PDA

View Full Version : Returning to PSO2 after a long time.

firezero10
May 30, 2015, 09:30 AM
Suddenly thought of playing PSO2 again after a long time. The game seems totally changed. B20 is not as packed as it used to be and I am not sure what quest should I be doing now. Previously, I only did TACOs and EQ, which is kind of unpopular now(from the 15 mins I was in game just now). BR/HU(62/43) here. Heard that BR is nerfed.....

Seems like 10* equips is more common now????

Any tips for now???

ZynischQ
May 30, 2015, 09:39 AM
B20 is not as packed as it used to be

Ahahahah I'm sorry but ahahahahahahahaha.

Ahem.

The game isn't really all that different, EQs are still popular and considered the best way to level, TACOs are still fastest way to get meseta.

Yeah 10*s are much more common, to the point where most of the time if you get one you immediately trade it in for an excube.
10*-11*s are considering mid-game or so now.

Edje
May 30, 2015, 09:54 AM
Also daylies quest are now more popular, they give decent good money

firezero10
May 30, 2015, 06:18 PM
Any teams to recommend??

starwind75043
May 30, 2015, 06:34 PM
B1 is the the new b20 go there if your looking for teams

Evangelion X.XX
May 30, 2015, 07:24 PM
Nowadays people are primarily spamming Ultimate Lilipa for 13* weapons or doing Advanced Quests for proxyenes/stones so they can trade them for 12* weapons at the Stone Shop (And then for 12*'s from Zieg). And of course, people do their Daily CO's, and their Weekly Extreme Quests/Klotho CO's for Meseta.

EQ's are still kinda popular I guess albeit kinda boring now; However, I will say that you should run Magatsu EQ for tons of 10* weapon-drops so you can trade them in for loads of Ex-Cubes.

InvertedWyvern
May 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
Remember, if you're not force, you're not DPS.
jk.

Br is still good, but I always liked it more of a subclass. As for tips...
-13* Weapons are obviously the endgame, Keep in mind that some ideal weapons are preferred over the Anga weapons (ex. Rifle). Ideal has a POT doing more damage to bosses, but Ares is better all round.
-Zieg has a lot of cool stuff, his unit set is fairly easy to get with nice stats (though there are better).
-Buy cosmetics because they do more damage than gear.