. Don't miss the new hour! Also, MPA is filled and from now on I'm only accepting reserves.

You sir made my day. Now hope nothing comes in between that makes me miss it, doubtful but you never know it.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 13, 2015, 08:54 AM
You sir made my day. Now hope nothing comes in between that makes me miss it, doubtful but you never know it.

It's okay, I put the hour in random so I don't have any problem to change it. It sucks that you have to work on Sunday, that is pure evil

TaigaUC
May 13, 2015, 09:29 AM
How's everyone's runs going? Clearing?

Edit: Part of the reason I asked is to gauge the importance of finishing off the guide soon.
No response means no need, I guess. The other thread is dead as well.

Cyber Meteor
May 13, 2015, 10:18 AM
I'm joining for the "How do I play CM?", player ID : Cyber Meteor, char name : Jivna Voe Keli. No particular role in mind as it's been so long i haven't played CM (max reached : M7 not cleared). We're meeting one hour before right (i'm at GMT+1)?

Korazenn
May 13, 2015, 01:08 PM
For reference, here is the MPA that will be running today, hosted by Agent Falco. If you have me as a contact on Skype, I will send this to you as a reminder through there as well. If you have any questions regarding the MPA or will not be able to attend, please let us know. ^^

Wednesday
#1: I'm Thirsty for Miles (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3259668&postcount=119)

Host: Agent Falco (ID: scht aly)
Time: 7:00 PM ET

[SPOILER-BOX]
Mattykins (ID: Mattykins)

Waitlist:

Skyly (ID: Ezzyduzzzit)
Tomo-Kinji (ID: 遠山Kinji)[/SPOILER-BOX]

Conditions:

At least made it to M10 once
Willing to listen to strategies
Clear title preferred but not required

Rain Walker
May 13, 2015, 02:23 PM
If you are hosting a MPA can you add a time convert o3o;?

Korazenn
May 13, 2015, 02:26 PM
If you are hosting a MPA can you add a time convert o3o;?

That is something I've been considering as another update for the thread. Might just do that this weekend. Haha. ^^
EDIT: Here you go, for now: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Anduril
May 13, 2015, 03:08 PM
I'd like to sign up for "How do I CM?"
Player ID: AndrlCh / Character: Andrea
I've never gotten around to it due to internet issues the week it came out, then after that I didn't want to be a burden for not knowing what to do.

Mattykins
May 13, 2015, 04:50 PM
@Agent Falco

I may need to step away at some point between 8:30-9:00 EST for, like, 10 minutes or so. If we can do the first run at a good time so I can deal with it after, that'd be great.

Also, Magatsu at midnight, so keep that in mind.

Flaoc
May 13, 2015, 06:04 PM
while people on the waitlist should be hre just incase no sign of joshirosama at the moment so someone shuld head to b417 asap

pkemr4
May 13, 2015, 08:25 PM
Sorry i couldn't make it ._. was busy with IRL stuff

Vatallus
May 13, 2015, 08:34 PM
Well, since people had no idea what anyone was doing in M5 Burn Draal:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686407

Someone said baize close to exploding. Wasn't even final stage yet:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686433

Anything else people want highlighted?

pkemr4
May 13, 2015, 08:36 PM
Well, since people had no idea what anyone was doing in M5 Burn Draal:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686407

Someone said baize close to exploding. Wasn't even final stage yet:

http://www.twitch.tv/wodanclay/c/6686422

Anything else people want highlighted?

did you guys manage to clear?

Vatallus
May 13, 2015, 08:40 PM
Nope, failed at M10. M9 burned over half of our VR. Seems they "fixed" the ultimate enemies too.

Honestly. the run was fine up until M9. What made this lame was the probably the 20 minutes of whinning after the run where a couple of the biggest moon eaters tried to blame everyone else for the MPA failure. So, with that said I'll probably just take my chances with random MPAs after this. I think I said it eariler in this topic but it is all fun and games until a couple of people start a whine fest trying to blame everyone else for the MPA failure while they contributed to it also.

Thank you for the time and the 2 private MPAs runs I joined. Shame people can't act more mature.

