PDA

View Full Version : Does PSO2 support restore items?

Vatallus
May 3, 2015, 08:44 PM
As the title says. If someone by mistake trashed an important item(s) would support be willing to restore them? I don't mean sold to a shop but actual trashed so buyback isn't an option.

I'm curious if anyone has had this happen to them before or anyone they know and if support helped to restore the items.

I guess I should explain myself. I trashed a little over 180 極機晶ユルルングル stones, which isn't the end of the world since any dropped slave weapon would already be better, but I figured I'd ask PSO2 support if they would be willing to revert my mistake. How did I trash them? Well I was throwing away junk materials from Magatsu and even though I checked about 3 times before dragging to the trash can I still somehow managed to misclick and hit the stones too. Problems of playing the game early in the morning. Still waiting for the reply so I'm poking around seeing if anyone has had an prior ordeals or know anyone that has.

On that note 極機晶ユルルングル stones can't be locked which seems like a serious design flaw.

Shunx
May 3, 2015, 10:00 PM
iirc there's no way to get items back such as that.

I always send my straight to storage as soon as I get it.

wefwq
May 3, 2015, 10:11 PM
You can't retrieve discarded items.

Vatallus
May 3, 2015, 10:58 PM
iirc there's no way to get items back such as that.

I always send my straight to storage as soon as I get it.

Yeah I started doing that. Thankfully I still have around 100 that was on another character.