PDA

View Full Version : Characters are gone?

Hayden2299
May 14, 2015, 02:05 PM
I haven't played PSO2 for about 4 months and I decided to come back because my friend wanted to play with me, only to see that both of my characters are gone. I know I was on Ship 2, and I know I used the right Username/Password (I have 2 accounts). Since the time I took a break from the game to now, I've reinstalled windows but im not sure if that had anything to do with it since I thought characters were linked with Sega ID (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyone have a clue why this happened, and/or how to fix it? Cause I'd prefer not to have wasted 300+ hours.

Thanks in advance

GHNeko
May 14, 2015, 02:18 PM
Check other ships and your other accounts.

Unless you played on beta; I think they deleted beta characters; but I dont know for sure.

Hayden2299
May 14, 2015, 03:16 PM
Tried every ship and both accounts; no luck :(

edit: Also, I didn't play beta. The account was made sometime in 2014

Sizustar
May 14, 2015, 03:25 PM
Well, I don't beleive Sega delete character.
So unless you're on the wrong ship/account, it might have been hacked, and the person deleted your character.

There isn't really much option to do, you can try contacting Sega support, but I'm not sure what help that'll be.

And in the future, use the quick question and answer thread
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385&page=1851

Hayden2299
May 14, 2015, 03:38 PM
ah...well, thanks anyway

Sizustar
May 14, 2015, 05:34 PM
Have you tried making character, does it allow you to make 2 chara, or say you need to pay AC?

Totori
May 14, 2015, 11:15 PM
Can also check recent login history, see anything strange, if so, someone did something.

sol_trigger
May 15, 2015, 03:35 AM
your mom logged in then deleted your characters

Minty Kitty
May 15, 2015, 10:05 PM
your mom logged in then deleted your characters

Not funny bud. Not funny at all. How would u like it if your characters dissapeared?

Anon_Fire
May 15, 2015, 10:20 PM
Do you remember which Ship you were on?

Sizustar
May 15, 2015, 10:32 PM
Not funny bud. Not funny at all. How would u like it if your characters dissapeared?

Check your login history, check if you can create more character, etc.

Minty Kitty
May 15, 2015, 11:02 PM
Lel wrong person Sizu, im not the OP of the thread XD

Ship2Mikeh
May 16, 2015, 01:00 AM

All of my characters dissappeared cause I got banned, and I spent a good $500 on the acc, I was pretty happy really I was freed from the curse of the freemium

Minty Kitty
May 16, 2015, 02:29 AM
All of my characters dissappeared cause I got banned, and I spent a good $500 on the acc, I was pretty happy really I was freed from the curse of the freemium

I had 4 accounts dissapear instantly due to email authentication code problems. And when i tried changing my email to have the code sent. It wouldnt let me change my email due to incorrect info. Even though i KNOW the info was 100% correct cus i had it jotted down.

My main account had 1000+ hours into it and about 200$ spent on it (less then yours). the others had about 100$ each spent. with about 500 hours clocked on each.

So yea, i know how it feels to lose it all.

I lol'd at the "curse of freemiem."

Oh and just throwing this out there, im not "Rich" by any means lel. All that money was hard earned.

Chris_Chocobo
May 16, 2015, 07:07 AM
Check other ships and your other accounts.

Unless you played on beta; I think they deleted beta characters; but I dont know for sure.

Not really. My chara is from the closed beta and im still playing with him.

Hayden2299
May 16, 2015, 02:35 PM
Have you tried making character, does it allow you to make 2 chara, or say you need to pay AC? Yes, I can create characters

Can also check recent login history, see anything strange, if so, someone did something. Yep, Checked my login history and there are 3 long-ins that weren't me (3/15/15 12:44, 3/15/15 12:47, and 3/17/15 3:29). So someone logged onto my account. Never gave out my information anywhere and the username/password were pretty long, so I've no clue how someone would get it.
Should I try contacting support? I tried sometime ago, 2013 I believe and it didn't go well. The email Sega sent me said something along the lines of not being able to help me because I don't speak Japanese

Sizustar
May 16, 2015, 02:51 PM
Yes, I can create characters
Yep, Checked my login history and there are 3 long-ins that weren't me (3/15/15 12:44, 3/15/15 12:47, and 3/17/15 3:29). So someone logged onto my account. Never gave out my information anywhere and the username/password were pretty long, so I've no clue how someone would get it.
Should I try contacting support? I tried sometime ago, 2013 I believe and it didn't go well. The email Sega sent me said something along the lines of not being able to help me because I don't speak Japanese

You can send a support, but make sure it is in japanese and the worst that can happen is just them saying they can't help you.