Kiyokaze
May 14, 2015, 01:51 AM
Honestly. the run was fine up until M9. What made this lame was the probably the 20 minutes of whinning after the run where a couple of the biggest moon eaters tried to blame everyone else for the MPA failure.

i can't believe that actually happened with an organized group from here

sounds even worse than a random group, because I've never experienced that

Mattykins
May 14, 2015, 02:33 AM
A bit of an exaggeration. Didn't really come off as "whinning[sic]"

I didn't see anything too bad. Just critiques of errors. Live and learn, lol. No need for the salt.

Vatallus
May 14, 2015, 02:40 AM
There actually were very few errors. There was no reason to complain about the one person buying a Firearms. There was no reason to complain about my partizan when we went into m9 with 100% anyway. I know where I am standing in the Gold cage and again if I had to buy a launcher ( no Nova strike) it would of taken me longer to solo bottom right of M7. I could keep going. Let us not forget the people dropping dolls in m8/m9/m10 forcing us to use the very few moons we even had.

Oh, and let us not forget the general idea is to group the Banthers in m9 together and wreck them with aoe weapons like partizans or Nova/Ride on swords. I got chewed for grouping 2 of them 3 Banthers together because I somehow got both of their aggro with Slide Shaker spam.

Granted we had one person who claimed they were rather new. I didn't stream the whole thing and the conversation afterwards for nothing.

The first MPA I did here (many of the same people were in this MPA) was pretty calm and collected. There was about 5 minutes afterwards of what went wrong with people admitting their mistakes then we went on to discuss the player base and the economy of the ships we came from. This time it was nothing but finger pointing over nonsense that majority of them were wrong about to start with.

We went into m9 with 100% and left with 40%. There was only one real thing we did wrong. Being too slow at m9. Again we stopped and waited for about half a minute before jumping into the Banther den so people could loot. That was probably the biggest reason we went into M10 with 40% and probably what killed us that private MPA run last week too.

I could be exaggerating. Everyone made mistakes, but the finger pointing at the end was pretty dumb since a lot of if was nonsense. Which is why I'm going to go back to random JP parties. People are refusing to learn from the mistakes that are actually killing the runs and would rather nit pick at every little thing where we still left with 100% VR anyway.

I am again sorry for my aggressiveness in post but I'm pretty well know for telling people the brute honestly of a situation.

Rain Walker
May 14, 2015, 03:38 AM
Still a better story than failing m5 regularly tbh o3o

Naoya Kiriyama
May 14, 2015, 03:54 AM
There actually were very few errors. There was no reason to complain about the one person buying a Firearms. There was no reason to complain about my partizan when we went into m9 with 100% anyway. I could keep going. Let us not forget the people dropping dolls in m8/m9/m10 forcing us to use the very few moons we even had.
There was actually a lot of errors in the run. Some of them pretty minor, but a lot of them were hurtful. And yes, buying a Firearms was a big hindrance (I was the one who complained) specially when we already stablished before the run to avoid having people using rifle outside of aggro and yet, we had that one person using Firearms to kill UQ mobs in M9. Would be understandable if only the player was new and wasn't sure about what he was doing, but it wasn't even that. We asked first the reason to use the rifle and we didn't get response, so I assume that person wasn't really playing with us, and just playing by himself.

People need to understand that you can't expect to get carried here like any random EQ. You have to pull your own weight and if not, you're hindering entire group. After the run, we had a talk with everyone and some people were asking questions.

About the run overall wasn't pretty bad, but I do believe the trainwreck started on m7 when we were getting behind with the baize (ok, I did mistake the baize as going to explode, but still we hadn't anyone ready at baize when the 30 secs left popup appeared, that's a signal of slowness) and let's not forget people went into left switch instead of right. I'm pretty convinced we could have taken the doll with the VR on map and reach 100% anyways instead of playing safe with the extra VR. M8 was also very slow, we didn't get miles rush, although we can blame it to slow rahda spawn, also the person in the big room already said that he messed in that room (I couldn't see it so I can't really say much there) but even so, I don't remember getting to M9 with 100%.

