PDA

View Full Version : Need help for getting 5 slots for my equipment

the_importer_
Jun 9, 2015, 09:39 PM
Following my 10★ Tech Weapon Crafting topic in the Quick Question section, I started crunching the numbers on how adding enough DEX without loosing any power I already had (I made it clear that this was out of the question). What I came up was easy, add an extra slot to my units.

My current equipment is as follow:

Weapon:
Stamina IV
Spirita IV
Technique IV
Spirita Boost
Gunne Soul

Units:
Crafted Midia Set Special Lv8: PP +30
Set Bonus: T-Attack +90, PP +10
Stamina IV
Spirita IV
Technique IV
Stamina Boost

Current Total Boost from Equipement:

T-Attack +230
HP +420
PP + 65

I had a Brisa set in my bank for a while now, in fact, I'm one rear away from having 2. Before the maintenance earlier today, I crafted each parts to Lv7, ran out of cash to make them Special Lv8, gonna need to scratch and sale this weekend.

With the set effects of a crafted Brisa (PP +35, HP +80, T-Attack +70, DEX +50) and having 5 slots on my units and weapons, I plan to have something like this:

T-Attack +330 (gain 100)
HP +400 (loose 20, no big deal)
PP + 71 (gain 6)
DEX +170

The special abilities would consist of the usual trio: Stamina IV, Spirita IV, Technique IV and the new comers would be Rappy Soul and Ragne Soul. Knowing that having a soul in the target weapon or unit counts as the 3rd material (indicated in red), this is the plan I've made to try to minimize the cost. Let me know if there's a better way to save cash without any risk of failing (I'm not shy about using 30% success rate items).

[spoiler-box]http://i61.tinypic.com/t6dkex.png[/spoiler-box]

ArcaneTechs
Jun 9, 2015, 09:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227342&page=22

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

These threads gotta stop, use the Affix Sim too, gl on your build

the_importer_
Jun 9, 2015, 09:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227342&page=22

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

These threads gotta stop, use the Affix Sim too, gl on your build

Oh yes, please, God forbid that we have posts on a forum for anything else but mindless rambling. Go back to the wooden chest you toy cop.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 9, 2015, 09:49 PM
Oh yes, please, God forbid that we have posts on a forum for anything else but mindless rambling. Go back to the wooden chest you toy cop.
o please quit being a faggot and contributing to making threads that can be answered in the quick question thread or in its appropriate place, really its annoying seeing someone make a thread about the price of clothing for example

the_importer_
Jun 9, 2015, 09:54 PM
o please quit being a faggot and contributing to making threads that can be answered in the quick question thread or in its appropriate place, really its annoying seeing someone make a thread about the price of clothing for example

Why don't we just take down this entire forum then and just replace it with Wiki then? This is a forum, deal with it. If I feel a topic would get to large for Quick Question, I make one.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 9, 2015, 09:56 PM
Why don't we just take down this entire forum then and just replace it with Wiki then? This is a forum, deal with it. If I feel a topic would get to large for Quick Question, I make one.
why dont you just post in the proper place instead of making a whole thread about it?

the_importer_
Jun 9, 2015, 09:59 PM
why dont you just post in the proper place instead of making a whole thread about it?

Did I just type with invisible font or something? Now do I have to report you in order for you to stop spamming my topic?

ArcaneTechs
Jun 9, 2015, 10:03 PM
Did I just type with invisible font or something? Now do I have to report you in order for you to stop spamming my topic?
Oh no, dont do that! Post in the appropriate thread next time then, no point in clogging up the general forums than it already is (and your thread)

the_importer_
Jun 9, 2015, 10:16 PM
Oh no, dont do that! Post in the appropriate thread next time then, no point in clogging up the general forums than it already is (and your thread)

Posting in the Quick Question topic is not a rule, it's a suggestion, I chose not to take it this time.

Perfect Chaos
Jun 9, 2015, 10:18 PM
If you want more DEX without sacrificing damage, then Rappy Soul is not the answer. I don't know why you're bothering on the little things yet forgoing the more important things by using inferior Souls like Gunne and Rappy for a tech build. Souls can give the most gain for a single affix out of anything, so seeing no Soul on your current unit is mind-boggling.

The most obvious change if you want more DEX would be to replace Spirita IV with Stigma. It's somewhat harder to affix, but it's superior to Spirita IV in that it gives the same PP but also gives 20 DEX.
Also, using Guranz Soul by itself is like using Tech IV but also gets you 3 PP and 5 DEX, too, but you're ignoring that possibility. Not to mention Guranz Soul (or Diabo Soul if you rather have more HP) will boost Stigma's pass rate.

wefwq
Jun 10, 2015, 12:00 AM
Why are you using IV instead of III on 4 slot?
You brought it upon yourself.

Also use the simulator (http://pso2affix.byethost13.com/dudu/), you'll figure out yourself or even make a even better affix than you can imagine, and if you can't 100% it then have fun losing large chunk of your money.

