PDA

View Full Version : How many GGG Trigger Parties did it take you to get a full Saiki Set?

the_importer_
May 23, 2015, 10:31 PM
I'm about to do my 5th one tomorrow morning and so far:

-6X Legs
-6X Arms
-0X Rears

And it's not like I go unprepared, we usually do it during drop boost weeks plus I go with:
-30% Daily Boost
-Premium Drink
-250% Boost
-Team Boost 9%
-Timed Ability for Rare Drop 4 in Shironia Exploration on all 3 units
-Weapon with Lucky Raise II and Temptation for Crystal Breaking.

Do I need to buy 300% Triboosts at 1000 AC a pop to change my shitty luck?

Dephinix
May 23, 2015, 10:32 PM
I did 3 MPAs to get 5 full sets.

Sinon
May 23, 2015, 10:33 PM
RNG ^^

the_importer_
May 23, 2015, 10:38 PM
I did 3 MPAs to get 5 full sets.

Wow, fuck my luck -_-

Xaeris
May 23, 2015, 10:48 PM
When I was doing them, I'd almost always complete one set per party, plus spares.

the_importer_
May 23, 2015, 10:50 PM
When I was doing them, I'd almost always complete one set per party, plus spares.

Please tell me that you're just yanking my chain.

Xaeris
May 23, 2015, 10:53 PM
Sorry, I'm for real. I have five complete Saiki sets with more legs than I know what to do with; arms are my limiting reagent. You have terrible luck. Hopefully it changes for you tomorrow.

arublast
May 23, 2015, 10:57 PM
One trigger party for one set.

Four trigger parties for three sets.

wahahaha
Only an IR to get 3 sets.
(1 pt with triggers)

the_importer_
Sorry, I'm for real. I have five complete Saiki sets with more legs than I know what to do with; arms are my limiting reagent. You have terrible luck. Hopefully it changes for you tomorrow.

Is there anything else that I can add to boost my drop rates? Is that 300% Triboost worth it?

Xaeris
May 23, 2015, 11:02 PM
I wouldn't spend the money, personally. It looks to me you're maxed out on all the drop boosts you can reasonably attain, apart from one of the free 50/100 Tri-boosts, so pray to whatever deities you acknowledge, I suppose.

the_importer_
May 23, 2015, 11:07 PM
I wouldn't spend the money, personally. It looks to me you're maxed out on all the drop boosts you can reasonably attain, apart from one of the free 50/100 Tri-boosts, so pray to whatever deities you acknowledge, I suppose.

Euh, are you saying that I can combine 250% Drop boost with a 100% Triboost?

Sinon
May 23, 2015, 11:07 PM

Yes. :-P

Maenara
May 23, 2015, 11:08 PM
It took me five before I got this spread:
6x rear
1x arm
1x leg

Xaeris
May 23, 2015, 11:14 PM

Yes. Yes, you can. Now, go forth, and drink deep of your renewed hope.

the_importer_
May 23, 2015, 11:16 PM
Yes. :-P

FUCK MY SHIT SEGA!!!!!

Why am I learning this 14 months into the game? I've played Ult Lilipa for over 140 times so far without combining 250% Drop boost with Triboosts!!!

Instead of telling me that I can feed my fucking Mag or that I spot other players on the map, why can't they tell us shit like this in the tips while warping to an area?!?!

Sinon
May 23, 2015, 11:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UdFLCmm.jpg

Tyaph
May 23, 2015, 11:54 PM
It took me two, but if I were to get two rears on my next run i'll have 3 sets.

Limbo_lag
May 23, 2015, 11:55 PM
Please tell me that you're just yanking my chain.

Don't worry man. I'm probably at around 100 runs or so (MPA's included). Only have one full set. Have too many legs to count, and one rear left over :-? That one last missing piece of the set will take forever to get XD

the_importer_
May 24, 2015, 12:06 AM
Don't worry man. I'm probably at around 100 runs or so (MPA's included). Only have one full set. Have too many legs to count, and one rear left over :-? That one last missing piece of the set will take forever to get XD

Hey I would be happy with just 1 set, I don't know why you would need more unless you have more than 1 character.