And well, M9 was very bad and I can't even think of something that went well there. Also, it's been said that we really didnt get all VR caps, but can't say for certain. I do made mistakes too, mostly I have died a lot, specially at early missions because of dumb moves, so I will take the blame for the early deaths, and would be pretty justifiable since shouldn't had taken so many risks.

LonelyGaruga
May 14, 2015, 04:07 AM
There actually were very few errors.

Y'know, just out of curiosity, I decided to check your stream and watched the highlight you posted of M5.

That was the most worthless contribution I've ever seen.

-Zanba without Sword Gear
-Zanba without Rising Edge
-attempted to flinch lock Arms when you can kill off a single flinch even in an 8 player MPA
-took 10s to kill a single Dirandal
-Do less damage in a Twister Fall than 8* wand does with a single wand normal

I'm genuinely tempted to look through the rest of the stream just to see how awful you played. You were most likely the biggest reason for the MPA's failings.

Wait, wait wait, I missed this.

Let us not forget the people dropping dolls in m8/m9/m10 forcing us to use the very few moons we even had.

Really? You're complaining about using Moon Atomizers when Dolls are more valuable? Do you really not understand why they did this? LVP confirmed.

Z-0
May 14, 2015, 04:17 AM
Don't forget to charge Partizan gear in the middle of battle (with guard, no less, instead of normal attack which lets you restore PP while charging) instead of just attacking and slowing things down.

Kiyokaze
May 14, 2015, 09:19 AM
So, I just sat through that whole 2hr 43min stream (no life)

I didn't see any whining, but it was full of valid criticisms. Also, most people were admitting their own mistakes, so it wasn't the constant finger-pointing that it was made out to be. You're just making everyone else look worse with that last post. But, I guess you were disappointed about the run/not getting a clear. Unnecessary drama either way.

Flaoc
May 14, 2015, 03:56 PM
ill personally admit that was one of my own worst runs playing wise.. but im not gonna blame people for myself and besides during a run i do not have time to check out what other people are doing

with that said ill host another later on but date unknown

Dnd
May 14, 2015, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I picked up all the VR in m9- could of done it more effcently with my movement paths but meh, 8/12's are different to what im used to in 12/12 pugs and i've only done it twice in there.

Still. i know i played petheticly bad in a couple of missions, but that didnt matter too much cus it was still 100%'d (minus the moons that where used on me, ofc)

*sigh* wtb a god dam clear already

Skyly
May 14, 2015, 07:54 PM
Anyone other challenge MPAs happening before the one on Sunday?

Kisame-GX7
May 14, 2015, 08:22 PM

likewise i'd like to join if there any ,ID is same name

Naoya Kiriyama
May 15, 2015, 02:25 AM

likewise i'd like to join if there any ,ID is same name

The practice one is on Saturday. Want an spot in?

Ordy
May 15, 2015, 02:53 AM
Why don't you guys make a public blacklist like on 2ch, with player name, player id and reason of blacklisting.

Then you could refuse access to CM MPA to players who refuse to communicate or tend to ruin CM runs.

Skyly
May 15, 2015, 03:27 AM
The practice one is on Saturday. Want an spot in?

I'm already on the M10 list.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/x5wk3Ie.jpg?1[/spoiler-box]

Stickboy
May 15, 2015, 03:36 AM
naoya, i wanna join the practice one

Korazenn
May 15, 2015, 04:40 AM
Why don't you guys make a public blacklist like on 2ch, with player name, player id and reason of blacklisting.

Then you could refuse access to CM MPA to players who refuse to communicate or tend to ruin CM runs.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3259650&postcount=115

I'm going to be blunt here for the purpose of why this thread exists in the first place: it's to give as many English players, regardless of their playstyle, a chance to play with other English players in these types of games.

. . .

It's a matter of people needing practice to get better. But that also goes with anything in life.

Incompetent players are those not willing to listen to advice, but it's almost just as bad to be egotistical. I can tell you there are people like that no matter where you go. If you think they are not suitable to get you a clear and that is your goal with the MPA, then it's fine for you to leave them out. A host is open to make whatever conditions they want for their MPA as long as it follows this thread's guidelines and the forum's rules.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 15, 2015, 05:50 AM
naoya, i wanna join the practice one

Already added you on the list for Saturday one.

