PDA

View Full Version : SHIPS ARE CRASHING OH NOZ

AlphaBlob
May 7, 2015, 03:09 AM
No but seriously, what's going on?

[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/hEus1/d758a1423a.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I was in b1, then I suddenly got disconnected, then I got 632'd a few time and this happen?

triboost 100% plz?

Perfect Chaos
May 7, 2015, 03:10 AM
Great...probably another emergency maintenance tomorrow...

Shadowth117
May 7, 2015, 03:12 AM
This is the beginning of the gaijin purge. It won't be long until the likes of verizon and comcast are banished from the realm of usable ISP's for this game.

...too soon?

Flaoc
May 7, 2015, 03:20 AM
Great...probably another emergency maintenance tomorrow...

well.. i did notice an unusual lag spike earlier when trying to load into b15.. thought my internet was crapping out on me but i guess its server related

AAAAAAANNNNNNND 630'd while trying to check titles

KazukiQZ
May 7, 2015, 03:41 AM
I played 2 rounds of XQCO (so 10 stage set) no problem tho. No lag too.

Kiyokaze
May 7, 2015, 04:15 AM
This is the beginning of the gaijin purge. It won't be long until the likes of verizon and comcast are banished from the realm of usable ISP's for this game.

...too soon?

not at all

i liked it

Dammy
May 7, 2015, 04:23 AM
pff, again

TaigaUC
May 7, 2015, 04:26 AM
Would be nice if they fixed this shit some day.

Requiem Aeternam
May 7, 2015, 04:28 AM
I got 630'd a few times yesterday but nothing more than that. Got put into B1 when I logged back in and it seemed fine, even after I left it was still there and almost full.

AlphaBlob
May 7, 2015, 05:03 AM
I got 630'd a few times yesterday but nothing more than that. Got put into B1 when I logged back in and it seemed fine, even after I left it was still there and almost full.
This happened right after maintenance was over.

wefwq
May 7, 2015, 05:37 AM
Probably some kind of server instability, this kind of thing already happened awhile back then where blocks are mysteriously vanished for no reason.
Worst case they'll conduct some emergency maintenance to fix it with triboost compensation, of course.

TaigaUC
May 7, 2015, 05:50 AM
Blocks vanishing has happened around... 4 times so far?
The first time it happened, they said it was because of people transferring servers to benefit from random EQs.
Well, that's limited to maintenance now, so obviously that's not the cause.

Sinon
May 7, 2015, 06:50 AM
error 630 :(

Vintasticvin
May 7, 2015, 10:50 AM
Well looks like that time of year again..... No need to panic this ia actually normal despite it being a major nunuisance. Just a heads up this is just the beginning unless all loiterers of B1 span out or find somewhere else other than the lobby to afk at.

Mildora
May 7, 2015, 11:22 AM
Well looks like that time of year again..... No need to panic this ia actually normal despite it being a major nunuisance. Just a heads up this is just the beginning unless all loiterers of B1 span out or find somewhere else other than the lobby to afk at.

Universe 2

Vintasticvin
May 7, 2015, 12:13 PM
Universe 2

Pretty much :p I would say room, campship, or private mpa to chat in or w/e

ArcaneTechs
May 7, 2015, 03:07 PM
Universe 2
Uni 1 had some bad stability one day, suddenly everyone panicked and didnt know what to do so people decided on Uni2 since the Demo had issues as well (the same day) while people were trying to take credit that he/she was hacking the game etc

people will believe anything when something goes on like this. later that week SoA announced they were working on getting the servers fixed/stabilized, there was no "hacker"

kuromechan
May 8, 2015, 12:42 PM
630-chan is strong

Noblewine
May 8, 2015, 08:44 PM
Looks like SEGA dun goofed again.

Maenara
May 11, 2015, 02:52 PM
B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 19, and 20 just disappeared.

Vintasticvin
May 11, 2015, 02:59 PM
Blocks most frequented by "filthy gaijin scum"?

Cyber Meteor
May 11, 2015, 03:00 PM
only starts at 15 now. I'll add each time a block disappeared my windowed mode got out of focus (no more sound)

Vintasticvin
May 11, 2015, 03:04 PM
D: Spilled their coffee on the console again!?

