PDA

View Full Version : A question regarding the japanese users

Retrohunter95
Jun 10, 2015, 10:09 AM
Is it possible to talk with them? do i have to speak/write japanese or everyting they say appears as english text because of the patch?

Mildora
Jun 10, 2015, 10:12 AM
English patch only effects the game. Any communication between players is determined on your skill level with Japanese.

CoWorker
Jun 10, 2015, 10:58 AM
Well theres a chat translator posted here around the forums, basically shows up a custom chat box which any japanese text on the chat is translated and also u will have a window where u type something and translates it to JP text

Retrohunter95
Jun 10, 2015, 11:25 AM
Well theres a chat translator posted here around the forums, basically shows up a custom chat box which any japanese text on the chat is translated and also u will have a window where u type something and translates it to JP text

Sounds neat, i'll search for it.

TaigaUC
Jun 10, 2015, 03:05 PM
Some JP people who like to speak English seem to hang out in B01.

Alenoir
Jun 10, 2015, 03:33 PM
Sounds neat, i'll search for it.

Note that because it uses a machine to translate (not sure which service), and because of grammar difference between the two languages, your translated chat will come out weird when read by a Japanese. Sometimes they may not even make much sense.

If you really want to communicate with them, then you want to learn the language.