PDA

View Full Version : Some of the future updates in regards the in-game Weapons

Manta Oyamada
May 7, 2015, 07:56 AM
12 ★ weapons will become trade-able for AQ SH Lv.80 Large Stones

Sun God ExQ Weapons will be tradable to 13 ★ Tiers

Able to trade your Bio Weapons into Falz Weapons

Able to trade your Bio Weapons into 2nd Tier Bio Weapons

12 ★ Katana Orochi Agito will become available as a rare drop for an upcoming matterboard update.

12 ★ Rod Psychowand will become available as a rare drop for an upcoming matterboard update.

by Junko

Stealthcmc1974
May 7, 2015, 08:24 AM
12 ★ Katana Orochi Agito will become available as a rare drop for an upcoming matterboard update.

WHAT?!

Ezodagrom
May 7, 2015, 08:34 AM
That was confirmed during the livestream, it's the Live weapon series (purple Bios).

I guess the anniversary shop 13*s, they're purpleish reskins of the Sun God XQ weapons after all. Nice if true...

During the livestream was shown that we have to show (not even trading) Live weapons to Zieg (think 3 of them, which ones depends on the weapon since each weapon has a different CO) to get one of the following 12*s:
Ely Sion, Lavis Blades, Yasminkov 7000V, Blitz Fender, Psycho Wand, Magical Piece, Edel Arrow and Niren Orochi.

12 ★ Rod Psychowand will become available as a rare drop for an upcoming matterboard update.
Those...I'll believe when I see them...

Ce'Nedra
May 7, 2015, 08:36 AM
I call bs on all of this till it actually is added. One should know by now nothing sega says or is data mined is definite till its in the actual game.

wefwq
May 7, 2015, 08:39 AM
12 ★ Katana Orochi Agito will become available as a rare drop for an upcoming matterboard update. Ehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
http://puu.sh/hEHgr.gif
About time.

Mattykins
May 7, 2015, 08:45 AM
What's the latent supposed to be on those 'Live' weapons, anyway? I've heard a few things, but I want to be sure before I make plans.

Ezodagrom
May 7, 2015, 08:47 AM
What's the latent supposed to be on those 'Live' weapons, anyway? I've heard a few things, but I want to be sure before I make plans.
Seems like a similar latent to the XH TD weapons, damage boost for consecutive JAs, from what was posted in the broadcast topic.
The latent does have a different name, so I guess it'll be a bigger boost than 3% per JA up to a max of 15%? (if it's really the consecutive JA boost latent)

TaigaUC
May 7, 2015, 08:52 AM
I'd like to know what's needed for the 13th anniversary night cherry blossom stuff.
I really prefer the original colors, though.

Xaelouse
May 7, 2015, 09:39 AM
Oh hey, incentive to run XQ full clears again.

Maenara
May 7, 2015, 09:46 AM
[LIST=1]

By 2nd tier, do you mean the new Live weapons? Or do you mean the green bio weapon recolor sthat were datamined a long time back, which would make for an as-of-yet unrevealed weapon set?

DrCatco
May 7, 2015, 09:56 AM
Oh hey, incentive to run XQ full clears again.

And to run SHAQs, too. Hopefully they will reduce the amount of capsules needed to run those quests...

Ezodagrom
May 7, 2015, 10:01 AM
By 2nd tier, do you mean the new Live weapons? Or do you mean the green bio weapon recolor sthat were datamined a long time back, which would make for an as-of-yet unrevealed weapon set?
It was red recolour, not green, but he probably means the live weapons. Though, Manta sometimes posts incorrect stuff (like in the first post for the latest broadcast topic), so I would take it with a grain of salt.

And to run SHAQs, too. Hopefully they will reduce the amount of capsules needed to run those quests...
It was shown in the trailer the party leader paying 40 caps (paying for the party) + 50 for increasing the risk (for a total of 90 caps), so they're not gonna reduce the capsules needed, at least not for now.

I'd like to know what's needed for the 13th anniversary night cherry blossom stuff.
I really prefer the original colors, though.
If what Manta posted is correct, then it should be this, but I really doubt it that it's just that what is needed.

Fusionxglave
May 7, 2015, 10:25 AM
didn't someone tell me this would not happen soon.

well looks like 14 stars and 15 stars shall soon be ready.

the only weapons higher than all of these shall be the 16 stars.

the damage on these weapons would have to be pretty powerful.

TaigaUC
May 7, 2015, 11:12 AM
It's probably going to be something like trade 5x 10 star XQ Weapons for a 13 star XQ weapon.

Punisher106
May 7, 2015, 11:51 AM
So no 12* Weapon passes? Thanks for dashing my hopes, Segac.

wefwq
May 7, 2015, 12:01 PM
So no 12* Weapon passes? Thanks for dashing my hopes, Segac.
There's possibility for it, but not anytime soon and even when it's get implemented most *12 already outdated anyway.

un1t27
May 7, 2015, 12:07 PM

https://d.maxfile.ro/uokcrrzejg.gif

Xaelouse
May 7, 2015, 12:16 PM
It would help if OP posted a source or something

Shadowth117
May 7, 2015, 12:25 PM
It would help if OP posted a source or something

It was probably said in an interview or during some type of stream. Manta does this stuff a fair bit, but he's been right a lot of the time.

The Falz 12* trade-ins were datamined a while ago and showed in the livestream though so this isn't as much of a shock in my opinion as it would have been months back.

LonelyGaruga
May 7, 2015, 12:46 PM
It was probably said in an interview or during some type of stream.

This is what I'm betting on as well. The trade-in process is probably more complicated than has been stated so far, but getting them as trade-ins makes a lot of sense. AQ and XQ weapons are already about trade-ins, after all, so upgrading them through trade-ins is just a logical extension.

Requiem Aeternam
May 7, 2015, 12:57 PM

I personally hope this is true. My luck is the worst with good weapon drops.

Alenoir
May 7, 2015, 01:12 PM
IIRC the Yozakura stones are from the Maximum Attack quest, not trading in the existing weapons?

Would like a source on the MB 12* drops too, sounds stupid when Ichitarou/Ichiki checked with Sega about the Live->Falz 12* thing and Sega replied with something in the meaning of wanting you to find the 12*s yourself.

LonelyGaruga
May 7, 2015, 02:25 PM
Was there confirmation that the LQ even gives stones? Sounds like what would happen is that the LQ gives stones that are used along with trading the GSD weapon to get the 13*. I didn't quite catch that the LQ was going to give stones, though it makes sense.

EvilMag
May 7, 2015, 02:32 PM
Was there confirmation that the LQ even gives stones? Sounds like what would happen is that the LQ gives stones that are used along with trading the GSD weapon to get the 13*. I didn't quite catch that the LQ was going to give stones, though it makes sense.

g-heaven was looking closely at the video of the LQ and found there is a new item there. Most likely you use to get the 13*s
http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2015/05/150507a.html

Lyrise
May 7, 2015, 02:49 PM
I just rewatched the stream (I have it timeshifted on Niconico for later consumption). For the Yozakura series, they specifically state that you need to find WEAPONS badges from the Maximum Attack LM.

For Live series/Bio recolors, you'll need to trade in large elemental stones (number is not set, they're currently looking at 15).

TaigaUC
May 7, 2015, 08:14 PM
Yeah I was just watching it (I missed the livestream) and heard that too.

final_attack
May 7, 2015, 08:21 PM
I'll just wish Yozakura Tmg's potential got the 6% attack one T^T