PDA

View Full Version : Datamined content: Dark Falz Double, Ultimate Bird Darkers, New Falz

Maenara
May 26, 2015, 10:59 PM
enemy/en_mono_oni_common.ice
enemy/en_mono_oni_ax.ice
enemy/en_ult_bird_bat_common.ice
enemy/en_ult_bird_bat_a.ice
enemy/en_ult_bird_bat_common.ice
enemy/en_ult_bird_bat_ar.ice
enemy/en_dp_abyss_common.ice
enemy/en_dp_abyss.ice
enemy/en_bug_legion_common.ice
enemy/en_bug_legion.ice
enemy/en_ult_bird_double_head_common.ice
enemy/en_ult_bird_double_head.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_common.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_hummer.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_pole.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_rifle.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_allrare.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_blizzard_common.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_blizzard_a.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_blizzard_common.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_blizzard_rare.ice
enemy/en_char17_abm.ice
enemy/en_char17_abm_wpn_rod.ice
enemy/en_char17_abm_wpn_wand.ice
enemy/en_char17_abm_eff.ice
enemy/en_char17_abm.ice
enemy/en_abyss_dp_human_common.ice
enemy/en_abyss_dp_human.ice
enemy/en_abyss_dp_human_eff.ice
enemy/en_abyss_dp_human_common.ice
enemy/en_abyss_dp_human_uniq.ice
enemy/en_dp_toy_common.ice
enemy/en_dp_toy.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_chariot_common.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_chariot_rearguard.ice

A few notes:
•enemy/en_ult_dragon_blizzard_a.ice = Ultimate Quartz Dragon
•All dp_abyss and abyss_dp are files for an entirely new Dark Falz(Loser = bird, Double = toy, Elder = fish, Apprentice = bug).
•enemy/en_bug_legion.ice = brand new bug Darker, presumably for Mining Base Defense 4.
•enemy/en_dp_toy.ice = Dark Falz Double

LonelyGaruga
May 26, 2015, 11:08 PM
enemy/en_char17_abm.ice

abm = Abyss Matoi. The EC for fighting brainwashed ARKS in EP2 Chapter 5 was also called Abyss, too.

Rakurai
May 26, 2015, 11:15 PM
Maybe Persona has a proper Falz form they've been neglecting to show off all this time?

cheapgunner
May 26, 2015, 11:19 PM
A new Dark Falz sounds nice. And a Ultimate Quarz Dragon has me kinda grinning. ._.b

Maenara
May 26, 2015, 11:35 PM
Oddly, it seems we're getting a Dark Falz Abyss straight away, as well, provided the file naming method is the same.

LonelyGaruga
May 26, 2015, 11:45 PM
Might as well sort things out too.

Kuronia:

enemy/en_mono_oni_ax.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_hummer.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_pole.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_rifle.ice
enemy/en_mono_skull_allrare.ice

Third variation of the oni enemies, and three variations of the skull guys shown in the Kuronia trailer. The one shown was rifle variant. Hummer beats me (music instrument? definitely not the car), pole probably uses a staff or something. They share a rare enemy, presumably it either has a new weapon or uses a weapon from one of the three variants. Probably doesn't use all three at once, that'd be silly.

Ultimate Birds:

enemy/en_ult_bird_bat_a.ice (Lanz Verada)
enemy/en_ult_bird_bat_ar.ice (rare)
enemy/en_ult_bird_double_head.ice (Luda Sorcerer)

Well this is predictable. Ultimate Lanz Verada gonna suplex some ARKS for a OHKO.

Dark Falzes:

enemy/en_dp_abyss.ice
enemy/en_char17_abm.ice
enemy/en_char17_abm_eff.ice
enemy/en_dp_toy.ice

What I find interesting here is that Abyss has its standard, Hunar equivalent, AND Dark Falz form put in at the same time. It also seems to have two Hunar equivalent forms. I didn't quote that because they're named the same so it'd look redundant.