Flaoc
May 11, 2015, 03:04 PM
http://grabilla.com/0550b-4dfe4156-593c-427e-af12-e7f9d4b21236.png

Sacrificial
May 11, 2015, 03:10 PM
B15 gone too

Shunx
May 11, 2015, 03:13 PM
No one is safe

darkante
May 11, 2015, 03:16 PM
Iīm getting some real Dead Space vibes here...but that canīt be!

Lunaea
May 11, 2015, 03:18 PM
Sziadan is back crashing all of the blocks.

Squal_FFVIII
May 11, 2015, 03:24 PM
i just logged in to find out that most blocks are missing.

LonelyGaruga
May 11, 2015, 03:29 PM
Got this message while trying to enter a friend's team room.

チームルームサーバーが見つからないため、
移動することができません。

しばらく時間をおいてから、再びお試しください。

Machine translation

Because you can not find the team room server,
It will not be able to move.

After a while, please try again.

---

Team room server got crashed?

Vatallus
May 11, 2015, 03:34 PM
Weird. We haven't lost a single block on Ship 9 yet. Must be limited to the bigger servers.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2015, 03:35 PM
Ship 2 is underpopulated.

Shadowth117
May 11, 2015, 03:36 PM
I'd say either Sega derped really hard, or its prime example of how "efficient" Gameguard is.

So well, I guess you could say regardless it links back to Sega derping really hard.

GHNeko
May 11, 2015, 03:44 PM
rip guys

Anduril
May 11, 2015, 03:48 PM
MyRoom is gone, too.

Aurorra
May 11, 2015, 03:50 PM
This is Sega's promotional tie in with Marvel's Secret Wars. Blocks are collapsing, soon we will be transported to a shared ship where we will fight each other for the right to exist.

Fusionxglave
May 11, 2015, 03:50 PM
ship 10 super deserted at the hours of 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

Poyonche
May 11, 2015, 03:59 PM
Emergency broadcast! Big Vardha has appeared and is trying to destroy the servers again. All personnel, stop it at all costs ! You can also throw Dudu to it.

LonelyGaruga
May 11, 2015, 04:01 PM
MyRoom is gone, too.

Been hanging out in a My Room without any troubles. Weird.

EDIT: Apparently the team room thing depends on the person. I can't get in but some of my teammates can. Probably something similar with the My Room shenanigans.

Anduril
May 11, 2015, 04:05 PM
Been hanging out in a My Room without any troubles. Weird.
Maybe if you're in it it's fine, but I tried for a good 2 minutes to get in, but I kept getting the "cannot enter this block" error.

Fusionxglave
May 11, 2015, 04:13 PM
Emergency broadcast! Big Vardha has appeared and is trying to destroy the servers again. All personnel, stop it at all costs ! You can also throw Dudu to it.

the repsone to most people on ship 10

*Afking it to oblivion in the lobby*

Xaeris
May 11, 2015, 04:14 PM
Sometimes I wonder how Ship 2 has any JP players left. If I could speak Japanese, I'd have taken up residence on another ship ages ago. Hell, at this point, if it weren't for a few friends, I wouldn't let even that stop me.

Poyonche
May 11, 2015, 04:17 PM
Maybe that one day, I'll make a character on another ship.

Squal_FFVIII
May 11, 2015, 04:18 PM
What's the most populated ship atm?

I mean as in general everyday. Not just right now =P

Flaoc
May 11, 2015, 04:19 PM
id probably jump ship if it wasnt for my team... oh and my storage :s

Poyonche
May 11, 2015, 04:19 PM
oh and my storage :s

Especially that.

Lunaea
May 11, 2015, 04:39 PM
Well, 00ps for making another thread just trying to tell people what I saw. Sorry I don't have a screen shot of it, but yeah, it's pretty likely that Sziadan was crashing the blocks in Ship 2.

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 04:43 PM
Weird, the only reason I haven't moved to ship 2 is my storage. Minus the cheating scum the en players didn't seem bad at all. I will say I have never seen blocks disappear or people die in the lobby on ship 10 though.

GHNeko
May 11, 2015, 04:47 PM
Yeah I'd probably move if it wasnt for my storage and my circle of friends.

I like meeting new people too but christ every human has their limits.

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 04:51 PM
Yeah I'd probably move if it wasnt for my storage and my circle of friends.

I like meeting new people too but christ every human has their limits.

