PDA

View Full Version : Just logged in after 2 years. What do!?

lKeima
May 17, 2015, 11:59 PM
I am at a loss right now.

I got 2 characters one being a 56/45 BR/HU and another one 42/43/48/50 HU/FI/RA/GU

also just checked my shop that i had a few things on sale for from ages past and i now have 17mil.

What to do... where to start... where to begin... the game has changed so much.

Anduril
May 18, 2015, 12:12 AM
Daily Orders can now give you a 24 hour up-to-30% Tri-boost. SH(lv50+) and XH(lv70+) are a thing now. TACOs are weekly, and Klotho has some weekly XQ COs as well. Ultimate Quests are a new lv70+ mission type. There are now Challenge Quests where you start off as lv1 and barehanded. New planet and new areas for old planets. In general, run some EQs at the level that best suits you.

lKeima
May 18, 2015, 12:41 AM
is Running EQs the most optimal way of leveling up? I feel stagnate at my current level.

Stickboy
May 18, 2015, 12:43 AM
you can run with some ppl vhaq

Enforcer MKV
May 18, 2015, 12:50 AM
I'd probably start off by getting your bearings. See what you have to unlock now, ease yourself back in. Or you can just throw yourself off the edge. Whatever works for you. xD

Cortte
May 18, 2015, 01:41 AM
I'd probably start off by getting your bearings. See what you have to unlock now, ease yourself back in. Or you can just throw yourself off the edge. Whatever works for you. xD

Yeah man I agree with Enforcer here. Coming back into the game after so long can really intimidate people. Personally I would find out which classes you have leveled that you are most attached to, and start leveling that class combo. Yes for the most part leveling can feel stagnant in the 50 - 60 range. But once you unlock Super Hard you'll become best friends with the NPC Hans. He'll give you dailies that give you mass amounts of exp. Combine his order with the regular daily orders and you have the makings for some good money.

For example. The Daily Order "Defeat Bal Rodos" Gives you 250k Meseta, and 10k+ exp. Pair that with a few coast orders from Hans "A New Coast Trial" and the one to defeat Bal Rodos in SH (Forget the name). Next run over to Franka and get her quest which is to get a drop from Bal Rodos, FINALLY go to Kressida who has a coast free explore mission. All of those together net you in the area of 300k Meseta and 120k or so exp.

Once you hit SH just mix and match all the orders you can. And for another method join a team. There are daily team orders that give you 12k exp per order. Another great way of bringing in the exp.

oratank
May 18, 2015, 02:14 AM
there have one big problem for you if you don't have any friend. when you reach ultimate map nobody do nab anymore.you gonna have a hard time for finding your pa

Noblewine
May 18, 2015, 07:10 PM
Kill stuff and enjoy the combat. =0

Maenara
May 19, 2015, 12:48 AM
Log out, duh

Saffran
May 19, 2015, 06:08 AM
Just in passing, when you choose and accept the "recommended mission of today" a menu pops up and showcases all the NPCs and client orders you could do in that quest. You can pick and choose them at that time instead of running around looking for NPCs.

Z-0
May 19, 2015, 06:30 AM
You can do that for all quests. Load up a quest, and while in lobby go to Client Orders and hit the second option.