Ultimate Dragons:

enemy/en_ult_dragon_blizzard_a.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_blizzard_rare.ice
enemy/en_ult_dragon_chariot_rearguard.ice

Ultimate Quartz Dragon alongside Dragon Ex huh? Wonder if Tranmizer will be ported over as a mid-boss, since no mid-bosses have been datamined yet. Sol Dirandal will get an Ultimate form, looks like Dirandal are getting left out. Ultimate Sol Dirandal will probably be a combination of the two.

Skyly
May 26, 2015, 11:56 PM
All I see is .ice. Can I assume all of these enemies will be weak to fire?

LonelyGaruga
May 26, 2015, 11:57 PM
That's a file extension.

Skyly
May 26, 2015, 11:59 PM
That's a file extension.

Yah, I knew that. I was just over thinking and thought it related to element of the enemy.

Maenara
May 27, 2015, 12:13 AM
Ultimate Quartz Dragon alongside Dragon Ex huh? Wonder if Tranmizer will be ported over as a mid-boss, since no mid-bosses have been datamined yet. Sol Dirandal will get an Ultimate form, looks like Dirandal are getting left out. Ultimate Sol Dirandal will probably be a combination of the two.

While rooting around, I found this:

UltDragonTransform [ enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_common.ice,enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_a.ice,enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_eff.ice  enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_a.ice  UltDragonTranCommon  UltDragonTran  UltDragonTransformRare \ enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_common.ice,enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_ar.ice,enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_eff.ice  enemy/en_ult_dra_tran_ar.ice  UltDragonTranRare

But I wasn't sure, because it wasn't in the same place as the rest of ultimate Amduscia, and it doesn't follow the naming scheme for Tranmizer.

LonelyGaruga
May 27, 2015, 12:30 AM
Yeah that's Tranmizer all right. Tranmizer is TransformMecha. It is a little strange that it suffered a name alteration, but so did mecha Banthers (one being blade and the other being buster), so it will probably have significant differences from the regular Tranmizer. This actually establishes name changes as normal since Diabo is now the exception.

Kondibon
May 27, 2015, 12:49 AM
so it will probably have significant differences from the regular Tranmizer. I think what would have to be the case if they're turning a transforming robot into a dragon.

Maenara
May 27, 2015, 01:03 AM
Ultimate Amduscia is weak to lightning, considering that bird darkers are there.

Kondibon
May 27, 2015, 01:05 AM
Ultimate Amduscia is weak to lightning, considering that bird darkers are there.I'm having trouble following this...

Maenara
May 27, 2015, 01:08 AM
I'm having trouble following this...

All ultimate areas take the elemental weakness of the boss they take from another planet. In addition, the Darkers they have never share an elemental weakness. The previous possibilities were wind or lightning, but now Ultimate Amduscia is confirmed to have ultimate Mizer and bird darkers.

Xaeris
May 27, 2015, 01:11 AM
So far, all the ultimate darkers have retained the weaknesses of their original versions: bug darkers are weak to fire, and aquatic darkers are weak to lightning, so, bird darkers should be weak to wind. The darkers and the dragons are unlikely to share a weakness, so wind is out for the dragons. We've already seen fire and ice in other areas, so those are out too. Ultimate Amdu will probably have some F. Cont and/or Sanctum reskins which won't be weak to darkness again, so that's out. So, that leaves lightning.

That's how I figure it, anyway. lol, Forces have had it really nice, haven't they? With this last zone, they'll actually get to deal damage with Zondeel on top of using it as a roomba.

Kondibon
May 27, 2015, 01:12 AM
All ultimate areas take the elemental weakness of the boss they take from another planet. In addition, the Darkers they have never share an elemental weakness. The previous possibilities were wind or lightning, but now Ultimate Amduscia is confirmed to have ultimate Mizer and bird darkers.Ok, I thought I was missing something, that makes sense.

LonelyGaruga
May 27, 2015, 01:21 AM
The darkers never sharing a weakness doesn't mean much considering they're just going in order of introduction. I'd say wind is still an option since the Ultimate areas also (possibly by coincidence) always have the weakness element of the opposing element they use (which would be wind for lightning).