I believe that's going overboard a bit, but only because in 2ch works because of anonymity of those boards, instead of registered users like what happens here, and that fact would make a huge drama in the board, so I just leave that for the host of MPAs.

Mine won't be restricted, but I might do it if I see people ignoring advice or playing selfishly. I hope I don't have to take measures like that in the future, at least for clear runs. In practice anyone can do as he pleases though, but I'll value willingness to learn above all.

Also, if people do really want to play for fun, then they don't need to join some kinds of MPAs

nguuuquaaa
May 15, 2015, 08:16 AM
Hey Naoya, can I join the practice one on Saturday? Thanks.
ID: nguuutheee

Naoya Kiriyama
May 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
Hey Naoya, can I join the practice one on Saturday? Thanks.
ID: nguuutheee

Sure, you're on the list. There are one spot left for 8 members, but can be expanded up to 12

Korazenn
May 15, 2015, 11:25 AM
You can add me down as well, Naoya. I've been meaning to practice Fanji role. ;o

AliceMajere
May 15, 2015, 03:28 PM
Hello, i never did any CM yet since i came back recently and i would like to learn. Is there still place for the practice on saturday ? ^^

ingame id: Alhuna
character: Alice

Kisame-GX7
May 15, 2015, 06:26 PM
sorry i was away did this ever happen i would like to join the mpa and also my other friend would like to join his ID is xDVxNightfire and my other 2 friends (ID Maderal) & (ID Tragic Melody) for the mpa on saturday

Naoya Kiriyama
May 15, 2015, 07:21 PM
sorry i was away did this ever happen i would like to join the mpa and also my other friend would like to join his ID is xDVxNightfire and my other 2 friends (ID Maderal) & (ID Tragic Melody) for the mpa on saturday

Ok, I have updated the lists but except yours, because there are 3 open slots left and you said 4 players. I could put one of your friends on the waiting list, but there's a risk that he might left out if everyone's there.

For now I'm not listing you or any of your friends until you've spoke to them and tell them that. If they're alright with being one on reserve and who, I'll list you all.

Kisame-GX7
May 15, 2015, 07:38 PM
ok u can take Tragic Melody off then or put on the waiting list that would be fine

Yukimaru
May 15, 2015, 07:46 PM
Teacher Naoya goin' strong I see /o/
GL on the practice run tomorrow!

TauAkiou
May 15, 2015, 08:23 PM
I haven't done any of the CMode stuff yet, and certainly want to learn how this stuff works, if you guys still have an open slot for the Saturday practice.

Run ID: #3, How Do I CM on Saturday
Player ID: Tauara
Character: Zakara

Korazenn
May 15, 2015, 09:29 PM
Working on rolling out the v1.2 update for the thread. Due to time constraints, I have decided to merge the updates (v1.2 and v1.3) that I mentioned in an earlier post together. After thinking about it, it didn't make much sense for me to create a separate thread for this special project I was working on, so it will all be contained within this thread.

This will be a rather big update, so get ready! (’・w・’)

--------------------

Also, Naoya's MPA tomorrow (or today, depending on your timezone) is now full. As a note to anyone who has signed up for the waitlist thus far, it is best to show up still before the designated starting time just in case everyone can't make it.

Saturday
#2: "How do I CM?" (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3260329&postcount=142)

Host: Naoya Kiriyama (ID: Naoya Kiriyama)
Time: 4:00 PM ET
Players: 12/12

[SPOILER-BOX]
Ciel~Homura (ID: 虹の地平線)
Kiyokaze (ID: gamkyou)
Cyber Meteor (ID: Cyber Meteor)
Anduril (ID: AndrlCh)
Stickboy
nguuuquaaa (ID: nguuutheee)
^ Required Number of Players to Start ^
AliceMajere (ID: Alhuna)
Kisame-GX7
xDVxNightfire
Maderal

Wishlist:

TauAkiou (ID: Tauara)
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Conditions:

For players who haven't played Challenge Mode or want to practice playing a role.
Beginners must not have beat M5. If you want to practice a role, you must have cleared M5 at least.
Willing to learn, listen to strategies, and has good reading skills
Minimum required players to start: 8/12

Rain Walker
May 15, 2015, 10:21 PM
Willing to learn, listen to strategies, and has good reading skills

Humans don't have this functionality.

