PDA

View Full Version : Can I turn off shoe sound?

Mikasa03
May 16, 2015, 05:35 AM
I had bought Yoshino Tefla outfit lately.. I quite love that outfit but i dont like its shoe sound.. So annoying.. Any way or idea to turn off just the shoe sound? I know it sound ridiculous but maybe some file or codes can do that?

Thx

wefwq
May 16, 2015, 05:42 AM
You can't, sort of.
The only way to do it are turn SE Volume down to 0, but it'll also mute other sound effects.

Sizustar
May 16, 2015, 05:42 AM
Not really.
Maybe if you get a unpacker and repacker, unpack all the audio file, find the one that you don't like, then repack everything.

hoangsea
May 16, 2015, 06:13 AM
i hate that cos stepping sound too ...

Stickboy
May 16, 2015, 06:57 AM
the sound of ppl stepping is part of life, unless you never go out

Mikasa03
May 16, 2015, 07:14 AM
the sound of ppl stepping is part of life, unless you never go out

LOL.. just the shoe sound is annoying.. its not about i have went out or not =.=

Mikasa03
May 16, 2015, 07:15 AM
Not really.
Maybe if you get a unpacker and repacker, unpack all the audio file, find the one that you don't like, then repack everything.

HUH? how to do it? i really dont know how =((

Sizustar
May 16, 2015, 08:08 AM
HUH? how to do it? i really dont know how =((

The unpacker is called deicer, and is avialble if you look online.
Repacker, is not publicly released.

Shadowth117
May 16, 2015, 01:26 PM
The unpacker is called deicer, and is avialble if you look online.
Repacker, is not publicly released.

Jee, that's super helpful. :V

Honestly, I'm not sure why you even suggest things like that if you're just going to tell them immediately after how they won't happen.

Sizustar
May 16, 2015, 02:16 PM
Jee, that's super helpful. :V

Honestly, I'm not sure why you even suggest things like that if you're just going to tell them immediately after how they won't happen.

It's not impossible, just not probabely.

Team Aida has a repacker, and the R18 Mod maker also has a repacker, you'll have to contant either of them to see if they are willing to help.
But they most likely won't help you look through the audio file, which you'll have to do yourself.

Shadowth117
May 16, 2015, 02:49 PM
It's not impossible, just not probabely.

Team Aida has a repacker, and the R18 Mod maker also has a repacker, you'll have to contant either of them to see if they are willing to help.
But they most likely won't help you look through the audio file, which you'll have to do yourself.

I'm fairly sure "Team Aida" has not even given me the dignity of rejecting my requests in the past with similar things choosing instead to simply ignore such pleas, but that's an issue for another day.

The R18 mod as far as I can tell has had its origins lost to the ether since when it was first discovered by PSOW at the very least. The closest I recall getting to that through references to it in Google (and there really weren't that many references to the files at that time) was the npatch.ru site where the distributor claimed pretty explicitly he had no idea where he even got them.

But yeah, all ears if you actually feel like sharing info on any of that so we might actually see some interesting player created stuff come about for this game.

Sizustar
May 16, 2015, 03:01 PM
I'm fairly sure "Team Aida" has not even given me the dignity of rejecting my requests in the past with similar things choosing instead to simply ignore such pleas, but that's an issue for another day.

The R18 mod as far as I can tell has had its origins lost to the ether since when it was first discovered by PSOW at the very least. The closest I recall getting to that through references to it in Google (and there really weren't that many references to the files at that time) was the npatch.ru site where the distributor claimed pretty explicitly he had no idea where he even got them.

But yeah, all ears if you actually feel like sharing info on any of that so we might actually see some interesting player created stuff come about for this game.

Check your PM.
Sayara has strict rule on the sharing of the R18 Mod stuff, and is not allowed on PSO-World.
But it is still very much alive, and had a few small modification done to it recently.