PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone feel like there will be a difference in Ultimate Buster price?

Mildora
May 5, 2015, 09:25 AM
To the point where its worth stocking up on? People seem to be getting pretty excited about it and already doing so but i'm just like... "Isn't Ultimate Buster just as valuable as Vinculum o-o" they both drop from EQs...everyone plays EQs...its a quite common drop/tekk...I mean, the Vinculum market made a jump but it isn't a serious jump.

Lyrise
May 5, 2015, 09:45 AM
I personally think the price will hold for now, and not really worth stocking on. Affixing Ultimate Buster does have some pretty steep conditions, and nobody would buy into it if higher cost per material becomes one of those conditions. (It takes 5 Ultimate Busters to carry over to another weapon, and that weapon can't exceed 10* rarity).

Xaelouse
May 5, 2015, 09:56 AM
It wont make a serious jump due to how easy it is to find, AQ update might make it even easier if the lvl80 mobs/bosses drop it.
And it can't exceed 12* rarity, not 10*. Video showed them affixing a chainsawd even
Also Ultimate's popularity wavers over time between the new release and the next.

Lyrise
May 5, 2015, 10:17 AM
I think that was just an example, because in the stream, they literally say "You won't be able to affix this on anything higher than a 10* weapon." Hopefully, they renege on this statement since its almost guaranteed there will be an uprising of complaints.

What can't be complained about is that because it takes 5, the rate is automatically 100%.

reaper527
May 5, 2015, 01:08 PM
Also Ultimate's popularity wavers over time between the new release and the next.

i'm not entirely convinced ultimate's popularity is going to waver this time. naberious wavered because the only way to get 13* was anga, and you could farm anga pretty easily (which killed normal runs).

now with lilipa that they have introduced the concepts of stones for s rank clears, and made it so any enemy can drop a 13* item, and a few months worth of better gear and leveling from 70->75 making it possible to kill things in a reasonable time frame, it seems likely that lilipa will be in pretty consistent demand.

sega didn't like how things turned out with naberious and changed things this time around to prevent it from happening again.

Z-0
May 5, 2015, 01:23 PM
Lilipa is dying already so I don't think so. Majority of people have stopped playing it because it's not worth the grind.

Mildora
May 5, 2015, 01:25 PM
Lilipa is dying already so I don't think so. Majority of people have stopped playing it because it's not worth the grind.

Not worth the grind???
Ares weapons though.

GHNeko
May 5, 2015, 01:27 PM

Its easier than Ares isnt it?

Like how is this possible already???

....Reallly??????????????

elryan
May 5, 2015, 01:29 PM
i'm not entirely convinced ultimate's popularity is going to waver this time. naberious wavered because the only way to get 13* was anga, and you could farm anga pretty easily (which killed normal runs).

I'm saddened with Naberius UQ decline because I kinda still need Lv.17 Ignite Parry and Lv. 17 Heartless Impact :(

(Mostly for collection sake, though I'm planning to play Sword more when they give out more SP)

Z-0
May 5, 2015, 01:33 PM

Well, the grind for Slave is extremely long (1,000 clears not counting the title ones, and I'm sure people want more than one Slave weapon), and despite it dropping from all mobs, I get the impression it's not that common. Not expecting it to be common, but not ultra rare either.

Ares drops there but it's still 100% RNG, and a lot of people have given up hunting because 100+ clears without a 13★ to show for it means you've gotten absolutely nothing because unlike Ultimate Naberius, the souls are worth jack shit.

If it was up to me, I'd actually rather Anga farm in Naberius at this point because I'd at least get a meseta return from selling Bayari/Jiorg Souls (and Diabo if we kill it if rare/titled spawns).

It's not as dead as Ultimate Naberius when Anga farm took over, but the numbers have definitely declined quite significantly.

Maenara
May 5, 2015, 01:52 PM
Well, the grind for Slave is extremely long (1,000 clears not counting the title ones, and I'm sure people want more than one Slave weapon), and despite it dropping from all mobs, I get the impression it's not that common. Not expecting it to be common, but not ultra rare either.

Ares drops there but it's still 100% RNG, and a lot of people have given up hunting because 100+ clears without a 13★ to show for it means you've gotten absolutely nothing because unlike Ultimate Naberius, the souls are worth jack shit.

If it was up to me, I'd actually rather Anga farm in Naberius at this point because I'd at least get a meseta return from selling Bayari/Jiorg Souls (and Diabo if we kill it if rare/titled spawns).

It's not as dead as Ultimate Naberius when Anga farm took over, but the numbers have definitely declined quite significantly.

Souls aren't worth anything because everything is spamming Ultimate Lillipa so everyone has them. Guranz Soul is the best tech soul in the game.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 5, 2015, 02:13 PM

I got 3 ares weapons before I got one slave weapon to drop (a gunslash), and I have all but 1 title for an extra 30 stones. I have 290 stones After grinding this for most of the week. 105 of those were from our ONE TIME TITLE REWARDS.

Apparently mainclass bonus chance does not apply to slave weapon drops either, meaning my chance of ending up with a launcher is just as good as getting DBs when Bo.

Slave is a bust. The combination of 1 stone an S rank clear, only 135 stones from titles, and slave weapons from shop only coming with 15 ele is a ripoff.

It takes 5 Ultimate Busters to carry over to another weapon, and that weapon can't exceed 10* rarity.

This is true? If so, that's good. Tired of so much stuff changing the affix meta at inopportune times anyway.

GHNeko
May 5, 2015, 02:26 PM

Jesus christ that's garbage.

I actually enjoy Lillipa UQ too. What the fuck.

untrustful
May 5, 2015, 02:32 PM
Wait ultimate buster is affixable now?

Cyber Meteor
May 5, 2015, 03:49 PM
Wait ultimate buster is affixable now?

Not yet, but will be after 6/10 or 6/24 update, not sure which one of them

pkemr4
May 5, 2015, 04:58 PM
are people just anga farming in the ult nab XH block now?