PDA

View Full Version : Crash in Marathon Training: Naberius (Hard) same spot every time

Skaikat
May 28, 2015, 01:13 PM
I seem to be able to run the Naberius marathon on Normal just fine, but on Hard, in the second snowy area, when I take the right path at the beginning. I get to the first bend and it crashes out every time without fail. I would supply screenshots, however I'm new to the forum and cannot. I don't get an error from PSO or anything, the program just completely crashes and I get the "Windows is checking etc." bs. Does anyone have any info on this or a possible fix? I already did a file check and it isn't catching anything missing. It might also be good to note that I used to play the game with no problems with this mission a year or two ago and just got back into it.

ShinKai
May 28, 2015, 02:59 PM
Are you using the tweaker? If you are, are you running the story patch?

The story patch used to do weird things to my game a while ago, so maybe try taking that patch off and see? I could still use the main english patch, so it wasn't all of them.

Skaikat
May 29, 2015, 12:00 AM
That might be it. good idea. I'll give that a try and edit with an update in a little bit.

EDIT: Didn't work :/ Tried even running it with a buddy of mine, so I wasn't in the area, but he said as soon as the yeti enemies jumped out was when I crashed. so it has something to do with them. probably gonna try a fresh install to fix it.