Maenara
May 24, 2015, 12:08 AM
Hey I would be happy with just 1 set, I don't know why you would need more unless you have more than 1 character.

I run all classes on my main character, so I'd love a second and third set so I can affix for R and T-atk respectively(The one I already have is affixed for S-atk).

Stickboy
May 24, 2015, 12:23 AM
ran trigger mpa earlier

it's clearly rng, 'cuz i get no leg unit at all

starwhisper
May 24, 2015, 12:29 AM
It took me 6 MPA and a lot of shironia bash during and 100%rdr and 100% rare ennemy boost week to complete my first set. I got 7 legs, 4 arms and 1 rear.

The rng of this game is complete bullshit and never rewards the player, only the devil in us. I saw the usual luckers complete their set on the first MPA and good players with skills and a lot of time invested in the game getting screwed over and over again by the RNG.

Love it or leave it but I can see why this game will never manage to break out of Japan : the fight is just too easy (the GGG melts in place in 20sec against 12 players in Super Heasy shironia) and the droprates are dumb; this is not an MMO it's a lottery.

This thread remined me how painful it was for some of us to get the saiki when it was introduced. The farm was so long, repetitive, and rng based, I felt no joy, no pride, no sense of completion when I finally got my rear unit. I was just relieved it is over.

KazukiQZ
May 24, 2015, 12:36 AM
6 GGG raid so far, and I got:

4x Rear
5x Arm
5x Leg

Booster(s) used:
30% from Daily Order boost
250% from RDR ticket
100% from Triboost
The occasional 100% rare drop boost week

No Lucky Rise set because I find this generally useless and prevent me from using the best unit set I have. No Umbla Stick.
Also no Shironia rare drop ability because I don't know how to do it and I think it's wasting my money due to temporary effect. Or I'm just lazy =w=

the_importer_
May 24, 2015, 12:45 AM
It took me 6 MPA and a lot of shironia bash during and 100%rdr and 100% rare ennemy boost week to complete my first set. I got 7 legs, 4 arms and 1 rear.

The rng of this game is complete bullshit and never rewards the player, only the devil in us. I saw the usual luckers complete their set on the first MPA and good players with skills and a lot of time invested in the game getting screwed over and over again by the RNG.

Love it or leave it but I can see why this game will never manage to break out of Japan : the fight is just too easy (the GGG melts in place in 20sec against 12 players in Super Heasy shironia) and the droprates are dumb; this is not an MMO it's a lottery.

This thread remined me how painful it was for some of us to get the saiki when it was introduced. The farm was so long, repetitive, and rng based, I felt no joy, no pride, no sense of completion when I finally got my rear unit. I was just relieved it is over.

I get the feeling that the sole purpose of Triggers were originally for GGG because unless you just want to complete all of Girad's orders, not too many boss drops that you can't buy.

Maenara
May 24, 2015, 01:02 AM
I get the feeling that the sole purpose of Triggers were originally for GGG because unless you just want to complete all of Girad's orders, not too many boss drops that you can't buy.

The only useful triggers that have ever existed were the Cassado Badool trigger, Burn Draal trigger, and GGG trigger.

the_importer_
May 24, 2015, 01:20 AM
Anyway, I went headed and bought those 300% drop boosts since I can combine them with 100% Tri-boosts. Sure it was $10, but I get 3 and they last an hour each, more than enough time.

Either way, this is the last time that I'm doing this, I've only been trying to hunt down something in the last 2 months, before this, I normally bought everything I needed. PSO2 was a fun game until I started caring about finding rares, I had my fun completing every quests and orders possible in every difficulty.