If Ultimate dragons aren't weak to wind, then it's extremely unlikely any Ultimate area will be weak to wind, which seems...questionable, as a design choice. I also don't think it's all that probable that an area has mobs altered because of a ported boss, and more likely that the boss is chosen because it matches the element that was selected for the area. I would also like to point out that although Tranmizer is weak to lightning, its only SE vulnerability is Mirage. So I think there's plenty of evidence to support a wind weakness for Ultimate dragonkin. The bird darkers being present are only present because they're the third darker group introduced, their weakness is of negligible importance.

Ultimate darkers are practically an afterthought anyway, there are so few of them and they appear so infrequently.

Saagonsa
May 27, 2015, 01:32 AM
That's how I figure it, anyway. lol, Forces have had it really nice, haven't they? With this last zone, they'll actually get to deal damage with Zondeel on top of using it as a roomba.

It actually might be a bit of a problem since detonating zondeel ends its suction effect, so you can't both zondeel a bunch of enemies and hit them with a lightning tech at the same time without them dispersing.

Not that bad but not the best either.

... the Ultimate areas also (possibly by coincidence) always have the weakness element of the opposing element they use (which would be wind for lightning).

Wait, which ultimate mechs use ice?

LonelyGaruga
May 27, 2015, 01:42 AM
They're ice in the same sense that Forest mobs are wind. Well, they're more closely tied, but it's still loose. Things like the Banthers and Granz activating cooling systems to recover from Burn, or Blade Dingel's icy blue beam swords.

More (normal) mechs use fire than lightning, and there aren't any Kuronians that use dark element, so this isn't an unusual case. Most of the time, only a couple enemies in an entire category will use any elemental attacks that match their element. Vol Dragon is the only VC dragonkin with fire attacks, for example (which means more mechs use fire than dragons lol).

Kondibon
May 27, 2015, 01:57 AM
They're ice in the same sense that Forest mobs are wind. Well, they're more closely tied, but it's still loose. Things like the Banthers and Granz activating cooling systems to recover from Burn, or Blade Dingel's icy blue beam swords.

More (normal) mechs use fire than lightning, and there aren't any Kuronians that use dark element, so this isn't an unusual case. Most of the time, only a couple enemies in an entire category will use any elemental attacks that match their element. Vol Dragon is the only VC dragonkin with fire attacks, for example (which means more mechs use fire than dragons lol).Honestly, I don't think there's any consistent correlation between what elements an enemy is weak to and what elements they use. There are a lot of cases of the attacks they use being the opposite in theme or damage type to the element they're weak to, but then you also have stuff like forest natives being weak to wind for some reason, costal mobs being weak to two elements that oppose each other while using neither for the most part, or the fact that a lot of mechs use electric themed attacks despite it being their weakness.

Tranmiser also has a cooling system it uses after some of it's attacks, and Vardha's lasers are a similar icey blue. I don't think either of those things mean the ultimate lilipa mechs are ice themed.

EDIT: I guess what I'm trying to say is that just because an enemy is weak to something doesn't mean it automatically represents the opposite element, even if that's done enough to be notable. None of the Kuronians are light themed either.

Perfect Chaos
May 27, 2015, 02:08 AM
As much as I'd want Ultimate Amduscia to be weak to Wind, since Wind needs some love, I'm willing to bet that Lightning will be the weakness for that. If anything, it just seems to me like they are using the three classic elements of PSO.

Poyonche
May 27, 2015, 03:04 AM
It would be cool if any of the operator files has Dark Falz's speech for [Double] or some informations about [Abyss]. (guess we gonna call it like that)

Maybe Henrietta's fight to stop release of a Profound Darkness fragment's speech could be used for [Abyss]

Azure Falcon
May 27, 2015, 03:38 AM
Abyss Matoi (I'm assuming mind controlled as opposed to her actually becoming a Falz) and a Dark Falz Abyss all at once? Sounds almost like we've got another Day of Resurrection style chapter upcoming, I suppose we are due for another big EQ but it feels like Episode 3 has barely got anywhere.

Ryu Soma
May 27, 2015, 08:55 AM
What's the actual process for datamining this content?
Where does it come from? Someone at Sega leaking file names before they get compiled or archived or whatever into the files we actually have on our pcs?

