PDA

View Full Version : Trying to recreate kotomi chan from clannad

Spectal
Jun 9, 2015, 01:05 AM
Hi guys, so I want to try to recreate Ichinose Kotomi from the Clannad series. May i know the best hair accessories(to match her hair ornaments), hairstyles, and light brown coloured school uniform? (if there is none, I don't mind her dresses too, like the 1 she wears when she's out, or with tomoya) Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a link for reference. clannad.wikia.com/wiki/Kotomi_Ichinose

Dephinix
Jun 9, 2015, 01:24 AM
Just curious, but why her, lol?

Stickboy
Jun 9, 2015, 02:17 AM
pls dun maek oversized eyes

ranrii
Jun 9, 2015, 04:16 AM
You might not know of the existence of Cirnopedia. You could browse through the list of accessories and costumes to help you make your decision.

Spectal
Jun 9, 2015, 05:22 AM
I have gone through cirnopedia, but most of the school uniforms doesn't have light brown colours and the special outfits are not recolourable. Will try her purple dress now. Anyone who do not intend to give suggestions/contribute to the thread can get out of my thread

Dephinix
Jun 9, 2015, 05:43 AM
Would this work for the outfit? It's too late for me to double check, sorry, ; ;

穂群原学園女子制服

Mildora
Jun 9, 2015, 06:02 AM
Kotomi is indeed a beauty.

Only thing I can really suggest you would be "Star Coast Academy F" which is pretty much the ARKS Blazer F but recolorable! only downside is the price is retarded :'D but yeah, even then the Star Coast Academy/ARKS Blazers skirt is still too short to be considered worthy school girl uniform in my opinion.

Here's the Star Coast Academy Uniform and all colored blazers for color reference or an idea of what you'd be buying

星濱学園女子制服
Star Coast Academy F Uniform
(Caution - totally not worth)

アークスブレザーF
ARKS Blazer F

アークスブレザーF冬
ARKS Blazer F Winter

アークスブレザーF桜
ARKS Blazer F Sakura

アークスブレザーF空
ARKS Blazer F Sky

アークスブレザーF影
ARKS Blazer F Shadow

アークスブレザーF紅
ARKS Blazer F Crimson

アークスブレザーF玄
ARKS Blazer F Mystery

アークスブレザーF海
ARKS Blazer F Sea

アークスブレザーF雪
ARKS Blazer F Snow

Spectal
Jun 9, 2015, 06:27 AM
Would this work for the outfit? It's too late for me to double check, sorry, ; ;

穂群原学園女子制服

Ah thanks for the suggestion, but i guess i will go for her yukata version. sega needs to add more sailor suit, and brown blazers uniform :(

Spectal
Jun 9, 2015, 06:34 AM

穂群原学園女子制服

Ah thanks for the suggestion, but i guess i will go for her yukata version in ep16 of after story. sega needs to add more sailor suit, and brown blazers uniform :(

Argh i hate slow internet, made me duplicate my posts

Spectal
Jun 9, 2015, 06:43 AM
Kotomi is indeed a beauty.

Only thing I can really suggest you would be "Star Coast Academy F" which is pretty much the ARKS Blazer F but recolorable! only downside is the price is retarded :'D but yeah, even then the Star Coast Academy/ARKS Blazers skirt is still too short to be considered worthy school girl uniform in my opinion.

Here's the Star Coast Academy Uniform and all colored blazers for color reference or an idea of what you'd be buying

星濱学園女子制服
Star Coast Academy F Uniform
(Caution - totally not worth)

アークスブレザーF
ARKS Blazer F

アークスブレザーF冬
ARKS Blazer F Winter

アークスブレザーF桜
ARKS Blazer F Sakura

アークスブレザーF空
ARKS Blazer F Sky

アークスブレザーF影
ARKS Blazer F Shadow

アークスブレザーF紅
ARKS Blazer F Crimson

アークスブレザーF玄
ARKS Blazer F Mystery

アークスブレザーF海
ARKS Blazer F Sea

アークスブレザーF雪
ARKS Blazer F Snow

Hmm i actually considered star coast before, but yeah the price.... ARKS Blazers doesn't have brown colour though :( i guess i will go for her yukata in ep16 of after story. Too bad there isn't panis repca shadow/night and blue skirt nostalgic uniform :( Only if student S repca doesn't have all those "combat gears" (i know it's from a fighting rpg game)