Is it really that bad? I solo like 90% of the time in this game so seeing english speakers was great when I made an alt on ship 2. Didn't really run into anything that seemed terrible. Well other then people just chatting in the lobby but that was in psu as well.

Requiem Aeternam
May 11, 2015, 04:54 PM
Recently I've been thinking a lot about switching ships too. All the hacking that goes on in Ship 2 is a real turnoff. If it wasn't for my storage, my friends and my team I'd leave. Would need to buy another character slot and max out 3 characters' inventories to be able to take all my stuff with me mind you so it wouldn't be cheap :/

Kiyokaze
May 11, 2015, 05:08 PM
if anything, i think the english population declining on ship 2 will be the number one cause of transfers

not directly because of hacking/cheating

Zorua
May 11, 2015, 05:12 PM
If a mass exodus from ship 2 happens, won't the hackers just go wherever the people go?

ArcaneTechs
May 11, 2015, 05:14 PM
If a mass exodus from ship 2 happens, won't the hackers just go wherever the people go?
not if they (and I mean psow members) dont discuss on here as to where the people will be moving to, but there will be idiots(as in people already playing and fully aware of the situation but didnt grasp this as a future problem) who want to know where and what the new Eng server is thus, beginning this all over again.

And JP players won't be too happy with us either, but it's not like Sega can't get better security for their game...

But then what stops them from just making accounts on all the ships (if they haven't already)?
That's up to them if they're actually gonna waste their time to do so which inevitably is their goal is to mess with all the servers to get an IP block going so they 'LOLOLOL WII GURT DEM GGUURRRDD #REKTPSO2"

Though a witch hunt for the server with the most Eng players is pretty stupid but hey, no lifes are gonna do it, what do you expect

Anduril
May 11, 2015, 05:15 PM
My thoughts exactly; it's not like the hackers are bound to the ship.

not if they (and I mean psow members) dont discuss on here as to where the people will be moving to, but there will be idiots who want to know where and what the new Eng server is thus, beginning this all over again.
But then what stops them from just making accounts on all the ships (if they haven't already)?

Squal_FFVIII
May 11, 2015, 05:16 PM
Time to AFK in B15 until Magatsu comes ^^

Xaeris
May 11, 2015, 05:17 PM
A handful of people in this thread talking about possibly perhaps maybe moving at some point in the indefinite future doesn't equate to a mass exodus.

ArcaneTechs
May 11, 2015, 05:21 PM
A handful of people in this thread talking about possibly perhaps maybe moving at some point in the indefinite future doesn't equate to a mass exodus.
it's a what if though but not everyone is going to openly say they're transferring either so I'm sure some people would be willing to follow others if not give up on the game until Sega does something about the hacking

But then what stops...
re-edited my post with your quote/my response, doubt want to double post

Vatallus
May 11, 2015, 06:46 PM
Game Guard never was a good anti-cheat program and it never will be. Game Guard tries to read your memory to find values that "match" certain hacks. Any hack that does not follow said values or can mask them will bypass Game Guard.

In short in order to play this game we all downloaded a glorified root kit that can't even do its job.

GHNeko
May 11, 2015, 06:47 PM
Is it really that bad? I solo like 90% of the time in this game so seeing english speakers was great when I made an alt on ship 2. Didn't really run into anything that seemed terrible. Well other then people just chatting in the lobby but that was in psu as well.

The players dont bother me because I have more tolerance of low-tier players compared to my tryhard brothers; but the hacking is what is really making me wish I could leave the ship.

Granted if Sega does take action due to hackers; I doubt they'd impose new rules to only Ship 2.

That being said, having issues playing the game because of hackers is loathsome.

EvilMag
May 11, 2015, 06:50 PM
God sometimes I wish the community was more like you GHNeko.

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 07:00 PM
The players dont bother me because I have more tolerance of low-tier players compared to my tryhard brothers; but the hacking is what is really making me wish I could leave the ship.

Granted if Sega does take action due to hackers; I doubt they'd impose new rules to only Ship 2.

That being said, having issues playing the game because of hackers is loathsome.

Low-teir as in low skill or low gear? I know i'm no pro but I feel like I pull my weight at least. I will say EN players seem to have more lazy gamers. I know I hate grinding and affixing and tend to avoid it most of the time.