Korazenn
May 16, 2015, 01:10 AM
Humans don't have this functionality.

Auto Self-Destruct Initiated.

--------------------

v1.2: The Return of K-Challenges! (owo)b

K-Challenges

What are K-Challenges?
- These are a separate series of challenging events with a special set of conditions hosted by myself regularly. They work just like Interrupt Rankings do in PSO2 where there is a start and end period of participation for every round of a challenge. After the end of the K-Challenge, results are tallied and users with the highest scores will fight for a spot in the leaderboards below! Each K-Challenge has only a certain amount of time and/or rounds until final results are tallied, and you can participate multiple times for a chance to get a new high score.

How to Participate in a K-Challenge:

You can find the current list of K-Challenges below.
Participate in one by doing the selected quest and following its instructions on how you go about your submission.

--------------------

K-Challenges 1 - In the Driving Rain 3 [Event]

K-Challenge 1-1: Mission: Start

Start Time: Sunday, May 17th, 2015, 12:00 AM ET
End Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 2015, 11:59 PM ET
Players: Any
Goal: Clear Challenge Quest 1 with 13,400+ CM earned!

If Goal is reached: 400 KP is awarded for K-Challenges 1.
If Goal is not reached: 10 KP for each mission cleared.

Rules:
Video proof required from beginning of M1 to results screen.
Swords, Rifles, Wise Stance, and Symphonic Drive are not allowed for any mission.
Cannot enter Interval Areas 1-3 with less than 90% VRE. If you do, your party's results will not be counted regardless of its outcome.

K-Challenge 1-2: Marathon Training: Amduscia

Start Time: Sunday, May 17th, 2015, 12:00 AM ET
End Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 2015, 11:59 PM ET
Players: 4/4
Goal: Clear Marathon Training: Amduscia in under 10 minutes!

If Goal is reached: 200 KP is awarded for K-Challenges 1.
If Goal is not reached: No KP is awarded.

Rules:

Video proof required from beginning to end.
K-Challenge 1-2 reward cannot be received more than once.

--------------------

Leaderboard for K-Challenges 1
Here are the cumulative results thus far for all challengers participating in K-Challenges 1-1 and 1-2! :D

Challenger - KP: N/A

-----

How does the Leaderboard work?

There is a leaderboard for every separate set of K-Challenges.

Amass KP (Kore Points) to move up in the leaderboards while the challenges are active!

After the end of a set of K-Challenges, all results from them are tallied.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 16, 2015, 01:41 PM
Reminder that CM practice run is on 1h20m!! I hope to see you all there

Korazenn
May 16, 2015, 03:25 PM
Going to stream today's run for future reference. It will begin soon after we finish discussing roles!
http://www.twitch.tv/korozenn

Ciel~Homura
May 16, 2015, 06:52 PM
Nice training today! Glad that i've participate with you all.
Sorry that i can't really follow up with the tactics ; w ; ( i won't touch wand again LoL, guess i will go with twin dagger )

Anyway thanks again for holding a practice running! Really appreciate it!

Kiyokaze
May 16, 2015, 07:03 PM
really surprised we went from M4 to M7 61%

gj and ty; hope to play again

AliceMajere
May 16, 2015, 07:15 PM
Yep, it was super fun ! Thanks for the run :D !

Anduril
May 16, 2015, 08:55 PM
That was fun. I really appreciate this having been set up, so at least now I have some idea of how CM works.

Ce'Nedra
May 17, 2015, 05:22 AM
It's okay, I put the hour in random so I don't have any problem to change it. It sucks that you have to work on Sunday, that is pure evil

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't work on Sunday, I just always head to bed around that time cause I know myself that if I don't I'll be up and running till like 2 am or so every day.

That said, haven't logged in here in a few days, we still good to go tonight?

Naoya Kiriyama
May 17, 2015, 09:47 AM
Thanks for all the people who joined the practice MPA. To be honest, I didn't expect making it to M7 so I sorta didn't explained what's the strats for M6 onwards, so sorry if that felt rushed, although it went fine. There's still room for improvement of course, but remember that not only knowing the strats is enough, you have to keep practicing it and eventually we all reach the clear.

