PDA

View Full Version : need help with Zandion quest

kgrc199913
Jun 12, 2015, 08:55 AM
I dont know if this is a short topic or not...
Im a Force , how to do Zandion quest when nobody want to do ult nab ? ;;;w;;;
cant solo, Foce are ...easy to die in ult, just 3 hit from any cute mob, back to camp ship.
Thanks.

Miles064
Jun 12, 2015, 09:05 AM
What ship you on?

kgrc199913
Jun 12, 2015, 09:17 AM
ship 2 :3

Miles064
Jun 12, 2015, 09:22 AM
OH sorry. I'd help but I'm on ship 10. My ship 2 alt is like 50... Gl though.

Shinamori
Jun 12, 2015, 09:37 AM
I dont know if this is a short topic or not...
Im a Force , how to do Zandion quest when nobody want to do ult nab ? ;;;w;;;
cant solo, Foce are ...easy to die in ult, just 3 hit from any cute mob, back to camp ship.
Thanks.

I might be able to around 7pm est. Ptovided my connection can hold up.

kgrc199913
Jun 12, 2015, 09:52 AM
#Shinamori
Can you give me your ID and in-game name ? >w<

Amazing Ampharos
Jun 12, 2015, 05:15 PM
While having any kind of help speeds ultimate up a lot (ult naberius other than Anga is pretty easy to 2-man, pretty tedious but entirely possible to solo), I think you underestimate how capable a Force is there. The commons (which are your main targets to get Zandion) are weak to ice and are frozen at a very high rate by both Ice Fang Barta and Multi Rabarta (you have done both tech customizations, right?), and ice is also a convenient weakness because both Nabarta and Ilbarta are extremely high damage moves that can take out a single target pretty fast once you have them stuck in place by freezing them (Nabarta could be a primary dps or freezing option depending on which of its awesome tech customizations you did). With Resta you can heal all day, and with the Force's extremely powerful dodge command, nothing there can really hit you if you don't choose to take a risk (sometimes Diabo's fire pillars trap you in bad spots and sometimes Anga's bits hit you from off-screen; that's about it). While it's smart to group up since a good melee character will cut your run time in half or better, don't be scared to try to 2-3 man it whenever you find anyone playing ult naberius or even just run around down there by yourself and get used to how the enemies work/adjust yourself to the higher speed of gameplay (you should be able to down non-boss groups by yourself, albeit kinda slowly since they have a lot of health, and if you didn't spec into ice it's a lot harder but still doable). Good luck.

Ultimate is also where, if you have mediocre equipment, it really starts to bite you; I certainly underestimated it at first and was using what was pretty much trash when I entered ultimate and thought it was just impossible by myself since my moves just didn't do any real damage. Are you using a good rod or talis (max attribute with 1000+ tatk)? If not, improving your equipment will make your character better faster than Zandion, and since it's mostly a matter of meseta, doing EQs and Klotho orders will help you more than ult Naberius.

Anduril
Jun 12, 2015, 05:47 PM
I had to clear this CO solo; it was so tedious. Took me ~1.5 hours of kiting enemies to the start point, hoping mostly for Folginises and just spamming Ilbarta with my ice Elysion, dodging when necessary and letting myself get intentionally burned to be able to use super treatment.

Shinamori
Jun 12, 2015, 06:42 PM
#Shinamori
Can you give me your ID and in-game name ? >w<

Sodisna.