PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2 keeps crashing when I select a character

Achelousaurus
Jun 2, 2015, 01:24 PM
I've been playing for over a year. And I had a few crashes of course but nothing special.
Yesterday I was online for hours, when I suddenly crashed inside the campship.
Afterwards I haven't been able to select a character again.
I have updated my graphics card driver (nvidia Geforce gtx 760) and I even removed pso2 from my pc, including registry entries, and then reinstalled it.

But the problem remains!
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium, story patch was not installed.

Any idea how to fix this?

red1228
Jun 2, 2015, 05:59 PM
I've been playing for over a year. And I had a few crashes of course but nothing special.
Yesterday I was online for hours, when I suddenly crashed inside the campship.
Afterwards I haven't been able to select a character again.
I have updated my graphics card driver (nvidia Geforce gtx 760) and I even removed pso2 from my pc, including registry entries, and then reinstalled it.

But the problem remains!
I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium, story patch was not installed.

Any idea how to fix this?

Where are your Sega/PSO2 files located? I was having this exact problem a little while ago & re-installation wasn't fixing it... until I stopped putting everything in the Program Files(x86) folder. Game started working again once I moved everything to its own folder outside

saraishadow
Jun 2, 2015, 09:27 PM
Probably did something to brick your install, happened to me the other week, only solution that worked for me was a clean install off the game :/ and as the previous post said not in /Program Files(x86)

wefwq
Jun 2, 2015, 10:01 PM
Perform datacheck using JP launcher or make sure that your GPU still working correctly.
Alternatively try running the game with shaders turned off.