Ezodagrom
May 27, 2015, 09:01 AM
What's the actual process for datamining this content?
Where does it come from? Someone at Sega leaking file names before they get compiled or archived or whatever into the files we actually have on our pcs?
People extract the files from the archives in the client.

LonelyGaruga
May 27, 2015, 09:11 AM
Honestly, I don't think there's any consistent correlation between what elements an enemy is weak to and what elements they use.

I was only saying that's the case for Ultimate enemies. I even said Kuronians were dark in the post you quoted, but oh well.

Anyway, that stuff doesn't quite fit. Tranmizer's cooling method is a little different (it's closer to releasing heat from overheating itself instead of a cooling system activating), and Vardha actually has different colors for its lasers. The Ultimate mechs actually catch on fire and activate a cooling system to put out the fire in response. Doesn't hurt that Snow pair is the ported boss, like Vol Dragon for Naberius.

Best way to put how Ultimate mechs are designed that I can think of is that they're made of steel or a similar metal (cold to the touch, so ice, low melting point or apparently flammable so weak to fire). Every enemy grouping has at least a loose connection to an element (this is especially clear with PSO2es since it links every card to an element).

Darkers: Dark
Forest Natives: Wind
Tundra Natives: Ice
VC Dragons: Fire
FC/Sanctum Dragons: Light
Chrome Dragon: Dark
Mechs: Lightning
Oceanids: Ice
Kuronians (so far): Dark
Ultimate Natives: Fire
Ultimate Mechs: Ice

Naturally, the weakness varies, but so far we have a 2/2 of Ultimate enemies being weak to their opposite element. We also have a 2/2 of Ultimate enemies having a matching weakness from their ported boss. Going off the reasons listed prior, I think it's perfectly reasonable to think that Ultimate dragons can be weak to wind. But I wouldn't say that's 100% going to be it since lightning has enough reasoning to be sustained as well, but between the two I think wind has more going for it.

Kondibon
May 27, 2015, 09:59 AM
I was only saying that's the case for Ultimate enemies. I even said Kuronians were dark in the post you quoted, but oh well.

Fair enough. I still feel the idea of an ice theme for ultimate mechs is kinda pushing it, but it's not like I disagree with the possibility of ultimate dragons being weak to wind because of that.

Meteor Weapon
May 27, 2015, 10:06 AM
Ultimate Lilipa was never ice like and never had any ice attacks/status ailment afaik.

Naoya Kiriyama
May 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
Best way to put how Ultimate mechs are designed that I can think of is that they're made of steel or a similar metal (cold to the touch, so ice, low melting point or apparently flammable so weak to fire). Every enemy grouping has at least a loose connection to an element (this is especially clear with PSO2es since it links every card to an element).
Don't try to search for logic about enemies in this game. If there was some kind of logic, why are Fish darkers in the floating continent and bird darkers in the coast and underwater planet?

Shinamori
May 27, 2015, 10:45 AM
Don't try to search for logic about enemies in this game. If there was some kind of logic, why are Fish darkers in the floating continent and bird darkers in the coast and underwater planet?

The bird darkers wad there because..
[SPOILER-BOX]That's where Luther's secert research facility was.[/SPOILER-BOX]

LonelyGaruga
May 27, 2015, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Lilipa was never ice like and never had any ice attacks/status ailment afaik.

And Forest mobs never involved wind in any of their attacks, but the closest fit to them is wind and PSO2es categorizes them as wind element. I never said the enemies used ice. They don't have to in order to be ice enemies. I've been saying it's an extremely loose connection that essentially only goes by aesthetic. I don't see how hard that is to miss.

Darkers get introduced as the story goes on. Tundra/Continent both have fish darkers because around Tundra is when the story starts building up for Elder showing up. Tunnels doesn't have any fish darkers because Lilipa is primarily infested with insect darkers. Bird darkers show up in Quarry instead of insects because Sega put Blu Ringahda as the boss there (which also shows up in story mode there).