If I can't get a Saiki Rear, I'll just craft my old Midia units to Special 8 and live with only a 10PP boost instead of 25PP.

red1228
May 24, 2015, 01:23 AM
I've had four complete sets & two additional partial sets (two out of three pieces) from three Full runs (so 36 kills). Only using a 250% + the Daily Order TriBoosts. I don't really consider myself lucky though, since I cannot get a 13* or class relevant 12* to save my life.

RNG rules over us all.

FireswordRus
May 24, 2015, 02:16 AM
12 GGG party
rear 1
arm 4
leg 10

wefwq
May 24, 2015, 03:00 AM
First set > Gunne Interrupt rank + countless autist free exploration spam + 2 trigger party
Second Set > 3 trigger party + countless GGG kill from shironia EQ, and seasonal EQ

Nyansan
May 24, 2015, 03:19 AM
1st set > 2 trigger party runs (i.e 12 spawned GGGs) during the WebPanel Boost week last February.

2nd set > Around 4 party runs since the part I want (leg) absolutely doesn't want to drop ( ゚Д゚) and keeps giving me rear/arms despite having 5 or more of each

Take note this is with Boost week buffs, 30 Daily boost and 250 boost/100 triboost only. But I doubt I'd have better luck with RDR Shironia timed ability set.

Zorua
May 24, 2015, 03:33 AM
I've done 4 GGG parties and I've gotten a set every time excluding the 3rd run.

Poyonche
May 24, 2015, 03:54 AM
4, nothing at first one (we were 4)
Arm(x2) and leg at the second one
Nothing at the third one
Rear and arm at the last one.

Maenara
May 24, 2015, 04:27 AM
autist

Can you not throw that word around? Some people actually have autism. It's even more derogatory since it's bastardized, it's fairly analogous to using "n*gga" in a derogatory context.

Requiem Aeternam
May 24, 2015, 04:53 AM
Done one party so far.

4 Rear units
2 Arm units
0 Leg units

To make matters worse most of people in my MPA were talking about finding a lot of leg pieces. Yet I found none. Trying to farm more CC for another Trigger so I can try again. But I need 3 full sets which is going to be rather hard to get I think :(

Hysteria1987
May 24, 2015, 04:59 AM
Done one full trigger run (ie ~12-13 spawns) and got one complete set.

Ran a partial trigger run (ie I got myself 3 triggers and ran it with a friend, because in trying to organise a proper run I kept finding plenty of people are interested, just not right now, can you try again tomorrow?). Got me a single arm out of that.

Got 1 more GGG trigger right now, nearing a second. Won't be in time for this boost period, but next one, I'll chuck on a 300% + 100% and burn through all the triggers I get between now and then. That said, there's really only one of my characters I care about making good, the rest are just to mess around with, so I'm doing alright :P

Macmaxi
May 24, 2015, 07:34 AM
I just affixed another set, i can work around the pp, but i have done a few mpa's with over 20 triggers just to not get a single unit, similar to me with magatsu where i haven't seen a single unit drop.

Lax
May 24, 2015, 07:38 AM
Around 50 triggers for 5 sets

RadiantLegend
May 24, 2015, 09:18 AM
4-5 triggers for 2 sets. I never want to do a GGG trigger ever again.

cheapgunner
May 24, 2015, 12:51 PM
Have been in 2-3 Trig parties and only 1 full set with a rear and leg piece leftover. I need to borrow someone's luck for tonight. Have 4 charcs and need more units to drop. /o/ *criesinthecorner*

psomasterlv100
May 24, 2015, 01:46 PM
I feel you OP. Done 3 trigger parties so far with a few people bringing extra triggers, so I think I have about 40-45 total runs and only 3 rear units, and 2 arm units total. In every fucking party I've been in I only see a Saiki drop from one kill. In my first party I only saw one arm, second I got a rear on the very first kill, and last night a party I was in I got 2 rears on the very last kill. I really hope I can get some decent luck during my group this evening.

random idiot
May 24, 2015, 03:05 PM
i've done 2 trigger runs and did a million explore runs during rare boss boost and have 4 rears + 3 arms, and no legs... most of which was gotten from trigger runs.