That said, I hope to see you all in next practice. Kudos to Kisame-GX7 and his group for leaving the group without saying anything at all in the middle of the explanation.

Also, reminder that there's the experienced users run in 3h15m. Try to come 30 minutes earlier if possible!

Korazenn
May 17, 2015, 09:58 AM
Reminder: K-Challenges 1 are now underway until Saturday at 11:59 PM ET. The current set of challenges can be found here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3261191&postcount=208).

--------------------

Naoya's MPA will begin at 4:00 PM, so try to be there early enough in order for us to go through strats.

Sunday
#3: "M10が倒せない" ("I Can't Defeat M10.") (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3260329&postcount=142)

Host: Naoya Kiriyama (ID: Naoya Kiriyama)
Time: 2:00 PM ET

[SPOILER-BOX]
Skyly (ID: Ezzyduzzit)
SIN (ID: Kitsune00)
Alenoir (ID: Alenoir)
[/SPOILER-BOX]

Conditions:

For players who want to achieve an M10 completion in Challenge Mode or want to clear it more.
Players must have reached M10 at least.
If not completed, an M5 title equipped and screenshot of M10 record.
If already completed, equip your M10 Clear Title.

Flaoc
May 17, 2015, 01:16 PM
Kudos to Kisame-GX7 and his group for leaving the group without saying anything at all in the middle of the explanation.

somehow im not surprised

pkemr4
May 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
20 minutes late! damn it. . .

Korazenn
May 17, 2015, 07:35 PM
20 minutes late! damn it. . .

We'll do more runs this week, so don't worry! ^^

FireswordRus
May 17, 2015, 11:28 PM
wanna participate :)

Skyly
May 18, 2015, 01:12 AM
I fell ill, dehydration, and wasn't able to log on to the game all weekend. My apologize

Ce'Nedra
May 18, 2015, 04:24 AM
^That sucks.

@Korazenn: Lemme know when a new one is hosted, I want to keep trying till we beat it :|

Limbo_lag
May 18, 2015, 07:43 AM
Ditto! o/ (10char)

Korazenn
May 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
K-Challenge MPAs are up for this week! You can participate by simply saying the # of the MPA you would like to join. Please be aware that these MPAs will be far more different than your usual challenge runs from this thread thus far.

For starters, only people with an M10 Clear Title can participate. As the host of the MPA, I'm also willing to record the MPA to meet the video requirements it has. If we clear and get above the goal of 13,400 CM and no one breaks the conditions of the K-Challenge's rules, everyone in the MPA will be eligible to get a spot in the leaderboards (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3261191&postcount=208).

In these runs, you cannot use Swords, Rifles, Wise Stance, or Symphonic Drive at anytime during the run. Doing so disqualifies your entire run from being eligible for the leaderboards or any KP. TMGs are also entirely possible for agro on Vomos in M7. If you don't believe me, watch this (https://youtu.be/KJ8s6nq3Egw?t=169).

Please note that you don't need to participate in these parties to do a K-Challenge run, and you can host your own private games that go by these rules as well to have you and your entire party eligible for KP. While these games will all be for an 8-man-run, you are free to go for the 13,400 CM goal with any number of players. This is simply an easier way to organize these runs. Roles will be determined for all players before the challenge begins at the quest start tele. :)

Let me know if you want to bring any friends to tag along that also have their M10 clear title! o/

--------------------

Wednesday - 5/20
#1: K-Challenge 1-1

Host: Korazenn (Aethradon)
[SPOILER-BOX]
Korazenn (Aethradon) - Role: TBD

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Requirement: Players must have their M10 Clear Title equipped.
Rules:

Swords, Rifles, Wise Stance, and Symphonic Drive are not allowed for any mission.
Cannot enter Interval Areas 1-3 with less than 90% VRE. If you do, your party's results will not be counted regardless of its outcome.

