PDA

View Full Version : I wish the LQ had a starting portal

Lostbob117
Jun 11, 2015, 07:45 AM
So everyone in the MPA starts at 0 points.

Miles064
Jun 11, 2015, 07:48 AM
That or let us drop on the highest group like ult quests. Come on segac stop taking steps backward.

wefwq
Jun 11, 2015, 07:49 AM
Instead of quick start, just join (as another party or join to the party) other people who has 00:00 mark on their party.
At least it solve the "800PT in but everyone already finished ahead and leave" problem for me.

I'd rather have option to spawn on most populated part of the map like UQ does.

Maenara
Jun 11, 2015, 09:29 AM
Yeah yeah yeah! I want my boosters to tick down while there is zero chance of any enemy being killed too!

Shinamori
Jun 11, 2015, 09:41 AM
I wonder why they don't does this with a lot of quest point EQs, honestly.

Azure Falcon
Jun 11, 2015, 12:27 PM
Instead of quick start, just join (as another party or join to the party) other people who has 00:00 mark on their party.
At least it solve the "800PT in but everyone already finished ahead and leave" problem for me.
Mind if I ask how you do that? I thought the select party in quest option was only for joining other people's rooms, which I'd generally rather not do unannounced.

Lostbob117
Jun 11, 2015, 02:25 PM
Yeah yeah yeah! I want my boosters to tick down while there is zero chance of any enemy being killed too!

They have already made it where boosts don't run in those kind of mission, or have done it with plenty of them.

Flaoc
Jun 11, 2015, 04:54 PM
keep getting the issue where 5 people campship hero while a mpa is full.. or the classic 6/12 but only 2 guys down there

Miles064
Jun 11, 2015, 04:56 PM
keep getting the issue where 5 people campship hero while a mpa is full.. or the classic 6/12 but only 2 guys down there

Yeah that seems to happen a lot with this one. Getting sick of this lq already.

Maenara
Jun 11, 2015, 05:04 PM
They have already made it where boosts don't run in those kind of mission, or have done it with plenty of them.

No, that only applies to boss quests like Magatsu and Dark Falz. Run any other quest with that kind of teleporter and you'll see your boost ticking down before you 'port.

Lostbob117
Jun 11, 2015, 06:50 PM
No, that only applies to boss quests like Magatsu and Dark Falz. Run any other quest with that kind of teleporter and you'll see your boost ticking down before you 'port.

They could probably easily change that tbh.

Superia
Jun 11, 2015, 10:32 PM

Since the suggestion is for one beneficial(?) change, ideally it would be paired with a change so that boosters do not ever run before you have teleported.

Achelousaurus
Jun 12, 2015, 05:37 AM
Boosters don't tick away anymore before the teleport.