PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 I NEED HELP!!

Amenious
Jun 2, 2015, 03:17 PM
I forgot my password and i need help getting it back. I don't know where else to go. I know my sega and game id and the email associated to the game i used to sign up on the vita(started as a vita player) and now i have pso2 for pc and i dont know how to log in. I really need any help, any direction you point me in is fine. Please.. Something like the actual password requirement from two years ago when i signed up would help.. I made my account at the vita release. Thank you. u.u

Sizustar
Jun 2, 2015, 03:27 PM
https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEMPassResetStart.php?product_name=sega&return_url=/profile_oem/OEMLogin.php?product_name=sega

Amenious
Jun 2, 2015, 04:23 PM
Where it says Contact Email Address at the bottom, is it the email used to create the sega id? Or an email i'll use to be contacted? (i really hope its not the one used to sign up cause i dont know it either """") Also, how many times can i try to guess my password before i get banned or something

Rain Walker
Jun 3, 2015, 03:04 AM
I tried using a different email to see if it works, nope, so it'll be the email used to create your SEGA ID. Not sure how many times you can try to guess your password but i'd not do that if i were you. o3o

Shinamori
Jun 3, 2015, 03:11 AM
Where it says Contact Email Address at the bottom, is it the email used to create the sega id? Or an email i'll use to be contacted? (i really hope its not the one used to sign up cause i dont know it either """") Also, how many times can i try to guess my password before i get banned or something

But, you said you knew the one you signed up with...?