PDA

View Full Version : Insuficient Storage space?

Squal_FFVIII
Jun 10, 2015, 06:33 PM
When I try to use the x10 FUN scratch it doesn't let me. I get that error message.

The weird thing is that I have plenty of storage >.< my storage is currently at 190 and my character is at 40/50 so that's 20 free spots!

Now I understand that when items "max out" it will just make a new stack. I dont see the issue here.

I was currently scratching 1.1M FUN points and i'm currently at 380K left but I can't use x10 option anymore. It only lets me use the slow and annoying x1 option :(

Bellion
Jun 10, 2015, 06:35 PM
You can't go beyond 1 stack in your inventory, only storage.

Squal_FFVIII
Jun 10, 2015, 06:38 PM
Yes I know, but usually the FUN items will go straight to my main storage once my character's storage gets full. So for example my character will be at 50/50 (full) then everything else will just go into the main storage.

The problem i'm having is that my character is currently at 40/50 (10 free slots) and my main storage is at 190/200 with 10 free slots.

Plus I don't have any "99" items in my character storage.

Weird...I think I glitched it lmao.

Squal_FFVIII
Jun 10, 2015, 06:49 PM
Ah I found the problem. I was actually at 191 in the storage box. So even though I had 9 free slots the x10 FUN scratch wants you to have 10 extra slots in your main storage box. I guess sega coded it that way so that it makes sure that you DO have enough storage for the items.