Still it sucks to have a few people messing with an entire ship. Hopefully if sega ever does something about it they target the hackers and not just everyone.

GHNeko
May 11, 2015, 07:10 PM
Low-teir as in low skill or low gear? I know i'm no pro but I feel like I pull my weight at least. I will say EN players seem to have more lazy gamers. I know I hate grinding and affixing and tend to avoid it most of the time.

Still it sucks to have a few people messing with an entire ship. Hopefully if sega ever does something about it they target the hackers and not just everyone.

Low Tier as in Low Skill.

Gearing doesnt really represent a player's skill because for example; I run around with WIP affixes all the time because I'm constantly improving my gear. So at any given moment; you might peep me with completely garbage affixes, if any at all.

That being said, I feel there is a strong correlation with low skilled players with very poor gear; since you know...they tend to lack the knowledge and experience to get something more appropriate for SH and XH.

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 07:16 PM
Low Tier as in Low Skill.

Gearing doesnt really represent a player's skill because for example; I run around with WIP affixes all the time because I'm constantly improving my gear. So at any given moment; you might peep me with completely garbage affixes, if any at all.

That being said, I feel there is a strong correlation with low skilled players with very poor gear; since you know...they tend to lack the knowledge and experience to get something more appropriate for SH and XH.

I agree 100% with the gear not representing skill. I never have any money and I dont even buy outfits or anything. No money means my gear is 3 sloted and +10 at most. I'm always up for ways to improve though(as long as it dont cost a lot of money).

NovaanVerdiano
May 11, 2015, 07:30 PM
I agree 100% with the gear not representing skill. I never have any money and I dont even buy outfits or anything. No money means my gear is 3 sloted and +10 at most. I'm always up for ways to improve though(as long as it dont cost a lot of money).

Which is, believe it or not, better than quite a few people on ship 2.
Now, I won't say you need super good gear the second you can go to SH, but if you plan on running things like Loser, Magatsu or TD on XH, please just have at least +20 weapons and an unit-set. I've seen people with random 9* gear (uncrafted, not +10, no pot) and random units (uncrafted, not +10 too ofc) running various of aforementioned XHEQs. If you get a bunch of those people into your MPA, them being skilled doesn't help either and it drags your MPA down to the point where it might even fail because of this, which is something I don't really like. If you play with that gear alone, sure, but if you run something with other players, you should at least think of them and not jeopardize the success of a quest because you don't want to upgrade anything. If a person can't afford it yet, they can always run SH which is almost as good and where mobs have much less HP.
I understand that not everyone can get super-high end gear (and really, it's not even necessary to get +40, rainbows and whatnot), but... at least try if you run "endgame"-stuff.

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 07:46 PM
Ill admit I dont go above +10 because I hate grinding. Weapons in this game are useless if they arnt max grind. So if I run out of money and it is +7 or something I going to be mad. I see were your coming from though. I do see people on ship 10 running around with that 7star katana at +3 or something. I just figured they were new or broke. Never seen it in any xh eqs.

NotRankin
May 11, 2015, 07:50 PM
Ill admit I dont go above +10 because I hate grinding. Weapons in this game are useless if they arnt max grind. So if I run out of money and it is +7 or something I going to be mad. I see were your coming from though. I do see people on ship 10 running around with that 7star katana at +3 or something. I just figured they were new or broke. Never seen it in any xh eqs.

Lucky you. Looking around in B15 right now, there's a guy with this atm:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/hK2VE/a563a15376.jpg

[/SPOILER-BOX]
As well as lucky rise units.

Please tell me you arent going to try to do XH Magatsu with that. It's already difficult enough during NA peak times. (Also, why do people buy "expensive" outfits like Kuro suits but sit on 11* units with tagami/stigma on it...)

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 07:53 PM

[/SPOILER-BOX]

Please tell me you arent going to try to do XH Magatsu with that. It's already difficult enough during NA peak times. (Also, why do people buy "expensive" outfits like Kuro suits but sit on 11* units with tagami/stigma on it...)

That would be stronger then my 11 star sword. I would have at least reaffixed it though, I assume thats what you mean.

NotRankin
May 11, 2015, 07:55 PM
That would be stronger then my 11 star sword. I would have at least reaffixed it though, I assume thats what you mean.

