PDA

View Full Version : Display not adjusting

BoundByHeresy
Jun 11, 2015, 02:00 AM
So I had to reinstall my game because it got messed up. Changed my settings through regular start up and tweaker and both somehow don't recognize that I'm trying to run 1080p. Now the graphics seem fine, but all the display and chat is all huge. It's not synchronizing properly and everything is bigger than needs to be. Like it's 480p. Can anyone assist? I've checked windowed, full, virtual, all the same.

red1228
Jun 11, 2015, 02:19 AM
When you right-click somewhere on your desktop & go to Display Resolution options, do you have text set to anything larger than 100%?

BoundByHeresy
Jun 11, 2015, 02:29 AM
When you right-click somewhere on your desktop & go to Display Resolution options, do you have text set to anything larger than 100%?

Everything was fine just before this update. I don't know where everything went wrong. Nothing has changed on my computer.

red1228
Jun 11, 2015, 02:32 AM
Well if your Desktop Resolution Text is still at 100%, then you can have the Tweaker reset PSO2 options. That sometimes fixes things.

BoundByHeresy
Jun 11, 2015, 02:33 AM
Well if your Desktop Resolution Text is still at 100%, then you can have the Tweaker reset PSO2 options. That sometimes fixes things.

I've also done the pso2 option reset and no fix. Lol

Aeris
Jun 11, 2015, 03:26 AM
Graphic drivers are responsible for your display res, tried reinstalling graphic drivers for your graphics card/integrated card?

BoundByHeresy
Jun 11, 2015, 09:06 AM
Graphic drivers are responsible for your display res, tried reinstalling graphic drivers for your graphics card/integrated card?

This cannot be the problem. I just played the game earlier in the day before needing to reinstall because a few things got messed up. Appreciate this reply.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Gama
Jun 11, 2015, 09:22 AM
replace this on your user.pso2 file. "open with notepad"

Screen = {
PreferredScale = 1.4,
InterfaceSize = 2,
MaxScale = 1,
PreferredS = 1,
ReferenceResolution = {
Y = 880,
X = 1720,
},

put your screen resolution on Y and X

i use this to force the game to rescale the interface, so it shoudl work for you aswell.

i hope this helps.

wefwq
Jun 11, 2015, 09:23 AM
Are you tried to delete your user.pso2 file and get the new one yet?
Also, desktop or gaymen laptop?

Gama
Jun 11, 2015, 09:57 AM
For your information my Gaymen Laptop is great.

he can try doing that , maybe the game will be able to properly detect the pc's settings then.

BoundByHeresy
Jun 11, 2015, 10:12 AM
I will try these ideas later after work. Appreciate it everyone.

BoundByHeresy
Jun 11, 2015, 10:13 AM
Are you tried to delete your user.pso2 file and get the new one yet?
Also, desktop or gaymen laptop?

This would also be a desktop