PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows what happened to team Nightfall on Ship 06?

the_importer_
May 25, 2015, 10:23 PM
Just logged on for the first time today, the team was renamed, we have a new team owner and our team website is gone, WTF happened? Everything was fine yesterday :(

supersai8
May 25, 2015, 11:38 PM
It's better to ask one of your teammates to see if they know anything.

the_importer_
May 25, 2015, 11:51 PM
It's better to ask one of your teammates to see if they know anything.

Ya, just got my answers, didn't really like them. Guess I'll sleep on that.

Flyergo
May 26, 2015, 04:06 AM
Just logged on for the first time today, the team was renamed, we have a new team owner and our team website is gone, WTF happened? Everything was fine yesterday :(
You probably know that a small group of people (including some Managers) recently left and formed a new team called Daybreak, which is obviously a reference to Nightfall.
They are holding grudges against Nightfall's Leader Ceilana, because they are unhappy with his leadership and wanted the team to be more "Pro"-Like.
Daybreaks members suddenly started verbally attacking Nightfall members in Nearby Chat and via Mails/Wispers. That all escalated yesterday in B-001's Nearby Chat and Ceilana decided to no longer taking any insults from them and resigned as one of the last and best leaders on Ship06.

Now why do I know all that? Because I am/was Nightfalls leader.

The website and other services like the EQ Viewer have been taken down, because I don't pay money every month for those things which everyone can use freely if the people who use them insult me on a daily base. I might consider to take them online again if Daybreak stops its Cyberwar against Nightfall.

I might also consider to lead Nightfall again, but currently I am resigning as leader because of Daybreaks Leadership against us.

landman
May 26, 2015, 04:33 AM
...resigned as one of the last and best leaders on Ship06.

Humility at its best :D

Flaoc
May 26, 2015, 04:34 AM
glad my team doesnt suffer from crazy drama like that yikes

Dephinix
May 26, 2015, 04:39 AM
That all escalated yesterday in B-001's Nearby Chat

So Ship 06 Block 1 is as toxic as ours? There more you know!

Xaelouse
May 26, 2015, 04:55 AM
How come english players on this ship still can't get their shit together. Part of the reason why I cut ties from you lot. It's just sad to see since I know you guys can be better mannered and improved together if you tried.

Flyergo
May 26, 2015, 04:57 AM
Humility at its best :D
Lol, maybe I should have rephrased that. :D
Unlike Ship2 or other ships, Ship6 only has two major stable English Teams: Aoomori's Circle and Nightfall.
Aoomori's Circle is more like private team, that only takes members they know and Nightfall is the one that takes new English players and helps them.
Both teams are friendly, nice and play together in harmony.
Ship6 had a few more good english teams in the past, but they either merged into those two or their leader resigned, mainly because of internal/external drama.
And currently Ship6 simply misses leaders which are able to do what those two teams achieved in their long history, because english players has Ship6 enough for more teams like them.

And it's just sad to see how a few players want to ruin the harmony on a fine working ship. :no:

the_importer_
May 26, 2015, 05:48 AM
You probably know that a small group of people (including some Managers) recently left and formed a new team called Daybreak, which is obviously a reference to Nightfall.
They are holding grudges against Nightfall's Leader Ceilana, because they are unhappy with his leadership and wanted the team to be more "Pro"-Like.
Daybreaks members suddenly started verbally attacking Nightfall members in Nearby Chat and via Mails/Wispers. That all escalated yesterday in B-001's Nearby Chat and Ceilana decided to no longer taking any insults from them and resigned as one of the last and best leaders on Ship06.

The website and other services like the EQ Viewer have been taken down, because I don't pay money every month for those things which everyone can use freely if the people who use them insult me on a daily base. I might consider to take them online again if Daybreak stops its Cyberwar against Nightfall.

I might also consider to lead Nightfall again, but currently I am resigning as leader because of Daybreaks Leadership against us.

Hi there,

I heard the story from the new team leader. You should have told me that other were harassing you, I would have stock and ruin most of their MPAs until they quit the game. Anyway, you and Vivi take care for now and as for me, I'll see where I stand this week.

Flyergo
May 26, 2015, 06:21 AM
I would have stock and ruin most of their MPAs until they quit the game.
This wouldn't make you any better than them. :-(
I'm pacifist and looking for a solution on howto solve this conflict they have with me.
They don't exactly tell me whats wrong and after 10 lines the insults start again currently. And I do not wish to take this to MPA/EQ level like you see it sometimes on Ship2...