And the latent, but that can be iffy depending on availability of lambda grinders. But I'd still use a few other weapons over it because of the lack of a latent.

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 08:03 PM
And the latent, but that can be iffy depending on availability of lambda grinders. But I'd still use a few other weapons over it because of the lack of a latent.

I guess I must be vastly underestimating how good most latents are. They just seem like minor dps increases for a lot of meseta. Well out side of ones like the 13 stars and the ele dmg tech weps. I mostly keep my gear at least +60 atk + hp or pp as needed. I'm told +100 is "cheap" and easy to do now so I might reaffix some stuff once I get some money. Guess I must be one of those low-tier players then.:-?

TaigaUC
May 11, 2015, 08:04 PM
I really don't think you need to have latents or the best affixes.
They help, but if someone is sucking bad enough for people to notice it's usually because they're using some +1 low quality rubbish and don't know how to guard, dodge or what PAs/Techs/Skills are effective.

I guess I don't mind if there are weak people in multis as long as they aren't pulling down everyone else.
The problem is when the entire multi is weak as nuts that they can't even complete the quest.

Last few days, I've seen some super terrible Despair runs that failed hard. They were all majority EN or Russian.
People don't cleanse sockets, they don't use AIS until the later half of the final wave, they don't pick up crystals.
They overheal towers while ignoring enemies humping them, they ignore infections, etc. The list goes on.
There was this guy standing next to a tower firing Grants off into the distance with a few mantises humping the tower right behind him.
When there was one tower left, everyone was off somewhere while armies of enemies humped the tower, even while it was infected.
So... gear wouldn't have made a difference in those situations.

I haven't seen Despair runs above 50% lately. They usually end with 10% or less.
I've been running on SH, but one of my JP friends has told me that XH is pretty terrible. If I recall correctly, they had a run with 0.9% left.

They also said part of the problem is a lot of 13 star people are running around on lower difficulties pretending they're playing a Musou game.
That negatively affects newbies because they never learn how to play the game properly.
So, it's not just people who are undergeared, it's also people who are overgeared that are perpetuating the issue.
If those overgeared people were running in SH/XH instead of below, those would suck a lot less.

NotRankin
May 11, 2015, 08:15 PM
Musou?

Also, affixes/latents are a total separate problem from the TD example you gave. The TD one is just stupidity/lack of learning while leveling. The affixes/latents on the other hand can push a group to the point of 4 Magatsus in the 30 minute window. Hell, some people haven't even seen 3 Magatsus.

I guess I must be vastly underestimating how good most latents are. They just seem like minor dps increases for a lot of meseta. Well out side of ones like the 13 stars and the ele dmg tech weps. I mostly keep my gear at least +60 atk + hp or pp as needed. I'm told +100 is "cheap" and easy to do now so I might reaffix some stuff once I get some money. Guess I must be one of those low-tier players then.:-?

Some latents are just insane, for ex, Granfol's latent. It stacks with the FI crit damage up, giving you 15% + 13% crit damage (Provided you craft it to be FI equipable and set FI as main class), combining it with the crit field, brave stance crit chance (At 100% crit chance now, so no variance issues that occur when crafting), Limit Break, craft mastery, we're talking some stupidly insane numbers.

Miles064
May 11, 2015, 08:24 PM
Musou?

Also, affixes/latents are a total separate problem from the TD example you gave. The TD one is just stupidity/lack of learning while leveling. The affixes/latents on the other hand can push a group to the point of 4 Magatsus in the 30 minute window. Hell, some people haven't even seen 3 Magatsus.

Some latents are just insane, for ex, Granfol's latent. It stacks with the FI crit damage up, giving you 15% + 13% crit damage (Provided you craft it to be FI equipable and set FI as main class), combining it with the crit field, brave stance crit chance (At 100% crit chance now, so no variance issues that occur when crafting), Limit Break, craft mastery, we're talking some stupidly insane numbers.

I killed xh magatsu twice in one eq for the first time yesterday i think. It died in like 9-10 mins both times. Normaly it takes like 16 minutes to kill that thing so the gear difference was very noticable.

The sword i mentioned has a fury stance latent. 4% increased fury stance. If it is adding 4% to furys bonus then i might have to unlock it. If it is just 4% of furys bonus then i'm not wasting the money on that.

