PDA

View Full Version : Help sweetfx

saraishadow
May 23, 2015, 02:15 AM
Seeing how my post is basically being ignored in its respected thread............

Having a problem opening the game ever since I tried to use sweetfx. For some reason the game crashes every time I select character and try to log in, the screen goes black and I get an error from windows. Any help?

Tried disabling sweetfx, closing radeonpro completely but the problem still persists.

Saffran
May 24, 2015, 04:29 AM
To be honest, it sounds to me like a shaders problem. In the launcher graphic options, try disabling the complex shaders (well, choose simple instead of standard).

ShinMegamiSensei
May 24, 2015, 10:06 AM
I had this happen to me and I could not pinpoint a reason for it. Tried changing all sorts of visual/shader settings, resetting settings to default via the pso2 tweaker and nothing worked. So I deleted my Phantasy Star Online 2 folder in my documents (not the game installation. I mean the folder with your logs, screenshots, and configs) and it worked again. Then i just dragged over my logs and screenshots that I copied back to its place and nothing else. Worked without a problem afterwards.

If a simpler solution doesn't work, you can always try this. x3

saraishadow
May 24, 2015, 05:53 PM
The installed was basically completely bricked, had to do a clean install of the entire game. Also did the same with graphics drivers just to be safe (whql 347.88 )