Can you not throw that word around? Some people actually have autism. It's even more derogatory since it's bastardized, it's fairly analogous to using "n*gga" in a derogatory context.

stop being such an autist

the_importer_
May 24, 2015, 03:44 PM
Well it's official, I have the shittiest luck in this game. 5 GGG Trigger Parties today

-30% Daily Boost
-Premium Drink
-300% Rare Boost
-100% Tri-Boost
-Team Boost 9%
-Timed Ability for Rare Drop 4 in Shironia Exploration on all 3 units
-Weapon with Lucky Raise II and Temptation for Crystal Breaking

Results: 1 Arm (for a total of 7 now) and 5 Cubes -_-

I quit this rare hunting biz. Unless it's exchange for stones, rare drops can just eat my own drops and die. Maybe in the future, SEGA will either allow us to have 11* unit and 12* weapon passes or at lease have an NPC exchange shop to allow us to trade 5X 11* units for 1 that we need and 3X 12* weapons for 1 that we need.

Omi
May 24, 2015, 05:53 PM
I have done now I believe 4 full GGG Trigger MPAs (one of which someone had to leave early randomly and we only got 11 Triggers), for a total of 12+11+12+12 = 47 Black Giggles.

All of these runs did take place in 100% Rare Drop Boost weeks, and I maximized my luck as much as possible each time, except a few runs when I skipped the 100% Tribooster and nothing rare dropped 5 times inna row so I decided to use it just to maybe see/hear that "Rare Drop" notification again :-P.

I have a major case of the same issue the OP has (except I have 1 Set... need moar though), in total I have now:
10 Arm Units
10 Leg Units
1 Rear Unit (Dropped the 2nd MPA, probably on the 20th or 21st Black Giggles to complete 1 set)

So if I get 9 more Rear Units I will have 10 complete sets... dat RNG...

Thinking about it, referring to my latest Screenshot Thread post, maybe Sega is like no more anything Rear related for you anymore... hope not :-(.

Sora3100
Jun 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
2-3 and I got 3 complete sets

Kinujou
Jun 14, 2015, 10:02 AM
None, found the full set in a single run of explore while showing her the area.

nathanielzor
Jun 14, 2015, 10:23 AM
2 MPAs 5 full sets...

the_importer_
Jun 14, 2015, 10:40 AM
I really shouldn't have linked to this old topic, I revived the damn thing now and it's depressing :(

ultimafia
Jun 14, 2015, 10:43 AM
I really shouldn't have linked to this old topic, I revived the damn thing now and it's depressing :(

Hey now, atleast people got to practise their necromancy.

reaper527
Jun 14, 2015, 11:16 AM
took 4 or 5 parties from what i remember. that being said, i had 9 legs and 3 arms before i got my first rear unit.

soon, i'll be able to use my extra legs to get more rears

the_importer_
Jun 14, 2015, 11:24 PM
lol, such timing, I revived this topic by accident and now we learn that we'll be able to buy and sale 11* units :p

So many spare 11* units, wonder if we'll just be able to trade them with others? Is it possible to trade 10* units between premium users?

wefwq
Jun 14, 2015, 11:27 PM
lol, such timing, I revived this topic by accident and now we learn that we'll be able to buy and sale 11* units :p

So many spare 11* units, wonder if we'll just be able to trade them with others? Is it possible to trade 10* units between premium users?
It's not possible to trade *10 units (probably being the same for *11), however you can have your trade partner get *10 unit pass and have them to bought your stuff from your player shop.

the_importer_
Jun 14, 2015, 11:29 PM
It's not possible to trade *10 units (probably being the same for *11), however you can have your trade partner get *10 unit pass and have them to bought your stuff from your player shop.

A safe way to "trade" should be used if your goal is to get a part that your friend has that you don't and vice-versa.

SlN
Jun 14, 2015, 11:33 PM
2 runs