PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 Meseta Currency Rate Conversion

MDashK
May 9, 2015, 10:38 AM
So, the other day I was having a conversation with a friend of mine from work, and he mentioned that in World of Warcraft, there are certain "companies" that have people playing 24/7 to earn in-game money, so that they can later sell the in-game money in exchange of real-life money.

That made me have two questions in my mind, and out of curiosity, I'm posting here to know your toughts.

So, first:

1) What do you think it's the conversion rate between Meseta and real-life money?

I was thinking about something in the likes of:

2 EUR/USD or 200 YEN = 200.000 Meseta

2) Are there (or do you think there are) "companies" in PSO2 that also do this? Selling Meseta in exchange of real money?

Personally, I believe they exist. At least only one, I guess...

Let me know your toughts.

P.S.: Bear in mind that this action in-game is ILLEGAL and CAN get you banned. The thread is only about curiosity on the matter.

Maenara
May 9, 2015, 10:39 AM
It's called gold farming, and it's against the rules. Selling meseta, and buying it can both get you banned.

Sacrificial
May 9, 2015, 10:44 AM
I remember back in the day when there were a lot of RMTer's that 700 orso AC was around 5-6M (which really isnt a lot of meseta)

MDashK
May 9, 2015, 10:54 AM
It's called gold farming, and it's against the rules. Selling meseta, and buying it can both get you banned.

I know, don't worry. ;-) It's only curiosity.
Should've pointed that out in the first post I guess...

Sizustar
May 9, 2015, 11:17 AM
I know, don't worry. ;-) It's only curiosity.
Should've pointed that out in the first post I guess...

Just do a search on Yahoo Auction

Dhylec
May 9, 2015, 12:02 PM
Question answered- let's leave it at that.