Flaoc
May 11, 2015, 08:39 PM

[/SPOILER-BOX]

the affixes are meh but that 50 element really pushes its power beyond that of any 11* with latent its a little stronger at 60 as well and it still doesnt even have its latent yet which would push it even further

also.. surprise me in the background of said pic

Korazenn
May 11, 2015, 10:26 PM
SEGA's announcement of the case: http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=6075

TaigaUC
May 11, 2015, 10:45 PM
I do 4 Magatsus regularly with an organized group, but they also have fancy gear.

Stupidity still plays a part in Magatsu runs. I've been in plenty of PUGs where EN people kept hurling insults at each other, demanding everyone attack different targets, overwriting WBs left and right repeatedly, sitting on turrets the entire time, wasting photon cannons, etc...

My whole point is it doesn't matter how good people's gear is if they're terrible in other areas.
They could have 13 star weapons at latent 3 with 8 slot affixes, but what skills do they put points in? How do they play?
For all we know, they have 50 skill points in something like Dex Up and only spam a single low damage attack like Sacrifice Bite.
How do we know those people even put points into stances? Or that they even use stances? Maybe they don't even know what Just Attacks are.
They could be putting points into Standing Snipe and assuming it just works as long as you're on the ground.
There are lots of things in PSO2 where people need to research and understand the specific mechanics.

Of course the gear helps, but they really need to stop sucking first. Decent gear + good player > best gear + terrible player.
A truly good player isn't going to be running around on XH XQs with garbage gear anyway.

nathanielzor
May 11, 2015, 11:13 PM
You have to admit, TYPICALLY, the ones with the good gear are the good players. Because they actually invest time in working on their gear and bettering themselves. Meanwhile the others with bad gear don't give a damn.

I definitely don't see players with 8 affixes that don't know how to play at all.. (Unless it was simply untekked at 8slots, then its fair game.)

All the Ship 2 shennanigans really don't make me miss it at all though.

Vatallus
May 11, 2015, 11:44 PM
I can usually get 3 Magatsus with randoms. Gear doesn't mean someone knows how to play either. We have a few select English players on Ship 9 that have 13*s, with decent affixes, and you still wonder what they are doing in middle of an EQ. Had the misfortune of being with one of them during a Magatsu and I didn't see them once on Magatsu's arms, face, or open stomach. They weren't even playing a range class.

Gear helps, sure. Gear won't make a person stop sucking though. I'm content with my balanced gear instead of making every single thing an attack affix. I won't be the best player sure, but I still carry more than my own share.

You also then get those players with bad affixed gear (1 or 2 affixes on 11*+) and lucky rise units. Now those players scare me. Use to have some of them in the team I use to be in and they would plain out stop helping in middle of an EQ if something made them mad. Even though they didn't even carry their own weight anyway.

I find it amusing why people think you need 140+ attack stats on an item now. If it died in one PA before it will still die in one PA. Honestly, if the stats don't make it take one less PA to kill something then ultimately you wasted your time. Now maybe on a boss like Magatsu it could be worth while since he has the most HP of any boss in game currently.

I can already one PA some XH mobs and Ultimate Mobs (tear grid is just crazy). Why would I want to upgrade my weapon/units from +75 - +90 to +140 if it won't change anything for me gameplay wise.

Flaoc
May 11, 2015, 11:54 PM
hows ship 4? both pug wise and market wise.. still debating on moving eventually

LonelyGaruga
May 12, 2015, 12:23 AM
I can already one PA some XH mobs and Ultimate Mobs (tear grid is just crazy). Why would I want to upgrade my weapon/units from +75 - +90 to +140 if it won't change anything for me gameplay wise.

Because it helps other people kill things faster too, and turns three-shots to two-shots, four-shots to three-shots, etc etc.

It really does make a difference.

Alma
May 12, 2015, 01:11 AM
I find it amusing why people think you need 140+ attack stats on an item now. If it died in one PA before it will still die in one PA. Honestly, if the stats don't make it take one less PA to kill something then ultimately you wasted your time. Now maybe on a boss like Magatsu it could be worth while since he has the most HP of any boss in game currently.

you forgot that mere +50 atk difference will become +200 atk difference if you count your weapon and unit (50 x 4)

and +200 difference in atk power will certainty make a big difference, either to you or to mpa you joined.