Basically, Sega puts darkers wherever it's most convenient to have them. Which is logical in its own way.

Maenara
May 27, 2015, 08:17 PM
I also found a few unreleased toy darkers, but they were scattered around other files. I might dig them up if people care.

LonelyGaruga
May 27, 2015, 08:38 PM
Yes pls. That goes for pretty much anything unreleased you could find if not a hassle.

Maenara
May 27, 2015, 10:04 PM
enemy/en_toy_box_nitro.ice

For comparison, we already have ToyBoxMissile and ToyBoxBite.

enemy/en_toy_crazybear_b.ice

This one was called CrazyRabbit. Bonta Bearahda is CrazyBear and crazybear_a, so presumably this one is just a different bunnified version.

LonelyGaruga
May 27, 2015, 10:34 PM
box_nitro is probably the bomb thing that was shown in the trailer. Its body structure was nearly identical, but bomb shaped instead of being a box. CrazyRabbit is entirely new though. A bearserker rabbit seems odd considering how tame actual rabbits are though, even if a toy. Rabies? Watership Down reference? It would be appropriate for Double...

Maenara
May 28, 2015, 12:45 AM
I think the weirdest thing about dragonmizer is the fact that its file was in the list among ultimate lillipa mobs, while other ultimate amduscia mobs appear later.

Ryu Soma
May 28, 2015, 04:54 AM
People extract the files from the archives in the client.
Ah, thanks.

Poyonche
May 28, 2015, 06:11 AM
Was there new datamined quest files ?

Maenara
May 28, 2015, 07:24 AM
Was there new datamined quest files ?

I don't know which file to look in for quests.

Poyonche
May 30, 2015, 03:31 PM
So went on psumods, and as the "new" thing weren't added, I'll just copy paste it here, though it may not be very interesting outside of the CM thing :

Generally speaking, you don't look for quests. The only real evidence of their existence or nonexistence is in the translation files.

As of right now, the following things exist:
Emergency quest: "*** ***". Two areas (with unique names), defeat conditions time limit or party wipe vs boss, has navigator chatter upon start. Quest objective text: "Defeat Dark Falz Loser!"
Emergency quest: "*** **** ***". No other information.
Limited quest: "3*q**". Goal is collecting 1500 quest points. Think this one's been announced...
Limited quest: "**********". Has navigator chatter on start. Objective: "Defeat the culprit behind the accident!" (may be Gal Gryphon quest, may be any number of other things)
Challenge quest: "C2". Areas are labeled 1 Tundra, 2 Tunnels, 3 Skyscape, 4 Tundra, 5 Tunnels, 6 Forest, 7 Caves, 8 Desert, 9 Forest, 10 Caves, 11 Forest, 12 Caves, 13 Desert, 14 Forest, 15 Caves, 16 Forest, 17 Caves, 18 Desert, 19 Forest, 20 Caves. Note that everything past mission 5 matches the first challenge quest.
Emergency quest: "Mining Base Defense". Just reminding you that this exists; it has all the navigator messages from Base Defense: Despair, who knows exactly what they're planning with this.

(this is what i am thinking)
1) We got a buffed Elder, so maybe we will get a buffed Loser/Luther ?
2) Pretty sure it is about Double or the new Dark Falz Abyss.
3) Darker Den LQ
4) Everything is already said.
5) Just imagine, all those CMiles if you reach Mission 20. Or they just put that for fun. :c
6) Maybe an incoming Base Defense : Hope or something like that ? Keep in mind that the EQ notifications is something in the line of "Going from Invasion to Intrusion or Invasion to Despair". If it has the same Melitta's (why it is still her, put Henrietta instead pls) messages, say hello to :
-Darker Turrets
-Aircraft
-Walls
-Extreme Danger which includes her famous "Powerful ennemies" known as Falz Arm and Falz Hunar. In a new TD, it may be Apos Doritos and Falz Angel

LonelyGaruga
May 30, 2015, 03:37 PM
That stuff was already posted in another thread. It isn't new.

Poyonche
May 30, 2015, 03:41 PM
Oh nvm then.

Sorry for the useless bump.