-----

Thursday - 5/21
#2: K-Challenge 1-1

[SPOILER-BOX]

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Rules:

-----

Friday - 5/22
#3: K-Challenge 1-1

[SPOILER-BOX]

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Rules:

-----

Saturday - 5/23
#4: K-Challenge 1-1

[SPOILER-BOX]

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Rules:

SlN
May 18, 2015, 10:51 AM
K-Challenge MPAs are up for this week! You can participate by simply saying the # of the MPA you would like to join. Please be aware that these MPAs will be far more different than your usual challenge runs from this thread thus far.

For starters, only people with an M10 Clear Title can participate. As the host of the MPA, I'm also willing to record the MPA to meet the video requirements it has. If we clear and get above the goal of 13,400 CM and no one breaks the conditions of the K-Challenge's rules, everyone in the MPA will be eligible to get a spot
In these runs, you cannot use Swords, Rifles, Wise Stance, or Symphonic Drive at anytime during the run. Doing so disqualifies your entire run from being eligible for the leaderboards or any KP. TMGs are also entirely possible for agro on Vomos in M7. If you don't believe me,

Please note that you don't need to participate in these parties to do a K-Challenge run, and you can host your own private games that go by these rules as well to have you and your entire party eligible for KP. While these games will all be for an 8-man-run, you are free to go for the 13,400 CM goal with any number of players. This is simply an easier way to organize these runs. Roles will be determined for all players before the challenge begins at the quest start tele. :)

Let me know if you want to bring any friends to tag along that also have their M10 clear title! o/

--------------------

Wednesday - 5/20
#1: K-Challenge 1-1

[SPOILER-BOX]

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Rules:

-----

Thursday - 5/21
#2: K-Challenge 1-1

[SPOILER-BOX]

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Rules:

-----

Friday - 5/22
#3: K-Challenge 1-1

[SPOILER-BOX]

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Rules:

-----

Saturday - 5/23
#4: K-Challenge 1-1

[SPOILER-BOX]

Waitlist:
Naoya Kiroyama

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Rules:

Sign me up for all 4, I will have title equipped and any other reqiuirements.
ID: Kitsune00
Character: Sin

TY

Limbo_lag
May 18, 2015, 11:42 AM
So I'm aware that most organised MPAs use 8 people for slower VRE consumption. However, is it possible at all to complete the full 10 runs with a 12 man party? How often does that occur in random pugs? I usually end up at either the final red cougar or vol before we time out.

Skyly
May 18, 2015, 01:55 PM
If you don't mind me asking, why aren't swords, rifles, symphonic drive, and wise stance allowed in any of your upcoming cm mpas?

Z-0
May 18, 2015, 01:59 PM
So I'm aware that most organised MPAs use 8 people for slower VRE consumption. However, is it possible at all to complete the full 10 runs with a 12 man party? How often does that occur in random pugs? I usually end up at either the final red cougar or vol before we time out.
It's very possible, it's just "harder". It's still possible to get 100% into all interval areas and have a very high finish (such as 80%+), you just have to be better than if you were playing 8P.

In random pugs it happens often, I've cleared a few times down there while I've played. It helps if you can actually carry, though.

LonelyGaruga
May 18, 2015, 03:10 PM
If you don't mind me asking, why aren't swords, rifles, symphonic drive, and wise stance allowed in any of your upcoming cm mpas?

Self-imposed challenge.

Yukimaru
May 18, 2015, 03:13 PM
These sound interesting. I might be able to join both Thurday and Friday.

Skyly
May 18, 2015, 07:09 PM
Self-imposed challenge.

Oh.. I only skimmed the "K-Challenge" post which outlined the leaderboards.

Korazenn
May 19, 2015, 04:40 AM
Added you both, SIN and Yukimaru.

Oh.. I only skimmed the "K-Challenge" post which outlined the leaderboards.

To clarify, new sets of K-Challenges are hosted alongside new , actual PSO2 events. The current event, for instance, is Rainy 2015. Each set of K-Challenges has a leaderboard that you can only enter if you manage to earn more KP (Kore Points) and move up the leaderboards by amassing it from competing in K-Challenges (following whatever special rules they have).