Z-0
May 12, 2015, 01:14 AM
There's a lot of enemies, attacks and situations in this game.

That +140 attack is going to help somewhere, guaranteed.

ArcaneTechs
May 12, 2015, 02:44 AM

[/SPOILER-BOX]

this is the kind of stuff I always complain about and hate seeing people do this, which was my main rant in the acceptable equipment area

Rain Walker
May 12, 2015, 02:49 AM
this is the kind of stuff I always complain about and hate seeing people do this, which was my main rant in the acceptable equipment area

Maybe he ran out of money during the process guys please o3o

emeraude
May 12, 2015, 03:15 AM

[/SPOILER-BOX]

I've seen that guy around, he has a properly affixed whitill+uranus set (soul/pow/mod/boost) set, he's just been running UQ with LR. And why is it bad that he use said sword on XH magatsu? Even with those junk affixes (pretty sure it's a WIP) the sheer s-atk (and 50 ele) it has should be at least helpful. is it something about sword PA or what or...?

Dammy
May 12, 2015, 03:18 AM
guys, for the love of god, please stay at your ghetto
be brave, don't bring plague to other ships

Selphea
May 12, 2015, 03:23 AM

The soul is there and it's 4S with 100% affixes, which suggests that this player is probably trying to put together the fodders for a complicated affix like Flict + Mod + Pow4 or something.

But yes even as-is, it's already better than 11* already.

Dammy
May 12, 2015, 03:25 AM
The soul is there and it's 4S with 100% affixes, which suggests that this player is probably trying to put together the fodders for a complicated affix like Flict + Mod + Pow4 or something.

yes, and at least its grinded, i have seen some people using +2 weapons

Vintasticvin
May 12, 2015, 08:13 AM
ship 10 super deserted at the hours of 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

:O Yer on Ship 10?! I have a copy of my ship 2 main character there!!!! I gotta swing by and hunt you down now :3

GHNeko
May 12, 2015, 01:26 PM
SEGA's announcement of the case: http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=6075

Anyone got a translation of this? I cant read all of it.

Z-0
May 12, 2015, 02:41 PM
All it says is that there was a situation that occurred where blocks were disappearing, and they have resolved the issue.

ArcaneTechs
May 12, 2015, 05:50 PM
Maybe he ran out of money during the process guys please o3o
dont make excuses for them, especially when they're wearing 20mill hairstyles from the latest scratch along with pricey accessories. I said this in terms of people who just leave it this way, they dont do anything to it even after a few months, still rolling with the same stuff on

not talking about the 13* sword (sorta but not really, i already know their in the process of getting that going) I was talking about the units more

Nitro Vordex
May 12, 2015, 06:53 PM
jesus christ can you people stay on topic for like five posts without tryharding and shitposting

goddamn

ArcaneTechs
May 12, 2015, 09:02 PM
jesus christ can you people stay on topic for like five posts without tryharding and shitposting

goddamn
Try harding on post's? think your on to something...

could you not turn this in to a religious debate either?

pkemr4
May 12, 2015, 10:33 PM
This is nothing compared to /pso2g/ Shitposting

ArcaneTechs
May 12, 2015, 11:22 PM
lets not start calling it "/pso2g/", the cancer is bad enough here and this isnt a particular imageboard either you edgy teens are so fond of

Vatallus
May 13, 2015, 12:23 AM
I sometimes wonder if people reread what they type and realize they are part of the problem.

On topic: Grand Total of Blocks that vanished on Ship 9 during the past week: 0

TaigaUC
May 13, 2015, 01:24 AM
The day SEGA fixes the blocks supposedly being intentionally crashed will probably be the same day they fix those global whispers, which, going by their track record with those issues, will probably be never.
Let's just hope PSO3 doesn't suffer from the same issues when it's released in 10+ years.

GHNeko
May 13, 2015, 04:11 AM

goddamn
No

Shitposting, tryharding, and stream monstering is all I'm good for.

This nigga knows the truth.

Ship2Mikeh
May 14, 2015, 12:44 AM
This is not occuring from gaijin territory, there shouldn't be a purge

Let's just hope PSO3 doesn't suffer from the same issues when it's released in 10+ years.

hhahahaha I bet it will

TaigaUC
May 14, 2015, 12:49 AM
In before PSO3 uses the same servers and PSO2 and PSU.