PDA

View Full Version : PC specs

PSO-Valerie :3
May 21, 2015, 08:49 PM
Anybody have the link that leads to the help of people's PCs being able to support the game? or do I just go on Tech Support for that stuff?

Aeris
May 21, 2015, 09:05 PM
I think that thread hasn't been posted in months, you can post your specs here if you likes.

May 21, 2015, 09:19 PM
Oh thank you, I would love it if you helped. See I have a friend who wants to join this game and wants to know what they need to run this game. I have played this game myself and still am, but don't have any knowledge of this stuff, but here goes my friend's specs:

Windows 8.1 64-bit
Processor: AMD A10-6700 w/Radeon HD Graphics
Package: Socket FM2 (904)
Motherboard: MSI / Model: 2AE0
Memory: 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8670D
Power Supply: 300W

So my question is, if her comp can run PSO2 perhaps on high settings being the most so she can enjoy the lighting and saturated colors in-game. I did research myself on this computer and plenty of people said that they didnt need to upgrade a graphics as they can run skyrim on high settings with no trouble.

trevorwhatever
May 21, 2015, 09:30 PM
should be fine, I run this game on the shittiest laptop ever

Sizustar
May 21, 2015, 09:33 PM
Oh thank you, I would love it if you helped. See I have a friend who wants to join this game and wants to know what they need to run this game. I have played this game myself and still am, but don't have any knowledge of this stuff, but here goes my friend's specs:

Windows 8.1 64-bit
Processor: AMD A10-6700 w/Radeon HD Graphics
Package: Socket FM2 (904)
Motherboard: MSI / Model: 2AE0
Memory: 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8670D
Power Supply: 300W

So my question is, if her comp can run PSO2 perhaps on high settings being the most so she can enjoy the lighting and saturated colors in-game. I did research myself on this computer and plenty of people said that they didnt need to upgrade a graphics as they can run skyrim on high settings with no trouble.

The game default high setting isn't that high.
Most people use Nvidia Inspector and SweetFX to go for higher setting
As your friend has a AMD GPU, they can only use SweetFX.

There is a thread dedicated for it
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205228

Aeris
May 21, 2015, 09:34 PM
Radeon HD 8670D is a integrated gpu for the desktop as part of the cpu chip.

She can play it at mostly normal settings with it, dunno about max unless she can test it in the lobby or in a mpa without getting slowdown or shuttering often at higher game settings but doesn't hurt to give it a try with all the settings turned up.

May 21, 2015, 09:37 PM
Thanks a lot Aeris, and Sizustar as I'll keep in mind about that SweetFX read it while I awaited more answers. You too trevor, thanks everyone ^w^.

Squal_FFVIII
May 21, 2015, 10:15 PM
That's an integrated GPU she will most likely have to run it at low to low/mid settings. But it should work.