Custom Frame ver.00 (4 slots)
Photon Drops (12)
Many Grinders
Stag Cutlery+

What I want:
Brightness Circle (3 or 4 slot)
Jack O'Lantern
Easter Egg
Whichever mag cell is used to make PIAN.
Power or Luck Materials

I have many more weapons, but I can't remember them all and am too lazy to look at the moment. Also, I will trade the Sealed J-Sword only for the mag cell or the brightness circle. Please do not post a reply saying that you want my items but have nothing on my want list, because I won't trade with you if you don't.

Finally, I am perfectly aware that duping is wrong and that duped weapons shouldn't be used, which is why I am trying to get rid of them. It ought to go without saying that I am looking for legit items, but if the only way I can get what I want is to get duped ones, so be it. PM me or post a reply with offers if you'd like to make them, as making trades/offers on this forum is easier than in the game because I don't have a keyboard. I will be on Antares 7 tonight (hunting easter rappies, as usual) between 8 pm eastern time and 10 pm eastern time as my HUmar Kenshin if you would like to meet me.

*I am almost positive these are duped, and am trying to get rid of them (but for a decent amount of the stuff I want).
+I can get a legit Stag Cutlery for anyone who wants a free one. Most of the 9 star weapons are free in any case, and if you need meseta feel free to ask.