PDA

View Full Version : Famitsu (Late May) + Dengeki PS (June) scans - Better late than never edition

Lyrise
May 21, 2015, 06:30 PM
I could have posted these sooner, but forgot to, and since the current issue of Famitsu has nothing in the way of PSO2 news, I may as well backpeddle and throw in last issue's info since it's still somewhat relevant.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/FamitsuMay2815.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DengekiJune15-1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DengekiJune15-2.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.stylizedunreality.com/Images/PSO2/DengekiJune15-3.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Quick notes:

-Do all of Shiki's Client Orders and you can earn her partner card.
-LIVE series weapons are all class, just like the Bio series.
-Collect specific sets of LIVE weapons to fulfill Sieg's new client orders. Be warned though, you only get to do this once per ACCOUNT. (Just like how you have a limit of 4 of his 11* weapons and no more than that, but with greater restrictions)
-List of reward weapons for that order are: Ely Sion (sword), Lavis Blades (Twin Daggers), Niren Orochi (Dual Blades), Yasminkov 7000V (rifle), Blitz Fender (TMG), Edel Arrow (Bow), Psycho Wand ( rod), and Magical Piece (wand)

-I'm not going to translate the challenge pages or Sakai's column (which goes into his PSO1 memories) but I'll put them up for completion's sake. Most of the information has pretty much been covered throughout the various challenge mode threads. I also have the first part as well (covering m1-7), so I'll put them up if there's interest (though judging from the previous feedback, there wasn't much interest at all)

Maenara
May 21, 2015, 06:54 PM
No info on Live-series potential's values?

Alenoir
May 21, 2015, 07:00 PM
No info on Live-series potential's values?
From what I remembered during the stream, Live series seem to use existing potentials, they don't have one specific thing across the series. One of them have the Nirochi potential IIRC and another one had something else that I can't remember. May go dig up some screenshots later.

Edit: Mm yeah, seem to be JA potential upgrade. Wonder where I saw that other latent from then... Too late to timeshift for it grr.

Miles064
May 21, 2015, 07:02 PM
Cant wait to get the psycho wand! Also cant wait to see what the costs of the LIVE weps will be. Got a ton of stones I need to get rid of.

EvilMag
May 21, 2015, 07:04 PM
Live weapons have the same latent that the XH TD weapons have I believe.

Lyrise
May 21, 2015, 07:12 PM
Cant wait to get the psycho wand! Also cant wait to see what the costs of the LIVE weps will be. Got a ton of stones I need to get rid of.

I believe they mentioned they were looking at 15 large stones per weapon. Just need to know which stones for what weapons. At the end of the day, you're going to need 255 large stones total across all the AD areas.

Maenara
May 21, 2015, 07:12 PM
Live weapons have the same latent that the XH TD weapons have I believe.

I heard that they have the same latent, except with higher values(A tier 2 latent).

I believe they mentioned they were looking at 15 large stones per weapon. Just need to know which stones for what weapons. At the end of the day, you're going to need 255 large stones total across all the AD areas.

Actually, it's 45 large stones. 15 from 3 different areas each.

Miles064
May 21, 2015, 07:19 PM

Yeah saw that on bumped. Got 10 of 2 different ones so far. I just wish the sh caps dropped more often. Kind of hard to keep running them for stones solo.

BIG OLAF
May 21, 2015, 07:27 PM
I can't fathom how people are still getting enjoyment out of this stuff. It's all just white noise and a mishmash of pointless, wearisome drivel.

When is PSO2 going to get some ground-breaking, fun content? I'd really like to know; I'd love to actually have fun in this game again, instead of log in, say "ugh, god" and log out. I really, truly would.

Miles064
May 21, 2015, 07:33 PM
I can't fathom how people are still getting enjoyment out of this stuff. It's all just white noise and a mishmash of pointless, wearisome drivel.

When is PSO2 going to get some ground-breaking, fun content? I'd really like to know; I'd love to actually have fun in this game again, instead of log in, say "ugh, god" and log out. I really, truly would.

We stay for the story.

final_attack
May 21, 2015, 07:37 PM
So, I guess I should wait for LiveBow for RaBr (Don't have Southern) o-o If I have the money, of course o-o

Not much game with DualGun weapon type and not focused on PvP (or even much better, no PvP at all) :(

Zorak000
May 22, 2015, 01:28 PM
I have fun with the base battle system enough that I have played (with a few breaks now and again) since closed beta; so I got no clue what is meant by "fun" content since anything that lets me bop mobs over the head with things is fun for me

AIS missions play kinda like Armored Core to me, and I like challenge quests even though it is harder than herding cats

Macmaxi
May 22, 2015, 02:01 PM
cmode is pretty fun i don't know it really changes how the game is usually played. cant wait for other missions. That said, everything the regular game now gets is somehow really uninteresting

ShinMaruku
May 22, 2015, 02:06 PM

That will never happen. :E

ThEoRy
May 24, 2015, 03:32 PM
In the first image on the bottom, third picture from the left, how do I aquire this outfit. Anyone?

Xaeris
May 24, 2015, 03:34 PM
It'll be in the new scratch this Wednesday.

ThEoRy
May 24, 2015, 08:30 PM
How do I get it? Still new at pso2.

Xaeris
May 24, 2015, 08:35 PM
You have two options. The first, probably nonviable, option is to pay real money to buy Arks Cash and play the scratch where you'll have the chance to win the outfit from a lottery drawing. The second option that 99% of everyone who wants a certain item pursues is buying it with meseta from the player market via the visiphone once its live. If you have your heart set on black, I'd be prepared to spend at least a couple million if I were you.

ThEoRy
May 25, 2015, 07:56 PM
Welp, don't have several mil meseta so what are the odds of actually winning the lottery and how much AC does it take?

Maninbluejumpsuit
May 25, 2015, 08:08 PM
Welp, don't have several mil meseta so what are the odds of actually winning the lottery and how much AC does it take?

200AC (~2USD before service charges from webmoney sellers).

You get something every try, but I wouldn't count on getting something you actually want in one try. Anything that isn't a stupidly overpriced lobby action, hairstyles, or limited edition consumables generally isn't worth the effort of guying AC to scratch for them.