PDA

View Full Version : Sziadan hacking

Lunaea
May 11, 2015, 03:56 PM
Just incase no one knows, I was in block 2 when Sziadan was there and said, "block 2 will be gone in 3, 2, 1..." then I crashed. I logged back on, block 2 was gone, went to block 4, and he was there and did the same thing. He's crashing all of the blocks, I believe.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2015, 03:59 PM
I'd rather not give credit for anything, but if i were to jump ship, it's the fact this guy still sucks air and messes with PSO2 like this.

Kiyokaze
May 11, 2015, 04:07 PM
knowing the person who did it only really helps the person who did it

sure you can report with the log possibly but they will just come back again

GHNeko
May 11, 2015, 04:08 PM
SIGHHHHHH

i dont agree with the thread; why bother give him attention lol

Lunaea
May 11, 2015, 04:11 PM
Maybe I'm being naive, but I just wanted to let people know what's up. :-?

Poyonche
May 11, 2015, 04:11 PM
Wasn't he the one who killed people in Lobby some times ago ?

GHNeko
May 11, 2015, 04:12 PM
Yeah that's fine; I feel that would have been best kept to the thread already discussing the blocks. As for creating a whole new thread about it; cant say I agree with it personally lol.

Lunaea
May 11, 2015, 04:13 PM
Well I posted in that thread, but I was ignored, lol.

Fusionxglave
May 11, 2015, 04:16 PM
okay this is exciting whom might this Sziadan be and how do I not make this person mad at me in any case I were to run into this person.

Squal_FFVIII
May 11, 2015, 04:20 PM
I can't believe this guy is still haxing sega ad sega hasn't done anything about it yet.

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 11, 2015, 04:26 PM
okay this is exciting whom might this Sziadan be and how do I not make this person mad at me in any case I were to run into this person.

You don't treat people like this as if they are to be appeased.

Sayara
May 11, 2015, 04:27 PM
I can't believe this type of thread is still posting in PSOW and PSOW hasnt done anything about it yet.

No, but in seriousness. There is no sense in publicizing someone who may or may not be doing the things as such.
Continue discussion in the other thread about dying blocks.