PDA

View Full Version : Pso2 is kill

Hysteria1987
Jun 12, 2015, 05:24 AM
Hopefully by the time I get back tomorrow (or the majority of you see this, it's probably real late for most of you) everything will be nice and dandy again, but for now, if anyone is having issues and is wondering if it's localized, PSO2 seems to be down for a lot of people, and has been for the last hour or so. The server's had a fair bit of lag tonight, and it seems it finally packed it in halfway through TD3. Unfortunate timing but what can you do :P Error 249 is all over the place, and in the rare occasion I (and those I've spoken to) have been able to connect, 630 comes pretty quick.

Some people are saying they can connect via proxy- haven't tried myself but if you're hitting the issue, give it a crack.

As an aside, maybe we'll get some sweet sweet triboost compensation 8-)

ShadowDragon28
Jun 12, 2015, 05:37 AM
I can't load the launcher it won't connect. I have to use a VPN set to "japan" to load the launcher and to get access to ships with green text "server online" if my VPN is set to "US" the ship status is grey "server offline" . Can only load up the Sega of Japan PSO2 site with the VPN running.

Also, I can't load up PSO World. It only loads up when I have the VPN running ! Anyone knows what's going on?? Internet back-bone FUBARed again"? DDOS attacks on internet backbone on PSO2? on PSO world???

Xaeris
Jun 12, 2015, 05:37 AM
Just to get ahead of the IP ban doomsday posts, battle.net (WoW et al.) is having similar troubles, so this appears to be on ISPs and not Sega.

Herr Ronin
Jun 12, 2015, 05:38 AM
Hey, you can connect via this proxy.

http :// pso2proxy. cyberkitsune. net

Note: I couldn't post links so just connect it all.

Evangelion X.XX
Jun 12, 2015, 05:41 AM
I think it's an ISP problem, no connection problem at all connecting to PSO2.

I'm using AT&T from good ol' 'Muricahh.

Sarr
Jun 12, 2015, 05:43 AM
No issues at all when connecting from good ole Portugal.

Limbo_lag
Jun 12, 2015, 05:48 AM
Oh, thought it was just my country. Seems its happening to others as well :/

ShadowDragon28
Jun 12, 2015, 05:50 AM
yeah something messed up is going on..
https://downdetector.com/archive/

Hysteria1987
Jun 12, 2015, 05:52 AM
I'm in Australia, and we're hitting issues down here. My friends are in America and in Norway, and they have this issue too. It's good to have confirmed that some people can connect though.

No issues connecting to pso-w on my end, though.

Limbo_lag
Jun 12, 2015, 05:53 AM
Was just gonna mention that Bnet is down as well, but what the hell that list. Did something major just happen?

Also, yay 600th post.

Espri
Jun 12, 2015, 05:56 AM
I'm in Australia, and we're hitting issues down here. My friends are in America and in Norway, and they have this issue too. It's good to have confirmed that some people can connect though.

No issues connecting to pso-w on my end, though.

Sydney's working again. ISP?

ShadowDragon28
Jun 12, 2015, 05:57 AM
something is FUBAR'ing the internet backbones..

ShinMegamiSensei
Jun 12, 2015, 06:01 AM
I can connect again on AT&T.

Hysteria1987
Jun 12, 2015, 06:06 AM
Sydney's working again. ISP?I'm on Telstra, how about you? I'd go check for myself but I'm out at the moment.

Was just gonna mention that Bnet is down as well, but what the hell that list. Did something major just happen?Actually now that you mention it, I had trouble with some regular, ordinary downloads during the first hour of the outage too. Interesting :P

DeificEpyon
Jun 12, 2015, 06:10 AM
Well, I was wondering why I kept getting booted out of that TD 3 earlier. I wasn't getting any noticeable lag, but then I'd get random 630's out of nowhere. I noticed the amount of people in the XH blocks jumping up and down quite a bit, so I had a feeling it wasn't just me. I haven't had any issues with anything else, just PSO 2. I gave up for the night and logged off the game. Hopefully whatever this is gets resolved soon.

I'm in the U.S. of A. My ISP is Cox Communications.

wefwq
Jun 12, 2015, 06:22 AM
Been experiencing some weird lag in the middle of LQ yesterday, like when nyau code duel but he won't spawn while everything and everyone plas just fine.
Not even during peak time when it's happening.

Espri
Jun 12, 2015, 06:59 AM
I'm on Telstra, how about you? I'd go check for myself but I'm out at the moment.

Actually now that you mention it, I had trouble with some regular, ordinary downloads during the first hour of the outage too. Interesting :P

TPG. If only my parents didn't insist on unlimited bandwidth for budget prices. You get what you pay for, after all. And yeah, I ended up with my already rather slow speed throttled to half of what it usually was a bit over half an hour before I stopped being able to connect.

jacklance
Aug 6, 2015, 07:35 AM
Proxy grew lagging issue. I play from Australia without a pure gaming vpn (http://www.purevpnreview.com/), but different ISPs can have different outcomes.

Chdata
Aug 6, 2015, 08:07 AM
Everything's fine for me, I'm not using a proxy, just normal comcast.

hoho

elryan
Aug 6, 2015, 10:19 AM
Green ship, cannot login. (connection timed out)

Vintasticvin
Aug 6, 2015, 12:26 PM
Yay doomsday post to make the forums go crazy huzzah. A chaotic troll's dream come true.

Zorafim
Aug 6, 2015, 12:47 PM
This game is still having these troubles?

Vintasticvin
Aug 6, 2015, 02:00 PM
Seems like it cause sega had to ahut the servers down @ 10 cst (my time) last night.

Hysteria1987
Aug 6, 2015, 06:11 PM
Yay doomsday post to make the forums go crazy huzzah. A chaotic troll's dream come true.

You say that like it takes much to make this place go crazy :sleepy: I'm hardly seeing much else negativity in this thread... The Facebook groups, on the other hand, were a different matter :p

The original issue turned out to be an internet backbone problem, the thingy that was going on yesterday was something else. As far as I'm aware everything's back to alright now though- but I spose I'll see for myself when I get on in a few hours.