K-Challenge 1-1 tasks players with getting through IAs 1-3 of CQ with 100% VRE to be eligible for KP. However, the twist is that you cannot use Swords, Rifles, Wise Stance, or Symphonic Drive. The goal is to clear and get above 13,400 CM to win the grand prize (which is repeatable if you keep clearing under these conditions and someone in your party records the clears).

K-Challenge 1-2 you have to do on your own time, but you can setup a party here for it. It will take place on Marathon Training: Amduscia and your party's goal is to get a time under 10 mins. However, after doing it once, you will not be able to repeat it again.

Both K-Challenges only last until Saturday at 11:59 PM ET. Submissions have to before then or else they won't be counted either.

Korazenn
May 20, 2015, 11:48 AM
Due to a lack of sign-ups, I'm going to cancel the MPAs planned for this week that were going to be hosted by me. People are still free to participate in K-Challenges regardless, but if there is also a lack of participation on that front, then I'll just take that feature out by the end of the week.

Skyly
May 20, 2015, 05:23 PM
I'm just assuming but I don't think anyone signed up because of the rules. I wouldn't wouldn'tmind but I don't want to paparticipate in the leaderboards. I just wanna a 60 ele 13 star

Sora3100
May 20, 2015, 05:31 PM
more like people lacking with an m10 clear

SlN
May 21, 2015, 02:42 AM
I will actually not be able to make the K Challenge mode partys this week, mostly because the sudden boost. Sorry.

Limbo_lag
May 21, 2015, 02:04 PM
Are you still planning to host those "I can't beat M10" MPAs?

Skyly
May 21, 2015, 07:05 PM
Are you still planning to host those "I can't beat M10" MPAs?

This.

Korazenn
May 21, 2015, 11:24 PM
I'll be very busy with the move to the new house these next few weeks, so I won't be able to update this thread much in the meantime or play the game as much as I'd like to, unfortunately, to host more MPAs in that time. :no:

However, if anyone else wants to host one, it'd be fine. Feel free to do so! owo)/

Limbo_lag
May 22, 2015, 01:19 AM
In that case, lets try this? (Copy pasta'd in the same format as before, but please note I'm using JST time instead)

Sunday 24/5/2015
"M10が倒せない" ("I Can't Defeat M10.")

[Cancelled]

Limbo_lag
May 23, 2015, 01:45 AM
No takers? Aight, will wait for someone else then~

Naoya Kiriyama
May 23, 2015, 05:09 AM
Yeah, sorry. I've been very busy this week with exams to organize any MPA. Same with next week, although I'll post for the weekend if there's no more surprises in my schedule. Plus, it's boost week so honestly I prefer to run those before CM

Ce'Nedra
May 24, 2015, 05:38 AM
I am still interested but might be better to run when more people can.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 29, 2015, 04:00 AM
Ok, time to bump this a bit with a semirushed MPA. It will be a casual run since I'm still on exams and want to revive this a bit.

Title: "Rushed casual run?"
Date: 05/30/2015 (Saturday)
Time: JST 22:00 / EST 9:00 / GMT 14:00
Players: Any
[SPOILER-BOX]
Katherine (ID: SublimeEddyMk4)
Alice Majere (ID: Alhuna)
Dephinix (ID: Felzora)
Miles064 (ID: siltesa)
Stealthcmc1974 (ID: ???)

[/SPOILER-BOX]
Conditions:

None. You can join regardless of experience in CM.

AliceMajere
May 29, 2015, 04:09 AM
I'll come to Naoya CM mpa :D

Dephinix
May 29, 2015, 04:11 AM
I'll try out for a run, I'd like to get back into CM.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 29, 2015, 04:12 AM
Allright, I've added you both for the MPA

Dephinix
May 29, 2015, 04:32 AM
My ID in game is Felzora. I looked at the EST time, is that 9am?

Naoya Kiriyama
May 29, 2015, 05:41 AM
My ID in game is Felzora. I looked at the EST time, is that 9am?

Yes. Also, for anyone's whos wondering, with GMT I mean London timezone, so it means it adds one hour because of summer savings so I'm actually adding that extra hour, just in case.

Miles064
May 29, 2015, 06:03 AM
I'd be down to try this. I admit I haven't done much c-mode though. Id is siltesa.