Selphea
Jun 10, 2015, 12:24 AM
Looks like I have to be That Person but...

You can't affix two souls on the same unit.

Anyway Stam 4, Spirit 4, Tech 4, Ragne Soul, Rappy Soul = 65 TATK, 9 PP, 80 HP, except you're affixing two Souls which is impossible. Otoh you haven't touched the Fevers and XQ affixes.

Why not go

Guranz Soul: 35 TATK, 3 PP
Alter Magia: 20 TATK, 30 HP
Latan Fever: 10 TATK, 2 PP
Stamina III: 50 HP
Spirita III: 4 PP

Total 65 TATK, 9 PP, 80 HP which is exactly the same as what you were planning and should be decently easy to affix:

Base Item: Guranz/Latan/X/X/X
Item 1: Soul Receptor/X/X/X/X
Item 2: Alter Magia/X/X/X/X
Item 3: Alter Magia/X/X/X/X
Item 4: Alter Magia/X/X/X/X
Item 5: Magatsu or Chrome/Stam3/Spirita3/X/X

If Latan Fever is too expensive, switch to Flict Magia and Frog Fever, although you lose 20 HP and gain 1 PP.

If you really want Dex, replace Spirita 3 with Stigma, but then you'll need three Alter Magia/Stigma/X/X/X fodders... prepare for a world of pain with Dudu for that.

TwistedShaerk
Jun 10, 2015, 12:32 AM
Wait I thought we were getting Sonic Fever when the servers come up. :wacko:

Selphea
Jun 10, 2015, 12:34 AM
Yea we are but if OP is having meseta issues I think they're out of the question :wacko:

I'm fully expecting them to hit Noble prices.

the_importer_
Jun 10, 2015, 12:39 AM

You can't affix two souls on the same unit.

You know, about an hour ago, I was asking myself "What's the point of all of these regular abilities when you could simply accomplish more with souls, guess that answers that question -_-

Well, thanks for clearing that up. I'll look at your suggestion as well as other possibilities and see where I go from here. Maybe I'll get lucky and 6 slot units will become dirt cheap :p

Fantasy aside, 6 slot weapons aren't so expensive, perhaps I could add Arm IV to it to help out, we'll see.

Yea we are but if OP is having meseta issues I think they're out of the question :wacko:

I'm fully expecting them to hit Noble prices.

If there's only 1 area where you could consider me lucky in this game, it's with AC Scratch Tickets. Every time I buy a lot of 12 tickets, I get to sale stuff that will get me at lease 15 millions. Back in May, I got this lobby action that I sold for 30 millions.

obsexed
Jun 10, 2015, 12:41 AM
should just go for Guranz/Diabo w/Stigma instead of ruppy soul and spirita4

Mattykins
Jun 10, 2015, 01:15 AM
I feel like the first half of this topic needs to be in a museum. 10/10

Perfect Chaos
Jun 10, 2015, 02:13 PM

You can't affix two souls on the same unit.LOL I didn't even realize that he was trying to affix two souls at once, so I didn't say anything about that. Didn't think he'd actually think that one could do that.

Base Item: Guranz/Latan/X/X/X
Item 1: Soul Receptor/X/X/X/X
Item 2: Alter Magia/X/X/X/X
Item 3: Alter Magia/X/X/X/X
Item 4: Alter Magia/X/X/X/X
Item 5: Magatsu or Chrome/Stam3/Spirita3/X/X

If Latan Fever is too expensive, switch to Flict Magia and Frog Fever, although you lose 20 HP and gain 1 PP.I'm assume that these are for weapons, since 5s unit fodders with those things will cost over hundred of million for the unit set. LOL Definitely not something that someone low on money can afford. And using Flict instead of Alter to cut the cost on not using Latan isn't very effective at the moment, since 5s weapons with Flict Magia is like 6 times the price of Alter Magia the last time I checked. And 5s Soul Receptor is probably too expensive for him as well.

the_importer_
Jun 10, 2015, 02:22 PM
LOL I didn't even realize that he was trying to affix two souls at once, so I didn't say anything about that. Didn't think he'd actually think that one could do that.

Ya well, next time, don't put all of your efforts on being a douche and perhaps you won't miss important details.

I'm assume that these are for weapons, since 5s unit fodders with those things will cost over hundred of million for the unit set. LOL Definitely not something that someone low on money can afford. And using Flict instead of Alter to cut the cost on not using Latan isn't very effective at the moment, since 5s weapons with Flict Magia is like 6 times the price of Alter Magia the last time I checked. And 5s Soul Receptor is probably too expensive for him as well.

Already have lots of money now. That being said, you'd have to be crazy to buy those pre-made, you make them yourself. It costs more cubes, but saves you cash. I think I already found my new strategy, gonna need to do some more tests.

I will thank you for letting me know about Stigma, I didn't know it could be boosted by Diabo.