PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft defense??

Squal_FFVIII
Jun 4, 2015, 12:07 AM
Is there an easy way to complete this? I need it for the bingo. I been hunting this for about 2 weeks and I haven't had any luck. It's the last bingo I need to complete the bingo card.

yoshiblue
Jun 4, 2015, 12:11 AM
For air defense, I normally do an AQ.

Bilbo McBaggins
Jun 4, 2015, 12:17 AM
It shows up a lot in the rain EQ, and urban EQs. But outside of those and AQs which was just mentioned, I've seen it in the last block of Polluter Destruction.

Rakurai
Jun 4, 2015, 01:09 AM
The second Desert ARKS quest has a decent chance of the ET occurring in the first area.

TheszNuts
Jun 4, 2015, 02:18 AM
Also at least 2 scripted instances in story mode.

Flaoc
Jun 4, 2015, 03:06 AM
just spam forest vhaq and it should appear in time

Rakurai
Jun 4, 2015, 05:59 AM
Also at least 2 scripted instances in story mode.

Forgot that the final episode 2 story quest has a scripted one.

Squal_FFVIII
Jun 7, 2015, 08:05 PM
Which story quest has one? I just finished the last EP2 story quest and it was just a big waste of time since there wasn't an aricraft defence :(

Xaeris
Jun 7, 2015, 08:16 PM
I forget which mission exactly, but there's an Airship Defense trial in the one where you have to retake the Themis from the Darkers; the one that takes place in Urban, basically.

TheszNuts
Jun 8, 2015, 12:13 AM
Both urban based missions have the code.

Squal_FFVIII
Jun 8, 2015, 05:35 PM
You guys are killing me here. First one of you says that the "last" EP2 story quest has the code I do the whole thing and it sends up being a waste of time since it doesn't have it. Now I do the story quest that takes place in the urban part and it doesn't have it either.

Judging by the way people are in this forum i'm going to assume that people are just trolling now?

Anduril
Jun 8, 2015, 05:49 PM
You guys are killing me here. First one of you says that the "last" EP2 story quest has the code I do the whole thing and it sends up being a waste of time since it doesn't have it. Now I do the story quest that takes place in the urban part and it doesn't have it either.

Judging by the way people are in this forum i'm going to assume that people are just trolling now?
If I recall correctly, it's in the alternate path of Ep.1 Ch.7 that allows you to save Ulk, where Xiao takes control of your Support Partner.

EDIT: Nevermind, found a video of that one, a ship just crashes in a cutscene; that's what I was remembering.
It does happen in Ep.1 Chapter 7, though, when you are on the initial path with Shiina.

Saagonsa
Jun 8, 2015, 05:58 PM
If I recall correctly, it's in the alternate path of Ep.1 Ch.7 that allows you to save Ulk, where Xiao takes control of your Support Partner.

I played that quest recently and the ecode isn't in that one. I do believe it's in "The First Farewell" though

Xaeris
Jun 8, 2015, 06:20 PM

No one is trolling.

I went to confirm it just now and I think I understand what happened. The story mission I was talking about is Darker Storm. Airship Defense appears in the Episode 1 fork while I guess you ended up doing the Episode 2 fork. You can do the Episode 1 fork by selecting the first option that appears when you jump out of the campship.